Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain (24735 Views)

Why Imo Case Is Different From Bayelsa, Ihedioha To Supreme Court / Ijaws Are The Smallest Minorities In The South [FACTS ONLY] / Ijaws Are Not Biafrans - Ijaw Youth Council Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by AxxeMan: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2017
ramatintin:
if Jonathan were to be in power those ijaw terrorist would have crown that king cos they will say de own d country.

Abi ooo.... Dnt mind those ogogoro sellers .. grin grin

Na why we retire the drunkard go he underdeveloped village otuoke grin grin
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Caseless: 7:52am On Dec 09, 2017
raker300:
This is the same party canvassing for 1 Nigerian..

Lol.

So someone can not migrate from his ancestral home and settle in another state within the same country and call it home?

Chai!!

This country is full of nitwits
you won't allow that in your place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2017
Russianruble:

Just checked your DP now, can I put just the mushroom tip in your wet slippery snail? kiss I will not keep my nuts hanging out unless as I go ballz deep in your sugar walls wink I will pour all my thick akamu inside because it is too sweet ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

Mensworld
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by gregyboy(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2017
Afriifa:
u sure?

omo my grandfather dey go farm cum back rain nor they touch e body...omo if is u see powers you go fear una get gun abi dat day dont be suprised guns and bomb wont work

so make una carry cutlass and consult una gods b4 leaving the house but you militant has luck ooh that benin is not what is used to be most of our youth are outside with the hearing of this many will troop in

ob gha tokpere ise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by AdaFonju: 8:48am On Dec 09, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
fool, if that is the case fulani are indigenous to every state in nigeria becos they had foothold in every where in nigeria dated back more than 5 thousand years.
Are Ijaws & fula ppl the same in anyway? You have an aboki name but dis is too daft even for an illiterate aboki, I showed you edo state government site showing its indegenous people and also showed you a documentary of the place carried out by channels tv yet the aboki spirit of ignorance no gree live you. Don't quote me again because i dont discuss with illiterates
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2017
AdaFonju:

That even before the said gazette, the People of Olodiama clan have their recognized Pere of Olodiama with his seat at Ikoro in Ovia East LGA of Edo state. A case in point was the coronation of Ogunyiebo Asulu as the Pere of Olodiama at Ikoro which was evidenced and published in Daily Times Newspapers of 27th February 1958.
Finally, it is on record that the late Oba Akenzua 11 of blessed memory sent his son, then crown prince Solomon Akenzua in 1952 to Ikoro to represent him in the installation of the Pere of Olodiama, Pere Asulu Ogunyiebo. Now, why is Olodiama clan and other Ijaw clans now a threat to the Binis?

1) The Bini met the Ijaws in their current settlement when they left Ille-Ife courtesy of late Dr. Jacob U. Egharevba, an eminent traditional who him self is a benin in his book titled "A short History of benin Third Print :, 1968 page 1.
(2) there was no time that any part of Ijaw Land, Gelegelegbene inclusive has been part of Bini Kingdom because all European Explorers who visited the Binin Kingdom wrote that the Ijaws were not living under the authority of the Oba of Binin; British Consul Richard Burton wrote in his book (My Wanderings In West Africa) in 1863 that "in 20 minutes, we reached Gelegele a village of Ijaw-Men".
(3) According to the E.A. Kenyo in his book "the origin and the title of Yoruba Rulers" page 3. He wrote about: " The New people" the Bini thus" up till this time of Oba of {Benin} and his people were pure Yoruba and did not understand the language of the Aborigines who usually salute themselves and the new and the new people thus: "A Doo" "Dolo O" and wherever the Oba's people saw the Aborigines they used to call them "Ados" from were the name Edo was taken. The Adoo is an Ijaw prayer greeting from the root "UNDO" meaning"may you live long".
(4) According to prof. Allan Rider in his book "Bini and Europeans" 1485-1897, published 1967, page 27.
Which ever of the "Slave River" the portuguese frequented, the people they first met would have belonged to the Ijohs {Ijaws} which dominated the coastal belt swamp forest, extending inland to a depth of 30 to 40 mile in this region.
(5) He went further to state in page 28 thus: ""The Bini Edo lived now as they seem then, outside swamp forest area... and there are no reason for believing that it ever extended to the coast. Nor are the Bini ever river faerer or cannoe men"
Thus it is cheer stupidity and the worst form of traditional perfidy for these traditional rulers with what now seem a lack of academic capacity even in advisory level to have said that the Governors of Delta and Bayelsa States should call their people to order as if Ijaws in Edo State came to take permission from them before settling there whereas they met the Ijaws in Edo State there when they came from the North-East and South-West of Nigeria respectively. Again, it is clear that they knew nothing about the origin of Ijaws and so should stop making baseless statements for the interest of peace, they should know that Ijaws can be found in 6 States of Nigeria and that any attack on a single Ijaw community no matter the state it is located, is an attack on the entire Ijaw Nation and Ijaws will retaliate with maximum force!!

