Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

JAMB Admission Letters(information) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Admission Letters(information) (1111 Views)

"Suspend The Use Of ID Cards, Use Admission Letters" - ESAN President Tells FG / Franka Anyama Undie Gets 10 Admission Letters From 10 Foreign Universities / Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Admission Letters(information) by CornelG(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2017
Plsssssssss i want to know who has successfully printed his/her admission letter from jamb portal and how she/him did it? Pls i need your response as soon as possible pls
Re: JAMB Admission Letters(information) by Recount: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2017
CornelG:
Plsssssssss i want to know who has successfully printed his/her admission letter from jamb portal and how she/him did it? Pls i need your response as soon as possible pls
Yes, go to ur profile on jamb and click print admission letter on the drop down menu and then pay ur 1K. After which you will be able to print it. The letter are two, one is for u and d other 4 ur sch.
Re: JAMB Admission Letters(information) by Richyspice(m): 11:52am On Dec 08, 2017
Is it after we are given admission or before, we should print it
Re: JAMB Admission Letters(information) by CornelG(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Recount:
Yes, go to ur profile on jamb and click print admission letter on the drop down menu and then pay ur 1K. After which you will be able to print it. The letter are two, one is for u and d other 4 ur sch.
Ok thank you very much but still is 1k ba for the two
Re: JAMB Admission Letters(information) by johnsnow2016: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
register

(1) (Reply)

KSUSTA 2nd Batch Admission List 2017/2018 Released. / Best Medical Graduating Student Of Afe-babalola University Gets Car Gift / ASUU Strike: Issues In Contention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.