Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) (50841 Views)

Cooking Stove Explodes On Train In Pakistan, Kills Over 70 (Pics) / Two People Sitting On Train, Fall, Die In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Confronts A White Man On Train In London (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by manikspears: 5:17am On Dec 09, 2017
delishpot:

You no talk lie Sha...... Wetin you suggest make Dem do her? grin grin

They fit carry her go Libya grin.but seriously speaking that woman is evil, how can you mention a man's balls like that.
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by davidif: 6:13am On Dec 09, 2017
Safiaa:
I know that girl grin

Tell her she is very rude and she has no manners.
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by davidif: 6:13am On Dec 09, 2017
What an awful, awful lady.
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by davidif: 6:14am On Dec 09, 2017
Prestdude:
See how everything ended..... Imagine if it was the white man who racially abuse the black woman, social media would have been on fire... undecided undecided

Don't mind them jare. There double standard is too much.
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by davidif: 6:31am On Dec 09, 2017
greenhulk:
So it is normal for a black woman to call a black man white idiot. But if it was the white man that called her black idiot then the race thing would get escalated. The woman lacks manners.

I tire o.
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by sucess001(m): 6:46am On Dec 09, 2017
The idiot babe was spoiling our name there. Saying u know u am Nigerian and ur wife married u cos of ur money....she was even saying I am grabbing u bybur balls...which kain mumu lady is did?
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by 360command: 7:02am On Dec 09, 2017
That girl na animalll... Very bush thing.. I know she is from ogun state
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by dnawah(m): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Such uncouth behaviour is known with women of easy virtue.
u r speaking English call am olosho,as**wo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by uvie66: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2017
Typical stupid aggressive Nigerian, I hope she is very proud of herself now. Why will you invade the man's space in the first place. Simple thing commot leg, come become wahala. Who is the idiot here from the video evidence, I conclude it is the woman. The Man is trying to diffuse the situation by laughing it off, then she starts making racist remarks. The problem is that if she is looking for a job now and people see this what will they think of her.
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by uvie66: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2017
This is the problem with feminism. Chimanda take note, She can't exhibit this type of behavior in Nigeria, Dem go don sound saliva from her mouth.
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by sayisayi(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2017
Please...anyone know this rude female tout name....we dey come insult her nyash
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 09, 2017
sloye5:

me sef i weak when i watched the video.i learnt a life lesson..we should always be careful because we no no who bi who

He's only a councillor for Pete sake,anyways Nigerians are rekon for their arrogance anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
londoner:

Please tell her how much of a disappointment this rude and uncivilised behaviour was met with here. She made Nigeria look soooo bad and is adding to the bad reputation Nigerians have.

Is this girl Yoruba or Igbo?

Oga i was just joking. I don't know her.
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by HarmonyDee(f): 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Can you believe this? She's even saying that's how Nigerians behave irresponsible...unruly So shameful
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
She just displayed how an average Nigerian behave. The evidence is all over here. People insult and curse one another anyhow. Some will add family and unborn children. When u continually do the same thing,it become part of u and u will conclude that others are like u
Probably, she thought the man will react violently and she will claim feminine and minority abuse but just look at her.

I hope cyber e warriors are taking note. Very shameful and disgusting.
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by OyinO: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2017
Pre-planned melodrama
Re: Nigerian Woman Racially Abused A White Man On Train Going To London (Pictures) by Fela4ese: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
The woman was wrong,and she should not say Nigerian women have attitude instead she for say na she get that type

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Arik Airline Passenger Seat An Expatriate Saw Today (pics) / 4 Ways Uber And Taxify Are Cheating Nigerians / How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.