Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

If 80% Of These People Are Gainfully Employed... - Alibaba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If 80% Of These People Are Gainfully Employed... - Alibaba (480 Views)

80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife / Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs / DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If 80% Of These People Are Gainfully Employed... - Alibaba by chuks34(m): 10:42am On Dec 08, 2017
Nigerian well known comedian Alibaba has taken to his instagram account to point out the rate if unemployment in the country as thousands of kano residents troops to welcome the president during his visit to Kano state.

@alibabagcfr
If 80% of these people are gainfully employed, they won't be on the road welcoming buhari

1 Share

Re: If 80% Of These People Are Gainfully Employed... - Alibaba by quiverfull(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2017
I know that Alibaba supported Buhari in 2015, but the truth is a lot of people who supported him are disappointed in his govt. And the real disaster is that I haven't seen any better candidate come out in preparation for 2019.

1 Like

Re: If 80% Of These People Are Gainfully Employed... - Alibaba by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2017
If 50% of these fools were gainfully employed or have any hopes of succeeding in life they won't be on the road following Nnamdi kanu sheepishly for a biafra that will never come angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If 80% Of These People Are Gainfully Employed... - Alibaba by chuks34(m): 10:53am On Dec 08, 2017
Fans reacts

Re: If 80% Of These People Are Gainfully Employed... - Alibaba by chuks34(m): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2017
quiverfull:
I know that Alibaba supported Buhari in 2015, but the truth is a lot of people who supported him are disappointed in his govt. And the real disaster is that I haven't seen any better candidate come out in preparation for 2019.

What about the aspiring Atiku
Re: If 80% Of These People Are Gainfully Employed... - Alibaba by chuks34(m): 10:56am On Dec 08, 2017
Kingofrudy:
If 50% of these fools were gainfully employed or have any hopes of succeeding in life they won't be on the road following Nnamdi kanu sheepishly for a biafra that will never come angry
Since they are not gainfully employed they resort to following him as to seek for a better life in the future cool
Re: If 80% Of These People Are Gainfully Employed... - Alibaba by Olalan(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2017
He said the plain truth, the mass of people there shows the high rate if joblessness in the state, can't imagine civil servants, factory workers, bankers or other blue or white collar workers will leave their duty post.

(1) (Reply)

Being Single Is Not A Disease – Dayo Amusa Writes Interesting Piece To Singles / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Dino Melaye? / Dele Momodu And Davido Finally Settle Beef And Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.