Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,068 members, 7,953,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:11 PM

PDP Chair: I Am The Most Qualified Candidate – Secondus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chair: I Am The Most Qualified Candidate – Secondus (472 Views)

Plot To Remove Secondus As PDP Chair Thickens, Stakeholders Shop For Replacement / Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" / PDP Chair: Only Those Who Didn’t Do Their Homework Well Are Crying – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Chair: I Am The Most Qualified Candidate – Secondus by temitemi1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
An aspirant for the national chairmanship position of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Mr Uche Secondus, has said he is the most qualified candidate for the job.

He made the claim in Bauchi yesterday while interacting with the party’s delegates at the party's secretariat.

According to him, he deserved support more than any other aspirant at the party’s convention on Saturday as he was more conversant with party politics and had held various leadership positions in the party.

Secondus, who was one-time the national acting chairman of the party from 2015 to 2016, has also been the national deputy chairman as well as the chairman of PDP in Rivers state chapter.

'' My mission if elected is to provide effective leadership and encourage teamwork among members. Party officials at national, states, local governments and the 9, 000 electoral wards we have in the country would be carried along so that we will emerge victorious come 2019,” he said.

The PDP chairmanship hopeful also promised to deliver the votes of Rivers state and the entire South-South geo-political zone to the party in the 2019 presidential election.

He also promised the party chieftains and stalwarts that whoever delivers his constituency would be accorded more recognition when the party forms government under his leadership.

'' I appeal to delegates to vote for only an aspirant who can deliver his state and zone to the party in the next 2019 polls. Anybody who cannot deliver his state or zone is not qualified to be elected national chairman of our great party.

"All we need is to win election so that we can save Nigerians from the current hardship inflicted on them by the APC due to poor governance''. He added

Responding, the Bauchi state PDP Chairman Alhaji Hamza Akuyam thanked the aspirant for the visit assuring that the state executives would meet with the delegates and come out with a unanimous decision on the candidates to vote during the convention.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/pdp-chair-i-am-the-most-qualified-candidate--secondus.html

Re: PDP Chair: I Am The Most Qualified Candidate – Secondus by princeade86(m): 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
says who
Re: PDP Chair: I Am The Most Qualified Candidate – Secondus by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Believe
Re: PDP Chair: I Am The Most Qualified Candidate – Secondus by comos: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
princeade86:
says who

secondus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Releases 12 Kirikiri Prison Inmates (photos) / FG Declares Dec. 25, 26 And Jan. 1 As Public Holidays / Senate To Investigate Customs’ Non-auction Of Seized Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.