Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (84638 Views)

Innoson Bus Used For Public Transport Spotted In Lagos (Pictures) / Man Spotted Fixing A Faulty Cab In Motion In Lagos: Video / Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 8:31am On Dec 09, 2017
ABIA STATE is a habitation of animals. The state should be demolished alongside B2mario.

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by B2mario(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

STFU!

I don't tell lies unlike idiots APC e-rats!!!

The picture posted by that APC zombie is a lie & the idiot governor owes many months salaries.

Support your claims with proof, I already posted picture proof of my claims. As regard the salaries issue, if you have evidence to counter my claims do post the link OK or getthefuck out

tell your papa mate to get the Bleep out. is like you don't have respect?
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Hehehehe

Are you pained? Watch it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lncbWdxadvk

B2mario:

kai, a prospective Ph.D holder is an illiterate? Oga can we upload our certificates here. From your actions, you are the fool. I'm done with you.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by lanocfoods: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2017
Rochas is working
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by LasGidiOwner: 8:34am On Dec 09, 2017
B2mario:

Watch your dead ABIA state hehehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by FTrebirth(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2017
[s]
B2mario:

Oga let them go look for another thing. A times things happen just to allow someone discover other opportunities around him. Think like an Igbo man and stop thinking foolishly. Orange drug becomes what he is today just because he failed to get govt job. Uche Oga became a billionaire just because he resigned from his banking career, Orji Uzor Kalu becomes the richest Igbo man today just because he was suspended from the university of Maiduguri. Who knows what God has for these keke drivers?

You people should stop hiding under the guise of empathy to tarnish Rochas good work and paint Imo state the worst while in the real sense imo is the best state in the southeast and rochas the best governor in the southeast.

Most of your actions here are politically motivated so as to destroy his political career not knowing that destiny cannot be erased. Whatever God destined man to be surely he must be.
[/s]

foolish talk!

you're telling family men with huge responsibilities on their shoulders not to worry about their displacement because they can think like "igbo men", right?

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:43am On Dec 09, 2017
B2mario:

Your Nne na Eranko!

Obo ni baba e!

Ewu ni iwo omo!

If not for the fact sey I dey busy, I for finish you but I gat no time for cyber bully now cos I dey busy!
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by newoffer: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2017
everything in I'm is upside down. I hope bug never bite their brain
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Ehyaa, sorry dear.
Thanks.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Leopantro: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2017
B2mario:

What concerns me with Hot.FM discussion? pained oppositions can used a private radios to express their bitterness.

what benefit do you get from criticising another man's state while in your state nothing tangible goes on. So you are trying to tell people here that anambra with Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi is better than Imo with beautiful Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe, Oguta and Nkwerre?

What's actually in Anambra, is there free education in anambra, is there any new higher institution in anambra compared to what Rocha's is doing in Imo, is there any airport in your overhyped Anambra, what's the condition of primary and secondary schools in Anambra?

I'm yet to see any meaningful development in Anambra state as you always boost on social media. how many dual carriageways are in Anambra compared to Imo state? no govt presence in Nnewi. Everything there is built by the indigenous people.

pls leave Rochas alone he has done pretty good and his projects are uncountable. Had it been it was in Anambra that all these are going, hmmmm, by now you would have created a forum and be comparing Anambra with the whole of England. Had it been Rochas is from Anambra today would have been converted to Eze Igbo gburugburu.

Even the over politicised statues, had it been it is in Anambra that a governor is bringing other countries presidents and their statues raised, the governor will be seen as an internationally renowned and connected governor who has seen light.

You once claimed here that you are from Imo state but you refer Anambra, pls on what basis?

since you are so enlightened, kindly list the projects he has completed

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by VinBukky(m): 10:11am On Dec 09, 2017
Very easy to be looking that beautiful babe opposite you,eyeball to eyeball.....esp when its just remaining only the two of you.

