Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,341 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (84590 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Man Spotted Fixing A Faulty Cab In Motion In Lagos: Video / Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
Leopantro:

stop lying. this is not Douglas road, this is the roundabout in front of Douglas house.

He also went to Turkey to bring investors, can you name 5 companies that have invested in Imo state this year?

Kindly note everyone that the OP will deliberately ignore this post , if he was thoroughly not a boot licker he would defend by listing the foreign investment in Owerri, apart statues

Hehehehehe...this is hammer.

He claimed that the road that leads to the govt house is the same Douglas road we all know. cheesy

Okoroawusa is bringing the investors in 2030. LOL
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by tolguy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
grin
adadike281:
Okorocha, okorobia amu nmili! Okorocha stopped bike and brought in keke napep, now he is stopping keke to bring in and according to report ' innoson buses'. Tomorrow, he will ban innoson to bring in 'tipper'. Confused efuluefu!
grin tipper or tractor
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
What's this clown yapping?

Awka is far more livable than Owerri, if not 1/3rd of Imolites will not be residing in Anambra. #FACT.

cstr1000:

Stop this thrash. Una no dey shame at all?
Awka is far liveable than Owerri and far more developed too . Okorocha had nothing to do with it though.
Even his despicable governance cannot change that.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Leopantro: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abagworo:

A road that leads to Douglas house, isn't it Douglas road? Doesn't Aba road lead to Aba? Receive brain.

that road is BANK ROAD.

Maggot brain there is a big difference between Douglas road and BANK road. stop fooling people.
you will tell me that warehouse is Douglas road.
you haven't answered my question. you said this in 2015.

How can you write such falsehood against your own brother? I find it wicked. He has constructed 305 schools and is on the verge of completing over 27 standard hospitals. Lets not even go to roads, estates and other stuffs. You are indeed wicked.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Donsammi(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

Owerri is a jungle. Don't even allow anyone deceive you. The way this guy lie you will think this not the same Owerri he yaps about. Hehehehe

that picture and reports was taken earlier this year..

have you forgotten that he has destroyed structures and markets in Douglas to develop it?

you just dey one side dey upload pictures from the Internet...

PS. I stay in abuja.
incase you wanna throw shots.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Zendizel(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Arizona !!!
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Leopantro: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abagworo:

This is Ikeduru rural hospital.
one down, kindly show the other 26
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Leopantro:

that road is BANK ROAD.

Maggot brain there is a big difference between Douglas road and BANK road. stop fooling people.

I responded but you missed it because of page shift. Hapu nde omata na anyaufu ha. Amam n'obu uzo obaego.

This is completed and equiped Ikeduru hospital.

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
He demolished the market but left it like that, so those street traders are back to the place that is why it is like that now. It is a current picture.

Donsammi:

that picture and reports was taken earlier this year..
have you forgotten that he has destroyed structures and markets in Douglas to develop it?
you just dey one side dey upload pictures from the Internet...
PS. I stay in abuja.
incase you wanna throw shots.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by TrillionBrains(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mini Skirt Gals!!!! Hahaha QUICK BYPASS QUORA LOGIN
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
acme6:
I swear keke is the best, imagine students entering this heat-generating bus after lecture, its annoying, unlike the cool air that one get from entering keke, also when one is in a haste, one will be waiting for the bus to be filled up before one can reach his/her destination coupled with a lot of dropping. I dunno what roachas is smoking, his policy made me trek from my school to a very far bank all because I couldn't see a taxi or keke and I needed to withdraw so badly, came back almost limping, I'm so mad. God will judge him for the sufferings of Imolites.
Ehyaa, sorry dear.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Leopantro: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abagworo:

I responded but you missed it because of page shift. Hapu nde omata na anyaufu ha. Amam n'obu uzo obaego.

This is completed and equiped Ikeduru hospital.

I saw it,
kindly show pictures of the other 26 hospitals please
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Leopantro:

that road is BANK ROAD.

See bursting, this is the same way abagworo goes about lying and manipulating viewers all over NL. The truth is out, no one is fooled.. cheesy

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by danie09(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ibos fighting themselves.
Just want to ask a question.
I notice there's bad blood between anambra and imo on Nairaland.
Do you guys really dislike yourselves this much?
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Leopantro:

one down, kindly show the other 26

Most of the structures have been completed but not yet equipped but let us be truthful here. If any other Governor built just one single hispital like the one at Ikeduru would people not praise him before asking for 26 more?

This is Owerri North hospital.

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by andycom(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

Some of the roads in Imo state during rainy season, and we're dry season now, nothing has been done

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by B2mario(m): 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
FTrebirth:
[s][/s]

rubbish!

so, what happens to the thousands of keke drivers that have just been kicked out of the job market? innoson and cockroacha just played politics to oppress the poor indigenes of imo state and you're happy with it.

e no go better for APC and their supporters!

