Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,268 members, 7,957,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs (5808 Views)

Train Carries 40-Foot Containers From Lagos To Kano (Video & Photos) / My Uber Driver Came With 4matic, Gave My Baby A Seat And Also A Toy To Play With / Man’s Legs Cut Off After Jumping Off A Train In Ikeja, Lagos (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by obafemee80(m): 9:43am On Dec 08, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuuLNtDoJ8Q&app=m&persist_app=1

This one seems to be about a woman putting her feet on the seat – although it’s not clear if this is what started it to begin with, as the video begins with her calling the man an ‘idiot’. She says: ‘Touch me again and I’ll f***ing slap you, that’s why you’re not married!

[img]http:///a/img924/7642/ltVdwi.jpg[/img]

[img]http:///a/img922/9285/Ct1BKo.jpg[/img]

’ He replies by waving his wedding ring in her face, and says his wife is a ‘lovely Yoruba lady’. The woman says:

‘Your wife is from where I’m from – you know we have the same accent. ‘Trust me, she doesn’t love you, she is using your money, you idiot.

‘Touch me again and I will slap you, the same way your wife treats you at home.’ The man disputes this and says his wife is ‘not like you’. She then puts her foot up on the seat between his legs.

‘I’m literally grabbing you by your balls, do you understand this?’ she says. ‘You know you can’t do sh*t.

’ The man laughs and says ‘You’re making yourself look like a complete fool. Just because you can’t respect other people’s property. Take your shoes off my seat.’ She then calls him racist and and an idiot again.

The video went viral after it was posted on Dartford Rail Travellers Association’s Facebook page today but it is not clear exactly which service it was filmed on.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/07/woman-refuses-take-feet-off-seat-keeps-foot-mans-legs-7141781/

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by Smily202(m): 9:46am On Dec 08, 2017
Some women no get manners.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by WizAkzy: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by baromontesquie: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2017
I just weak for some of my country people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by mrbyron(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2017
What an absolute disgrace. She reeks of frustration. Smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by carbonado(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2017
Very awful attitude. If she did try this in Nigeria, she will be lucky to not get beaten....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by Alexgeneration(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2017
Can that slvt try that shit in Nigeria without going to the hospital for stitches on her face.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by Mologi(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Oyinbo behaved well today!!!.
And not at the receiving end of abuses from posters.

The matter is racial something...
So I am off!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by falcon01: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
black savages
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by chuckdee4(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Very uncultured

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by rallymento(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
The Lady is so uncultured... shebi she is a foreigner and she doesn't want to respect the white-man in his country ... if this happened in Lagos between Igbos and Yorubas in Lagos they will say Igbos should pack and go lolzzzz.
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by deco22(m): 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
See me see wahala o,see the woman dy fight another person for he own country

Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by Northernonyenku(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Dis one must b an omo ghetto b4 God picked up her call n she changed location.d ghetto life enter her blood stream sha
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by Inspectahdeck(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ladies and wahala

Very wrong action by her

Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by earthsync(f): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
See as she just disgraced herself. The man is married to a well cultured Yoruba lady and then there's this cave woman

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by PenlsCaP: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
Jhmm..
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by AfricanMoviestv: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
Life can change for the poor in an instant like this, https:///63djjn
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by Alwaysking: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
She's as ugly as her character.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Not all yoruba women are as annoying as Mercy Aigbe on TV grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by Lloydfather(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
All this phyton 1s from falling angel region, always disrespectful and looking for trouble as always. (Agberos)
Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by 48noble(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
this guy try,if na nwaamaikpe him for don slap this girl since and come down from d motor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Refused To Take Feet Off Seat And Keeps Foot Between Man’s Legs by Hhenryy: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Realkenny:
grin
The man is an idiot and he doesn't have balls maybe it's because the lady is literally grabbing his balls

If it was me I would have slapped the f*ck out of her nonsense...

He can't do that, you know you can't beat women over there? That's why she had the gut to call him idiot and that he can't do anything.

And that's how most women behave over there, i won't be surprised if that is US. there are so many candid videos on YouTube depicting how women maltreat men all because they know that they are favored under the law.

Seriously i don't think women of nowadays deserve the preferential treatment they are given under the law. They have abused the privilege. The women that fought for those rights were very responsible and respectful, not the uncouth ones that are all over the place nowadays.

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Visa Renewal / Good News! The Fastest Countries In The World To Become A Citizen / Fg Condemns Deportation Of 125 Nigerians From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.