Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

“I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings (2562 Views)

Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Imam Who Saved Birom Christians In Plateau Fulani Killings (Photo) / Photo Of Men Locked Up For Protesting Against Fulani Killings In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by Whogoblog: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

A Nigerian man, Auwal Usman Sharau has sparked outrage online after he made a comment about the killings of Bachamas by Fulanis in Adamawa state.

According to Auwal Usman Sharau, he wished the Fulanis would burn and kill all Bachamas residents.

He said;

I was disappointed with the Fulani, they only attacked eight villages, i didn’t see any bachamas corpse, i hope they are going to attack again, and the corpse is only in hundreds, i want to see thousands of bachamas dead bodies, i pray fulani would attack before xmas, kill them and burn their houses.

MORE @ : http://www.viviangist.ng/who-is-auwal-usman-sharau/

CC; lalasticlala
Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by Michael004: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Oloriburuku. You shall die a painful death with that statement. Is this what some idiots called religion of peace. Peace indeed.

5 Likes

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
Would like to know why he is wishing for this

1 Like

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by OBIGS(m): 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Prayer point 2018

God help me to escape this zoo before 2019.

Not to Libya, but to a civilized society In the west

I DONE GIVE UP FOR THIS ZOO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
Michael004:
Oloriburuku. You shall die a painful death with that statement. Is this what some idiots called religion of peace. Peace indeed.

Judging a whole religion base on the comment of one of it followers makes you nothing but stupid.

2 Likes

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
...and I share the same country with someone like this and the people he praises.

I am sooooo disappointed in myself

3 Likes

The hate in Nigeria for one another is outrageously real.
We are all product of what our society thought us.
We don’t have a nation.

4 Likes

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by ERockson: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
Somebody in Egypt called for the rape of indecently dressed ladies and got jailed within weeks, In Nigeria heavens don't fall
Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by greatermax77(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
Muslim north dam too miserable people

1 Like

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by obailala(m): 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
Whogoblog:
@VIVIANGIST

A Nigerian man, Auwal Usman Sharau has sparked outrage online after he made a comment about the killings of Bachamas by Fulanis in Adamawa state.

According to Auwal Usman Sharau, he wished the Fulanis would burn and kill all Bachamas residents.

He said;

I was disappointed with the Fulani, they only attacked eight villages, i didn’t see any bachamas corpse, i hope they are going to attack again, and the corpse is only in hundreds, i want to see thousands of bachamas dead bodies, i pray fulani would attack before xmas, kill them and burn their houses.

CC; lalasticlala

From the look of things, this should ordinarily be a communal clash, but the moment some people knowingly or unknowingly begin to give it a religious colouration, the crisis typically explodes into something else.

@Op, No religion was mentioned in the entire convo, I only saw the mention of 2 tribes; fulani vs bachama. How do communal clashes in Nigeria always end with religious interpretations?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
And your wishing can never come through or you are dreaming...

OYA

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by agwom(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
God, let our enemies lives long...
Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Whogoblog:
@VIVIANGIST

He said;

CC; lalasticlala
He is an APC m0ron.
Send him to Libya ASAP

2 Likes

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by bkfilms: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
this is pure hate speech
this guy should be arrested and persecuted immediately.

allas:
he is a fulani man and not Nnamdi Kanu

hmmmmm!

7 Likes

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by Desyner: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Sad but that's the reality with millions of people like him. Just like some people support politician on social media in the comfort of their rooms there are millions of active and passive jihadi supporters. The issue is when they get to govt, dominate & plant their loyalists there, and then start a silent economic war against the 'enemy'.
Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by Ebios(m): 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
MasViews:

Judging a whole religion base on the comment of one of it followers makes you nothing but stupid.
l wanted to like/share ur comment but when l read the last word,l see no difference btw u n d guy u intended to correct.Watch ur words next time bfor they "stain ur good white cloths"

2 Likes

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by Cyynthialove(f): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
pissssssful people
Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by EternalTruths: 5:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
This is why Biafra must stand.
How can we share the same country with people like this
What took Fulani people to Bachama land to cause trouble.

Ranch cattle you say no
Take them to your region you say no.

1 Like

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by nwaanambra1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
o! North!

if this old fabric holding you people together should finally tear apart, middle east will be a learner compare to the calamity that will befall you people!

The hate in the north is so palpable! they so hate themselves.
Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by MrMoney007: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
By their religion you shall know them

1 Like

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by Emyogalanya: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
HATE SPEECH

1 Like

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by delugajackson: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
One more reason to hate this religion of piss.

In saner climes, this guy would be arrested and made to face the wrath of the law. But here in Nigeria, anything goes. Talk about "Banana Republic ".

4 Likes

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by muykem: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nigeria police over to you. Please do the needful to this terrorist.

1 Like

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by Emyogalanya: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
MasViews:

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by rex444(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
obailala:

From the look of things, this should ordinarily be a communal clash, but the moment some people knowingly or unknowingly begin to give it a religious colouration, the crisis typically explodes into something else.

@Op, No religion was mentioned in the entire convo, I only saw the mention of 2 tribes; fulani vs bachama. How do communal clashes in Nigeria always end with religious interpretations?
it doesn't change the fact that lives are at stake...be it Muslim or Christian, Fulani or bacha..stg, white or black....no life is worth taking by another or some sort
Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
At OP stop whipping religious Sentiments please. The man didn't mention Christians there. That by all means doesn't diminish the man's stupidityy.

Some bachamas are Muslims mind you
Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by stillondmatter: 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
K
Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by Stalwert: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Na Ipob fulani him be
Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by sunsewa16: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
See hatred, his own people oh,just because of religion,May God punish Lord lugard even in death for assembling us with vampires under Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by sdindan: 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
Idiot.

Brainwashed nincompoop angry
Re: “I Wish They Could Killed The Entire Christians” - Man Reacts To Fulani Killings by obailala(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
rex444:
it doesn't change the fact that lives are at stake...be it Muslim or Christian, Fulani or bacha..stg, white or black....no life is worth taking by another or some sort
That's exactly what I'm saying, lives have been lost following communal clashes. My point was simple, it is very important that a communal clash isnt painted as a religious conflict just as the Op of this thread is trying to do with his title. Reason being that if it takes a religious colouration, it more quickly escalates and more lives cuold be lost.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is No Core Northern Ex-governor Facing Corruption Charges? / Senator Abaribe Arrested For Exposing Buhari's Corruption / Photos Of Davido's Uncle, Sen. Ademola Adeleke Kneeling To Beg Omisore Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.