Here is a video of gelegele-Ijaw carried out by channels tv cos I know most of you haven't been there before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC7Q_0I3-yw

Thank you for your submission. I will study it, but stop making noise about using force. Go to court if you think your case is sound. This is not Delta. Bini's are not Itsekiri. Upon all the noise the Ijaw make, they could only draw with Itsekiri in combat and they are miles behind in development. Your people in Ogbe-Ijaw are still struggling with microscopic Aladja.

You pose no threat.

Bini's will eat you for lunch.

PS.
Even the Channels clip you reference dates the Ijaw community to the 16th century when the Benin kingdom is more than 800 years old

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by AdaFonju: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Thank you for your submission. I will study it, but stop making noise about using force. This is not Delta. Bini's are not Itsekiri. Bini's will eat you for lunch
I dont respond to threats by online fighters, the Ijaws can never be intimidated Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and the rest know this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Tamakay(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2017
AdaFonju:

See finishing, they are descendants of unknown fathers due to their modas constant harlotry around the globe

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2017
AxxeMan:
Lool fishermen migrating from their hectare of land bayelsa selling ogogoro and scnapps grin grin grin ..... Edo na flat land make I see as una wan take play your hide and seek play 21 days from now , Una go enta Edo but Una norgo Come out ! grin grin

No wonder Jonathan was such an ineffectual Buffon grin grin grin cheesy

Wen ur Daura Fossil general came to power, Did u ever believe that ur lord buhari will beg avengers grin
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by amInigerian: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2017
AxxeMan:
[s][/s]

Go back to bayelsa your 1 plot of land with meager population of 1million ijaw indigines grin cheesy grin

Ijaws are tenants and that status would forever remain , try rubbish and get booted out

Capish? wink
But you know that the state boundaries did not take into consideration ethnic boundaries.
Thus you have some Igbo communities in Kogi state.
Some people who for all intents and purposes are Igbo, in Rivers State,
Igbos in Delta state
And so on and so forth.

They may be minority but we all know that this is how the states where created by the military (without regard for the ethnic groups being carved off here and there into different states).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Ofemmanu1: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2017
bounty007:
nigerians una don see am finish..

na Edo bini people start to provoke ijaw..while ijaws are stating history n facts.

no be tomorrow na..when matter don hot..some people with afonja Dna go start to draw sympathy and sentiments.

matter go soon start..

meanwhile..i don't even understand the noise from bini folks..

wetin una dey wait.. will the way unadey hot..
una for don enter gelegele..dispose the new king and burn down his palace..

or make oba of bini make him declaration.

then we go knw say una serious..

don't like all this media noise..
abi make we fry beans with am ni? kiss

Dem don use Afonja swear for you, walahi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by tommynico(m): 10:30am On Dec 09, 2017
April4th:

I jaws are never opportunist, if we were we would've taken over warri. Be guided

Yes you people are, ask the itshekiri and the apoi and the ilajes, na God save una that time wey crisis happen between ijaw and ilaje people, dem for finish una patapata. Una greed too much

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by gregyboy(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2017
Jesse01:
lie we all know Edo gals getting rape by liyba men 20 of dem where sold as slave,go and check d Edo gals dat came back frm Libya all of dem are pregnant finished, d Libya men really destroy ur sisters pussy tongue also go to German at refugees camp, see as Gambians, Congo ,Senegalese men are f*cking ur sisters 4 10 euros, ur sisters are disgrace to womanhood and lastly u agree dat ur sisters are cheap b*tches lipsrsealed

and who said ur sisters aint among those who are raped theg all raped locally by thier brothers and sisters more of incest pregnacy are common in bayelsa because of creeks lifestyle. nevertheless i love bayelsa pussy they all in uniben and i f*ck them well my girlfriend is from bayelsa

but is a pity bayelsa is like ASUU they never achieve thier purpose in life even when purpose is to be born with abomination and get killed fighting for they cant achieve upon all the oil you all in bayelsa your state is nothing to write home about all the abominable children still lives in creeks (ghetto) is it a curse 99% of bayelsans are homeless even sell thier children for garri
you wonder why i know all this because i have been to bayelsa and used to support the N D A movement so i got to know what they were lacking during the movement which happened last year

not to talk much much you bayelsans believes your thug and ghetto livestyle will get you win a war mhen you all must be higher on d weed you smoke in the creeks obj almost ended the ijaw race during his regime he decided not to not because he could have not still yet you race up shoulders against Federal govt the day when dem go get una time ehenn una go humble

if you ijaws cant bring helicopters while coming they shouldnt bother taking ghelegele river omo water nor go allow una pass that day nor b ovia river when i know what happened to lucky igbinedion at ikpoba hill go repeat himself ..

