Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" (17319 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Olu Of Warri: Tinubu Is The Most Qualified Person To Be President / Wole Oke: House Of Representatives Not Investigating Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by Islie: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Two Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) members of the house of representatives have endorsed Femi Gbajabiamila, an All Progressives Congress (APC) lawmaker, for speaker in the 9th assembly.

Wole Oke and Jerry Alagbaso from Osun and Imo states respectively endorsed Gbajabiamila when the lawmaker declared interest in the position in Abuja on Sunday.

The APC, which is clearly ahead of PDP by 100 seats in the green chamber, is expected to produce the next speaker.

Oke said Gbajabiamila has years of experience and understands the workings of the house of representatives.

“Femi Gbajabiamila and my good self came to the house in 2003. We have worked together and I know him in and out,” he said.

“I can’t see anybody that is more qualified than him. He understands the house rules and constitution. Aside that, he is a very fair-minded person. A networker.

“We from the south-west are giving you one of our best. Honestly I will be with him all through.”

Alagbaso said there is no doubt Gbajabiamila is the most qualified to replace Yakubu Dogara, current speaker of the house.

He said: “All of us know Femi Gbajabiamila but let me say, to all of you vying for speaker, I want to warn that some of you are behaving like some people promised police uniform but have started making arrests.

“My brother Femi, there is no doubt you are the most qualified to lead us, but it requires consultation. You need to see elders like us. You need to do the needful. Meet us so that all of us can work together.

“For me, I am going to support you provided, when you kill a cow, threw certain things you need to remove before sharing so that it will not cause trouble. So we need to see after this declaration.”

Abdulmumin Jibrin, lawmaker from Kano state and director-general of Gbajabiamila campaign organisation, said the lawmaker is in the race for the interest of Nigerians.

He said: “The candidacy of Femi is not about he himself but about our democracy; it is about sanitising and strengthening our democracy and bringing about global best practices.

“Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila stands out as the best candidate we can offer for this position; experience, brilliance, ability to relate with people.”

The leadership of the PDP has said its members will contest key positions in the national assembly.

https://www.thecable.ng/hes-the-most-qualified-pdp-reps-endorse-gbaja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by JasonScoolari: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
“For me, I am going to support you provided, when you kill a cow, threw certainthings you need to remove before sharing so that it will not cause trouble. So we need to see after this declaration.”

With the statement above, you'll agree with with me that a big Ghana-Must-Go has been exchanged. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by JasonScoolari: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
“My brother Femi, there is no doubt you are the most qualified to lead us, but it requires consultation. You need to see elders like us. You need to do the needful. Meet us so that all of us can work together.

And this one again. grin

The elders wants their own share broda Femi. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by amaniro: 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
Gbajabiamila for Speaker house of Representatives. (funny name though)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by Olukologia24592(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ask dem to state the reasons why they thought he's the most qualified they won't know.

4 Likes

Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by hisexcellency34: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
Cable must be mad. The same Alagboso who stood up and abuse Gbajabiamila yesterday at his formal launch?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by BuyACar(f): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2019

Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by helinues: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
Dawn on their faces

1 Like

Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by DWJOBScom(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
We just a credible leader not a sing long leader that Saraki refused to be.

Nigeria must be great again
Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by noisy45(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
Juicy appointment has been promised to the two idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by kunmiiii: 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
He's undoubtedly the most qualified with astute leadership qualities.

In 2014, Femi Gbajabiamila as the Leader of Opposition in the House of Representatives led his colleagues into the merger that gave birth to the APC. Under Femi's leadership of the APC caucus in the House, the party increased its numbers, earning them the majority, which leadership quality wan pass that one??

Femi's life has always been about public service and over the years he has demonstrated an unwavering dedication to this cause, he's one of the most loyal party member and he's dedicated to the party ideals. He's very deserving of that post and one of the best the house has to offer!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by lawnreigh(m): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Femi is actually most qualified for the position, He lead APC as Minority Leader when they are in Minority, He leads them when they are in Majority as Majority Leader, in between all this there was no drama or scandal to remove him. If Nigeria is a sane country without biase, he is supposed to be elevated to Speaker after leading his party as both Majority and Minority leader, a loyal party man and has a lot of bills and proposal to his name.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by BabaIbo: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jerry Alagbaso, nothing do you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by Basic123: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
EVERYONE knows this

2 Likes

Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by goaldynboy: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
The ediots are after appointment as committee chairmen! That's all!!
Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by BRAINTORMS(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
And the President you voted for is .........
Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by adekolaelect(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Ask dem to state the reasons why they thought he's the most qualified they won't know.
read and comprehend they stated it in the write up don't let delusion of hatred overwhelm you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by flashlink(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
That name is a proper tongue-twister
Let everyone say 'gbajabiamila' 20 times and hit 'like' if you didn't injure yourself
Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by MinCeteris: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
Where is this Alagbaso from?
What set of people is he representing? his constituency should recall him immediately.

One Wole Oke said:
“I can’t see anybody that is more qualified than him. He understands the house rules and constitution. Aside that, he is a very fair-minded person. A networker.

AND

One Jerry Alagbaso said:

Be the judge.
Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by aminugambo(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
If only they can make decisions by people the people who elected them into office first
Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by Olusheyi1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
You'll like my signature.
Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by Yemi1987(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
Those two PDP rep members should be closely monitored as they may decamp to Almagamation Of Political Criminals (APC)
Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by twerkjack: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
Lol to defect don Dey hungry them small small
cheesy

#nextlevel

1 Like

Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by Afamed: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
Well spoken
Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by farous(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Please can somebody teach me how to pronounce that name "Gbajabiamila" which kind non attractive name be this aspiring for speakership position
How can he be speaker which VP is South West.So South West was be VP and Speaker say other zones no dey
Re: Wole Oke And Jerry Alagbaso Endorse Gbajabiamila, Say "He’s The Most Qualified" by Effiongdbest: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
MinCeteris:
Where is this Alagbaso from?
What set of people is he representing? his constituency should recall him immediately.

One Wole Oke said:

AND

One Jerry Alagbaso said:

Be the judge.

He said the truth and you are calling for his recall are you sure you are not insane?, because you are afonja so you want a Yoruba to head the house, never!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides As FEC Observes One Minute Silence For Borno Terror Victims / Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages. / I’ll Restore Peace If Freed — Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.