Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) (50840 Views)

Cooking Stove Explodes On Train In Pakistan, Kills Over 70 (Pics) / Two People Sitting On Train, Fall, Die In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Ramos16(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
LagosCiti:
I watched the video and I was very ashamed of that lady. There are some ladies that do not want to be corrected. And God so good, the man is married to a well-mannered Yoruba lady who doesn't act like a tout.

Why should you put your feet on someone's seat, that's just rude?

I cringed while watching the video, at a time I had to pause the video because I felt really really bad on how she smeared the Nigerian name with filth.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by donnaD(f): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Narldon:

Dating a married man is really fun

until you discover he saved your number with spare tyre lipsrsealed

lwkm ur comment funny I know u are speaking from experience.But y go for married men and dere wahala when single guys brekete.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by londoner: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
daylyt:

Me too.

Please tell her how much of a disappointment this rude and uncivilised behaviour was met with here. She made Nigeria look soooo bad and is adding to the bad reputation Nigerians have.

Is this girl Yoruba or Igbo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by ola12(m): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Where's d video?
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by sloye5(m): 9:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
ola12:
Where's d video?

you see ijebu garri you still day ask for ice water..lol..ok here is the video..lol..happy now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieJ0XV8eWaY
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by manikspears: 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
delishpot:
Bitch gat no class. She should be deported back home

Chairman if na play stop am o,the ones wey dey naija never get treatment, you want add more abi?
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by ola12(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:

you see ijebu garri you still day ask for ice water..lol..ok here is the video..lol..happy now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieJ0XV8eWaY
Tnk u. Kindof funy sha, sumtin dey myt both jst laugh at 2moro smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by nazablossom(f): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
that lady must be a member of nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by delishpot: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
manikspears:

Chairman if na play stop am o,the ones wey dey naija ohunnever get treatment, you want add more abi?

You no talk lie Sha...... Wetin you suggest make Dem do her? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
She should jus forget about gettin anything meaningful like job in tht country i.e, if dem no even fire her for her current job
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by TheSpellChecker: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:

you see your life mr i too know.come back when you know how to spell create..you just shoot yourself

Shot is the appropriate term.

The action is already in the past which means you have to use the past tense of the verb 'shoot' which is shot.
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by sloye5(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

Shot is the appropriate term.

The action is already in the pas which means you have to use the past tense of the verb 'shoot' which is shot.

ni66a i dont give F as long as you get the message keep on checking ..spellcheck this......you see your life you won correct me and you still make mistake..its PAST not PAS..i dislike i too know people like you..you just stabbed yourself ...spell check am again..lol

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
There are 1diots of all races. I once witnessed a man, middle eastern, in the terminal bus at Lagos Airport. He had the guts to use his phone and secretly snap girls under their skirts. Some men (Nigerians) yelled at him and if it wasn't the airport bus (where you can't just leave) he would get properly beaten up (and rightfully so!). What a bl00dy 1diot he was. I wish the crowd dealt with him appropriately. And no, I am not African. I sadly share the same skin color with the guy in question.

My point? While abroad, we are some kind of ambassadors of our own people. Always remember that, and behave PROPERLY!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Seankay323: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
People like this mk life difficult for other ppl living there , instead of her to show the positive side of being Nigerian, its the bad side everybody identifies with us dey prefer to show. How many men can she slap in Nigeria and not be beaten up by a whole community in return.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Narldon:

Dating a married man is really fun

until you discover he saved your number with spare tyre lipsrsealed

Really fun?...... talking from experience... better leave married men alone... the next may save it as tissue paper
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by TheSpellChecker: 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:

ni66a i dont give F as long as you get the message keep on checking ..spellcheck this......you see your life you won correct me and you still make mistake..its PAST not PAS..i dislike i too know people like you..you just stabbed yourself ...spell check am again..lol

Pride goeth before a fall...

Watch it, son!

You're about to fall.
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by sloye5(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
TheSpellChecker:

Pride goeth before a fall...

Watch it, son!

You're about to fall.

hahahaha..E pain am..i beat you in your own little game..lol..bury your head boy..next time look road well before you cross where your crase stop my own start from there..you just made history as the first spell checker that can not spell PAST..lol..thank God say you no bi search engine..lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by anyimontana(m): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

that's why am calling for a bill
lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by deebrain(m): 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Women and victim mentality.

She is doing something irresponsible and yet playing the victim.

If it got to social media, people will begin the men this, men that WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENED.

IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ANY WOMAN THAT DOES THIS.
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by toprealman: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:

you see your life mr i too know.come back when you know how to spell create..you just shoot yourself
""Simple and UNDERSTANDING ENGLISH"...WTF is that

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by sloye5(m): 10:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
toprealman:
""Simple and UNDERSTANDING ENGLISH"...WTF is that

the thing taya me..i too know people..he wanted to claim mr wise and ended up embarrassing himself..lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:

Chineke!!!

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Woman is showing her frustrated self.. Shameless!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by AlanSugar(m): 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
sloye5:

Hahahaha, isn't that the "simple English" he was talking about? Create is to much for him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by AustinStevens: 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
The truth is she is wrong.... Putting ur feet on someone's chair and as if that's not enough calling him an idiot and bringing his innocent wife into it... She is just wrong, very wrong!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by brightalo17: 12:24am On Dec 09, 2017
yeyerolling:
as usual no fuzz will be made, but if it was the oda way, the race card BS will be blown in full force. blacks wey dey tribalist go dey scream racism. disgusting i must say. how dem take know say d woman na nigerian na

Watch the video and get your answer to how they take know say d woman na Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Brugo(m): 1:24am On Dec 09, 2017
Naija ladies with their sharp tongues. What an embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by AreaFada2: 1:49am On Dec 09, 2017
Disgraceful behaviour. Very uncouth.
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Aragon: 2:48am On Dec 09, 2017
She even told the man that his wife doesn't love him, just using him. Some of our people in London are just too rude.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 09, 2017
The lady told her you are an idiot that is why u at not married, did she know her before, just a trouble maker, that is why they keep disgracing Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 09, 2017
The lady told her you are an idiot that is why u are not married, did she know him before, she is just a trouble maker, that is why they keep disgracing Nigeria abroad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48am On Dec 09, 2017
Aragon:
She even told the man that his wife doesn't love him, just using him. Some of our people in London are just too rude.
Africans are still below the standard level of civilization, she is not fit to stay in London.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) / 4 Ways Uber And Taxify Are Cheating Nigerians / How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.