Oga let them go look for another thing. A times things happen just to allow someone discover other opportunities around him. Think like an Igbo man and stop thinking foolishly. Orange drug becomes what he is today just because he failed to get govt job. Uche Oga became a billionaire just because he resigned from his banking career, Orji Uzor Kalu becomes the richest Igbo man today just because he was suspended from the university of Maiduguri. Who knows what God has for these keke drivers?

You people should stop hiding under the guise of empathy to tarnish Rochas good work and paint Imo state the worst while in the real sense imo is the best state in the southeast and rochas the best governor in the southeast.

Most of your actions here are politically motivated so as to destroy his political career not knowing that destiny cannot be erased. Whatever God destined man to be surely he must be.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
andycom:
[color=#990000][/color]

Some of the roads in Imo state during rainy season, and we're dry season now, nothing has been done

Please label the road properly. That old man has been deceiving people here whereas nothing is on ground. cheesy

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by alan056: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nigeria is not ready for this sitting arrangement
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
What is this dirty Aba illiterate yapping? cheesy

[s]
B2mario:

Oga let them go look for another thing. A times things happen just to allow someone discover other opportunities around him. Think like an Igbo man and stop thinking foolishly. Orange drug becomes what he is today just because he failed to get govt job. Uche Oga became a billionaire just because he resigned from his banking career, Orji Uzor Kalu becomes the richest Igbo man today just because he was suspended from the university of Maiduguri. Who knows what God has for these keke drivers?
You people should stop hiding under the guise of empathy to tarnish Rochas good work and paint Imo state the worst while in the real sense imo is the best state in the southeast and rochas the best governor in the southeast.
Most of your actions here are politically motivated so as to destroy his political career not knowing that destiny cannot be erased. Whatever God destined man to be surely he must be.
[/s]
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by silverspringle(f): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Cjrane2:
Bloody liars.
Rochas will NEVER patronize INNOSON.

He is only bringing this lie to cool people down about his Keke ban.

people should not fall for the lie.
INNOSON can also make KEKE if they truly want to patronize the company.
Say what you know. I have seen more of innoson's cars in owerri more than in any other place
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by dokJ: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
couple fulfilment!
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by andycom(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
part of relief market road

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by andycom(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
relief market junction

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Leopantro: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abagworo:

Most of the structures have been completed but not yet equipped but let us be truthful here. If any other Governor built just one single hispital like the one at Ikeduru would people not praise him before asking for 26 more?

This is Owerri North hospital.

hold on, are you saying that hospital buildings have been completed since 2015 but have not been equipped for two years? why?
is it because of financial constraint?
if so why build them in the first place then leave them empty for two years.
by next month it will be 3 years.
where then have the people being receiving treatment?
I can't believe it's because of money issues because a new ministry was just created.
I remember you promised us that Owerri will become the health tourist city.
so for two years you only have one functional hospital and pictures of the other hospitals to show?
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
andycom:
part of relief market road

Whoa..hehehehehe. These are real resident of Owerri and not the clown that post fake images. cheesy

Any opposing view?

The Aiyes have it. cheesy

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
B2mario:

I'm glad I have someone clearly seeing the game being played. No Governor can challenge Okorocha in terms of projects in history of Southeast but there is calculated attempt to deny that truth. This is a rural market he built at Obowo but yet you can hear some people say he did everything in Owerri. I earlier posted a rural hospital he built at Iho in Ikeduru which is better than most State's central hospital but yet he's building 27.

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by andycom(m): 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Chukwuma nwoha road, it became a death trap

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by andycom(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
egbu road, if it rains the road is as good as useless

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Leopantro:

hold on, are you saying that hospital buildings have been completed since 2015 but have not been equipped for two years? why?
is it because of financial constraint?
if so why build them in the first place then leave them empty for two years.
by next month it will be 3 years.
where then have the people being receiving treatment?
I can't believe it's because of money issues because a new ministry was just created.
I remember you promised us that Owerri will become the health tourist city.
so for two years you only have one functional hospital and pictures of the other hospitals to show?

Abagworo is a very poor old man, he depend on the stipend Imo state pays him as a NL propagandist to survive. He has no other option than to sleep on NL to peddle lies and propaganda.

For the records here is the debt profile of Imo state. Still yet nothing to show and salaries and pension are being owed for several months.

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
andycom:
egbu road, if it rains the road is as good as useless
andycom:
Chukwuma nwoha road, it became a death trap

Thank you for properly labeling the roads, it shows you are a resident of Owerri. I am waiting for the propagandist to come and deny it. cheesy

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by andycom(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
I don't have pictures of mcc road, Aladinma, prefab, akwakuma, the ALMIGHTY DOUGLAS, world bank, amaraku, etc. But any human being that supports this corrupt ROCHAS has a leaking brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo) / Best Cars For First Timers With Budget Of Less Than 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.