Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) (39130 Views)

"I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Timaya Finds Comfort In The Arms Of An Unknown Curvy Lady (Photo) / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Dubai Vacation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by deco22(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
How is she beautiful?

Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by KardinalZik(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
haaaaaaaaa:
Do u have any patient in the hospital that's in need of blood? Send me a direct message. I am ready to help for less.

Selling your blood for money is a form of BLOOD MONEY RITUAL.

DESIST!
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Olawalesadiq(m): 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
how this post take affect me.... just passing by
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Lilmisshy: 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
What I don't get is, how is this news.
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
kennygee:

Na so
WAT DID HE MEAN?
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Kellz193: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Baba go and do song oh and leave the baby mama for Wizkid and Davido shocked

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by luiscarter(m): 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Pappyto:
A VERY BIG YES!
I was fanning them when they were copulating.

Naso u carry dy fan ppl, for all your scenes in nollywood
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Gkemz: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
It's either his babymama or secret wife
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Nicknamed123: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
haaaaaaaaa:
Do u have any patient in the hospital that's in need of blood? Send me a direct message. I am ready to help for less.
��hustler on de grind
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by LegendaryArnold(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
I think it's just props... With what I'm seeing, they're lights and a few things for a video shoot and I think she's just an actress portraying the role of a pregnant woman... Besides her legs are not even swollen and no visible symptoms aside the baby bump
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by johnstar(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
valdes00:
This pix no be my problem, i just dey reason P-SQUARE matter -- how will I use 3mb to download peter song and use 3mb for Paul, total 6mb... Before I was using just 3mb for both... Rubbish, because its mb I came to buy in lag abi ��

Dry Joke

No be by force baba
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by arherfish(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Another baby mama loading
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by UncleJudax(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
JON01:

.Guy the only way of Donating part of your body spare part to make money is by Donating your Kidney. 1pint of blood can earn you 1500naira and you must take milk and blood tonics cost about 5k to regain.
Which kain Business be that? grinangry
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Swaggzkid: 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
What if it was pictured during a video shoot.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Henryfocoyo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mayydayy:
Harry my son.I beg u.don't join wiskid and davido and do baby daddy o.its not for people of ur age.
dnt say wot u dnt no ok. Mr harry already have baby mama. (twins for dat matter)

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by deji17: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
kennygee:

Na so
KennyGee, where you come from? You be twin?
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Tphoto1(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
She looks like tiwa savage.
Am I d only one?
Maybe is my eye.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by esthy86(f): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
after de reggae ,play de blues
bby do as i do

she don do nd get belle

in olamide voice,if my body touch ur body,u go get belle
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Pappyto: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
luiscarter:

Naso u carry dy fan ppl, for all your scenes in nollywood
Boring! Try harder next time.
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
Harrysong shared this Lovely Photo of him kissing a baby bump of a this beautiful lady.

I think he’s expecting a baby soon

https://www.instagram.com/p/BccJDQ0AZF5/?hl=en

Why are her eyes closed like she wants to cum..
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by lolipopandy(f): 9:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Think it's for a video ,all this bloggers knw use investigative journalism just post shits base on assumptions.
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by divinehand2003(m): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
here we go again with baby mamas
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
haaaaaaaaa:

Cheap things and problem na 5&6
Bros thank you we nor need am
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
I taught this guy has bald head?
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Frankicent(m): 12:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Pappyto:
A VERY BIG YES!
I was fanning them when they were copulating.

Ode
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Pappyto: 12:37am On Dec 09, 2017
Frankicent:

Ode
ni e.
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Frankicent(m): 12:37am On Dec 09, 2017
Mimienudles:
Cute! But she isn't his wife undecided

Marry him then.
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Pappyto: 12:38am On Dec 09, 2017
Frankicent:

Ode
nie.

bawo loshen she e da?
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Frankicent(m): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2017
ped21:
sad angry

Aljazerra journalist.. I hail cause you were there when this happeed.
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Gloriao(f): 12:40am On Dec 09, 2017
Chai!!!! When will girls ever have sense? They should know that to be a baby mama is not an achievement in life joor.
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by Frankicent(m): 12:51am On Dec 09, 2017
Pappyto:

nie.

bawo loshen she e da?

K
Re: Harrysong Kisses Baby Bump Of Beautiful Lady (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:09am On Dec 09, 2017
HE'LL BE BLAMED IF THE CHILD BIRTH GOES WRONG.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Reacts To Daniella Okeke's 32nd Birthday Photo / Facts About Wizkid And Davido / Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.