abi una get mind no lele the day when pikin for bayelsa go enter aeroplane tiya go lagos or d day una tompolo popular pass anini or d day ur slave king go popular pass oba until then i nor fear no ijaws they all descendants of a slave boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by gregyboy(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2017
owensking:

Guy, forget it...before them want set out for attack, them go don see their destiny for Edo state here...then them go turn back...remember Oba didn't go to Bayelsa to cause trouble they was here asking for it...the 21 days too long sef...why not 3 days?..cuz they re waiting for the war boys with that obese called asari to come all the ways to face mighty Bini king..Hahahah I just dey laugh

omo the great ijaw boys they fear benin die dem nor know how dem won take peace again because of pride and if they eventually go on with the fight they will lose the land federal govt will have to review the court details properly and drive the ijaws bacj to bayelsa this is the fate

to the ijaws una get mind una craze cum try benin acient city una papa dey naked when we developed turn city ..una get mind carry on timaya go release another song soon. “the don finish bayelsa ooh”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by dederocs(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2017
If them do anyhow, them must see am.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by gregyboy(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2017
owensking:

Bro, u re right!....one word from Oba...will wipe them out of that land...they shouldn't mess with Great Bini king...once they re enemies of the Oba.. that's they re in very deep shit!...it doesn't matter if they got gun ship or weapon of mass destruction..they should go face Oba then if they got ball...when Oba says something it can never be reversed...d king words is final!

omo them nor know

ominimini oba na de ghe : the oba who is a spirit whom cant be seen

ekpende ,ekpeneghu: the tiger that doesnt die ,the tiger that doesnt fall

oduma no ru weg ghua...lion in d palace

oba gha to kpere ise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2017
gregyboy:

and who said ur sisters aint among those who are raped theg all raped locally by thier brothers and sisters more of incest pregnacy are common in bayelsa because of creeks lifestyle. nevertheless i love bayelsa pussy they all in uniben and i f*ck them well my girlfriend is from bayelsa

but is a pity bayelsa is like ASUU they never achieve thier purpose in life even when purpose is to be born with abomination and get killed fighting for they cant achieve upon all the oil you all in bayelsa your state is nothing to write home about all the abominable children still lives in creeks (ghetto) is it a curse 99% of bayelsans are homeless even sell thier children for garri
you wonder why i know all this because i have been to bayelsa and used to support the N D A movement so i got to know what they were lacking during the movement which happened last year

not to talk much much you bayelsans believes your thug and ghetto livestyle will get you win a war mhen you all must be higher on d weed you smoke in the creeks obj almost ended the ijaw race during his regime he decided not to not because he could have not still yet you race up shoulders against Federal govt the day when dem go get una time ehenn una go humble

if you ijaws cant bring helicopters while coming they shouldnt bother taking ghelegele river omo water nor go allow una pass that day nor b ovia river when i know what happened to lucky igbinedion at ikpoba hill go repeat himself ..

abi una get mind no lele the day when pikin for bayelsa go enter aeroplane tiya go lagos or d day una tompolo popular pass anini or d day ur slave king go popular pass oba until then i nor fear no ijaws they all descendants of a slave boy
haha I am not frm bayelsa u dumb dumb grin unlike u I will spit at any Edo cheap b*tches LovePeddler who comes my way, no Nigerians in dere right mind will date Edo b*tches, u are talking about slaves, we all know Edo people are all slaves, ur men are being sold as slave in Libya, while ur women are getting rape right left and centre, by Arabs, Italian, Men, I will take u Edo's freaks serious wen, u people stop human trafficking.
grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2017
Funny headline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by gregyboy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jesse01:
haha I am not frm bayelsa u dumb dumb grin unlike u I will spit at any Edo cheap b*tches LovePeddler who comes my way, no Nigerians in dere right mind will date Edo b*tches, u are talking about slaves, we all know Edo people are all slaves, ur men are being sold as slave in Libya, while ur women are getting rape right left and centre, by Arabs, Italian, Men, I will take u Edo's freaks serious wen, u people stop human trafficking.
grin

i wanted to know your tribe untill i saw port Harcourt omo there is nothing to be said in that local state who the people cant speak proper english .mirror is merro in portcourt ,oil is pronuced as oyel ..and so many more u guys have a beautifull state compare to benin but the illetracy level in the state is at its epic most children dont go to skul instead they are sent on street trading ,House helps is the order of the day in every home in ph most of the househelps impregnate thier daughter's we shouldnt even talk waterside or bundo people if i say it most people will vomit and never go to ph
price inflation is another bigger problem what a mess u call state you stay in
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by ernieboy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
raker300:
This is the same party canvassing for 1 Nigerian..