Lmao
grin
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by B2mario(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2017
VinBukky:
Very easy to be looking that beautiful babe opposite you,eyeball to eyeball.....esp when its just remaining only the two of you.

Lmao
grin

Would that solve all your problem?
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by VinBukky(m): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2017
B2mario:

Would that solve all your problem?
will killing urself here, solve or change anything?
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2017
Abagworo:

A lot needs to be done even in Abuja but right now Owerri is the best city in the East. The true transformation has occurred in the old part while the new part is developing well planned.

Don't show us the city centre, Modotel roundabout. Show us Daglas road at the end of Friday, when there are piles of trash. Show us small side "streets" with pools of water and mud instead of paved roads. Show us Owerri at night shoot, photo taken from the air. How many households have electricity, how many streets have street lights? Show us a number of days since last major robbery...

Only then you can talk about Owerri being developed. Until then, shut the fvck up. Few streets around the government house being developed doesn't mean that the whole of Imo state is being developed.

People of Imo state (and whole of Imo state, not only Owerri city centre!!!) deserve a lot better!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by crate(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2017
Guys please how can i get one of them on high purchase
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2017
adadike281:
Okorocha, okorobia amu nmili! Okorocha stopped bike and brought in keke napep, now he is stopping keke to bring in and according to report ' innoson buses'. Tomorrow, he will ban innoson to bring in 'tipper'. Confused efuluefu!
so do I say you are agboghobia otu mmili.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Donbigi2(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

That is the real picture, they are back now trading on the roadside,

I stay in imo, it's not correct please.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by adadike281(f): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
so do I say you are agboghobia otu mmili.
Anything that pleases u.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
rhymz:
can you shut up and stop writing nonsense like you have your brains left in the house. What exactly is the meaning of heat generating bus, are you sure you are a student like you are claiming cos you sound very dumb and stupid for a student.

Imagine a student that can not put her points across without sounding like a retard and an unexposed buffoon.
Amadioha fall on you Idiot. Was I talking you? mind your business fowl nyash.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
nice
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by akandeseun44(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Some drivers would still arrange seat in the middle
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
I hope the prices will still be the same?
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by jodeci(m): 4:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
Is it not suggestive that it is only Abagworo that defends the failure and wicked animal called Okorocha?

Any thread that borders on IMO state,he hops in to defend the sculptor shamelessly with lies.

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
B2mario:

So all these unnecessary criticisms were because of 2019? keep on exposing yourself
What else do you think it is all about? Of course, it is all about 2019! Imo State must be better.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
adadike281:
Anything that pleases u.
but baby say de truth n shame de devil. Is it watery down there?
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by adadike281(f): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
but baby say de truth n shame de devil. Is it watery down there?
It is only people like okorocha who don't care about his people that have amu nmiri, people like us who care fit hold pencil very tight.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by dasqueope: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
DO YOU LOVE THE TRANSPORT BUSINESS!

Invest with us and make 9% of investment monthly for 24 months.

Leave the Transport Business hazards to us.

Call Now:
SHEKINA SWIFT LTD (RC:498719)
070 1095 1855, 0816 342 9583

1 Like

Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
adadike281:
It is only people like okorocha who don't care about his people that have amu nmiri, people like us who care fit hold pencil very tight.
"hold pencil very tight"aahhh I would like 2 xprience that from U.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by adadike281(f): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
"hold pencil very tight"aahhh I would like 2 xprience that from U.
Am not cheap and I don't cheat. only my guy can experience that.
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
adadike281:
Am not cheap and I don't cheat. only my guy can experience that.
just ur guy,nt ur husband. I can overtake him n take charge of de kini since he has nt paid. How about that?
Re: Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) by adadike281(f): 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
just ur guy,nt ur husband. I can overtake him n take charge of de kini since he has nt paid. How about that?
if u think u can, ngwanu, try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / Thread For Volvo Car Owners/lovers / Funny Number Plate Seen On A Highway In Afghanistan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.