Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Waiting Time Is Over - Tstv Poised To Roll Out Decoders Next Week - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Waiting Time Is Over - Tstv Poised To Roll Out Decoders Next Week (789 Views)

BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting Time Is Over - Tstv Poised To Roll Out Decoders Next Week by morereb10: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
The much awaited TSTv decoder is finally here. The waiting time is finally over. Management of the indigenous Satellite TV on Friday said the TStv decoders would be in the market from next week. Mr Ernest Essien, the TStv’s Public Relations Officer, made the disclosure in Abuja.

Essien said the company had concluded arrangement to roll out its commercial decoders from next week after the successful test run of its promo decoders distributed before November 1. He said that the service provider was committed to making sure that all the intending customers should have their decoders before Christmas.

“We are almost done with our test transmission and we are just putting some finishing touches and hopefully by the grace of God, between now and next week the decoders will be out for sale. “We are informing Nigerians that they must enjoy their Christmas with their decoders. So before Christmas, the decoders will be everywhere in the market.

“Everything is in place we have done everything we needed to do before coming out and I want to let you know that TStv is still on course.’’

Essien reiterated that the price of TStv decoder would remain at the initial N5,000 with all the packages promised, adding that there would be additional surprise packages for its customers. He said that the management had decided to keep the packages secret until the decoders were rolled out.

“We will display all the packages accordingly but the one we can assure you now is that the price will not change, it remains N5,000. “We are trying to see how we can make it simple and easy for every Nigerian to be able to afford it.

“We are keeping our promises on the channels and all the channels including BEing Sports channels are there with even more other channels that were not included in our bouquet before. “We have more channels that are coming and the total number of channels will be over 70,’’ he said.

Some of the beneficiaries of the promo decoder had commended the improvement in the number of channels and quality of the programmes.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/waiting-time-is-over-tstv-poised-to.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: Waiting Time Is Over - Tstv Poised To Roll Out Decoders Next Week by countryfive: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
let's just Wait and see
Re: Waiting Time Is Over - Tstv Poised To Roll Out Decoders Next Week by LessNoise: 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
The way TSTV has used our emotions to gamble I wee not believe till it comes out....

P.S: Majority of us are buying coz of sport (FOOTBALL) and WIFI �
Re: Waiting Time Is Over - Tstv Poised To Roll Out Decoders Next Week by darkenkach(m): 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
To hell with TSTV. I am sticking to my tested and trusted DSTV.

1 Like

Re: Waiting Time Is Over - Tstv Poised To Roll Out Decoders Next Week by sdindan: 7:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
I am not impressed

Re: Waiting Time Is Over - Tstv Poised To Roll Out Decoders Next Week by Fididiguy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Seriously

Shitting on this thread if I can't get my decoder before next week runs out

Re: Waiting Time Is Over - Tstv Poised To Roll Out Decoders Next Week by omaolowo(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
At last there will now be healthy competition. Ultimately, it is we, their customers, that will benefit.

Long live TStv: as I join others to welcome you to the country's Pay-Tv spectrum. It is long we have been awaiting your real arrival!

K'ABO, SE DADA LODE? ATI NRETI RE!

Re: Waiting Time Is Over - Tstv Poised To Roll Out Decoders Next Week by Goxpawa: 9:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
IPTV d best mehn
Re: Waiting Time Is Over - Tstv Poised To Roll Out Decoders Next Week by omaolowo(m): 1:09am On Dec 09, 2017
Goxpawa:
IPTV d best mehn

Despite the Wikipedia's explanation as given below, I am still confused...

Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is the delivery of television content over Internet Protocol (IP) networks. This is in contrast to delivery through traditional terrestrial, satellite, and cable television formats. Unlike downloaded media, IPTV offers the ability to stream the source media continuously. As a result, a client media player can begin playing the content (such as a TV channel) almost immediately. This is known as streaming media.

Although IPTV uses the Internet protocol it is not limited to television streamed from the Internet, (Internet television). IPTV is widely deployed in subscriber-based telecommunications networks with high-speed access channels into end-user premises via set-top boxes or other customer-premises equipment. IPTV is also used for media delivery around corporate and private networks. IPTV in the telecommunications arena is notable for its ongoing standardisation process (e.g., European Telecommunications Standards Institute).

IPTV services may be classified into three main groups:

Live television and live media, with or without related interactivity;
Time-shifted media: e.g. catch-up TV (replays a TV show that was broadcast hours or days ago), start-over TV (replays the current TV show from its beginning);
Video on demand (VOD): browse and view items in a stored media catalogue
Re: Waiting Time Is Over - Tstv Poised To Roll Out Decoders Next Week by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:54am On Dec 09, 2017
See this man ọ

Wetin be all this grammar u post?

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About TSTV / Man Blasts Big Brother Naija Housemate, Princess Calls her a LovePeddler / Which Movie Can You Watch Over And Over Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.