Lol.

So someone can not migrate from his ancestral home and settle in another state within the same country and call it home?

Chai!!

This country is full of nitwits
while u can migrate to others parts you do not have the right to disrupt the existing cultural and traditional institutions in those places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by gregyboy(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
AdaFonju:

If it wer Libyans its manageable but they sleep with dogs and other animals for the least 200 naira, the women have no single value.

and your women sleep with thier father brothers and cousin for free even the boys slerps with thier mother...while raping is norms in bayelsa abominable children of bayelsa i spit on your faces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
gregyboy:

i wanted to know your tribe untill i saw port Harcourt omo there is nothing to be said in that local state who the people cant speak proper english .mirror is merro in portcourt ,oil is pronuced as oyel ..and so many more u guys have a beautifull state compare to benin but the illetracy level in the state is at its epic most children dont go to skul instead they are sent on street trading ,House helps is the order of the day in every home in ph most of the househelps impregnate thier daughter's we shouldnt even talk waterside or bundo people if i say it most people will vomit and never go to ph
price inflation is another bigger problem what a mess u call state you stay in
did u read d news dat just grace front page? Edo gals are being rape by 18 Libyans Men a day shocked oh my d rest are all pregnant, 4 Arabs men's, u people are a laughingstock in dis con-tree, every body on Nairaland is making fun of u guys, is indeed a shame. grin all tribes on Nairaland are calling u guys slave, pussy sellers, traffickers, like I said earlier i will take u guys serious, wen u people, stop doing pussy trading business.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
mumu.the ijaws in question are criminals that migrate to edo state.the hospitality of the edo people shoud not b mistaken for weakness.nobody has monopoly of violence if u wnt to create ur own kingdom u are free to go back to bayelsa and do dt.
dumb dumb ijaws are not only in bayelsa, ijaws can be found in Rivers state, Akwa Ibom,Ondo and so on stop behaving like a kokoriko grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jesse01:
dumb dumb ijaws are not only in bayelsa, ijaws can be found in Rivers state, Akwa Ibom,Ondo and so on stop behaving like a kokoriko grin
migration took them to all this aforemention place.their headquarter na still the coastal area of bayelsa and rivers state.bye broda and tanks for the unprintable name calling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by April4th(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
tommynico:

Yes you people are, ask the itshekiri and the apoi and the ilajes, na God save una that time wey crisis happen between ijaw and ilaje people, dem for finish una patapata. Una greed too much

Then you don't know anything about history. Go and check your history, we beheaded he Ilaje King and took his head away.
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by ibitzbarlow(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
AxxeMan:

Hahaha norbe only indeginous in fact una be engine join

For your info

Delta - Urhobo + isoko 65% Itshekiri 35% ( Both tribe are even EDIOD Clans)

Ondo - 100% Yoruba

Akwa Ibom - 100% Efik

Edo - 100% Edo's and those of Edo rich Ancestry and Heritage

Bayelsa - Tiny state full off 100% Ijaw indigines

SO IJAW BOY CUT THE CAT TRAP , AND STOP TRYING TO GRAP LANDS BEFORE YOU PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE

You really dont know your country especially the South-South. You need a proper education, brother. A little research into the history of Nigeria would surely help. Use Google or get books from Amazon.

Thank me later when you become informed.
Re: Ijaws Are Ogogoro Sellers Who Migrated From Bayelsa - Dan Owegie, APC Chieftain by dejavski(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
April4th:

Then you don't know anything about history. Go and check your history, we beheaded he Ilaje King and took his head away.

You beheaded which ilaje king?? you better stop peddling falsehood here...
We have 2 Paramount rulers in ilaje:
Olu of Ugbo
Amapetu of Mahin
mention d name of the beheaded king or forever keep quiet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Lawmakers In Emergency Meeting After Massive Pro-ambode Protest / Prof. Peter Ogban Jailed For Rigging For PDP - Akpabio / Unknown Gunmen Attack Ondo Police Station, Kill Inspector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.