Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:27 PM

Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari (27181 Views)

80% Of Olu Jacobs Time No Longer Here, Says Wife / Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs / DJ Cuppy: "80% Of Nigerian People Don’t Like Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by Thylord(m): 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
progress69:

Lol. Do u know anything
Hell No!
U not do some research
And forget all these baseless and senseless noise u guys do on the social media.
sergent researcher am not debating words with you neither am I going to engage you in any form of E-argument. organise your facts properly before showcasing your ignorance to the world.
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by progress69: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thylord:
sergent researcher am not debating words with you neither am I going to engage you in any form of E-argument. organise your facts properly before showcasing your ignorance to the world.

God forbid me debate with u. When is not like u dont have eyes toread, or brain to understand so Like i said, do ir research on this same forum and stop blitting on my mentions. I am not going to help u because it will.be an exercise in futility.1
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by Thylord(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
progress69:

God forbid me debate with u. When is not like u dont have eyes toread, or brain to understand so Like i said, do ir research on this same forum and stop blitting on my mentions. I am not going to help u because it will.be an exercise in futility.1
smh.
Re: Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari by dantori(m): 6:43am On Dec 10, 2017
chalantmike:
why are yhu lying, have yhu been to the north or yhur just flinging ignorance. Ali Baba is 100 % right, if yhu wanna argue check the quality of people yhu see rallying round or doing, yhu see any better or educated person there.

I practically grew up North as most of my years where spent there , believe me been educated in Nigeria is an issue across all the tribes we have in Nigeria, and North's issue is peculiar just maybe because they have the largest population, but believe me the northerners are the most hardworking people you may ever encounter,
and come to think of it if Northerners where in Arab speaking countries you know you'd refer to them as educated, right!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures / Comedienne Small Mummy Meets Olamide, DJ Enimoney, Danny S, Cracked Them Up / Banky W And Adesua Etomi Celebrate Wedding With Thanksgiving Party In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.