Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus (17500 Views)

Senate Presidency: Goje’s Withdrawal Divides PDP Caucus / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Members Elect Of PDP Caucus(photos) / Yoruba PDP Caucus Slams Wike For Insulting The Yorubas & Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by cstr1000: 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Protein0:
leave them na. They're dreaming of 2023 presidency. Bunch of conscious dreamers. Instead of them to cede tomorrow's chairmanship to SW and strive to get the vp slot (which may be the highest political post their zone can have in the next decade (if not decades). What they don't know is that SW PDP will still crash whether a South westerner emerge tomorrow or not. It takes SW a twinkle of an eye to form alliance with the north. But what do I know? lipsrsealed
You must think Only the SW can form alliances with the north.
Whatever alliances you think you have with the north now, the igbos did it first and to perfection.

Jolly just come forming Rambo.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by UncleJudax(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Diiet:
APC will throw the presidency to south come 2023, hope you'll be happy if yoruba contend with igbo for the post.
That is what will surely happen. We'll contend with you and sabotage your efforts just as you are doing to us now in PDP.
Just For The Sake of Argument, wetin concern Igbos with APC?
Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Udmaster(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Protein0:
and do you ever think of what made the other zones toil for a SWerner?
toil for a southwesterner?
Oh the same way PDP are toiling over your candidates for the chairmanship?
Jokers.
Getaway
Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by engrchykae(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
tobtap:
If pdp ignore d southwest again den it will lose d next election
you think you are more intelligent than the politicians?
They knew the southwest votes would be shared,the southwest doesn't give bloc votes,
bloc votes only come from north,east and southsouth

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by bonechamberlain(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
I don't understand the problem of some APC southwesterners, u support APC and buhari but they are everywhere wailing and lamenting on PDP threads. zoning was moved to the south not southwest. despite that the southwest alone has 6 candidates, haba! how do u guys expect the southwest to win when east has none and s/south has 2 candidates. so much for a united region. I think the south west needs to sit down and do a reevaluation, they are putting so much importance on their region.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Protein0: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
cstr1000:

You must think Only the SW can form alliances with the north.
Whatever alliances you think you have with the north now, the igbos did it first and to perfection.
Jolly just come forming Rambo.
a fresh grandiosely deluded soul on the loose grin
Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by sunsewa16: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Diiet:

Igbo youths always accuse yoruba

of betraying them, now what can we call what they are doing to yorubas in PDP today?

They are now working with some

PDP members in SS

and North to deny SW the post

PDP already Zoned to our region.

I just hope ibo youths are seeing what their elders are doing to yoruba now in PDP, working verry hard to deny us our rightful position.

When we pay them back in their own coin let them take it in good fate as we are doing today and not cry like babies as they always do. Wicked people.

But one thing i know be say first to do no they pain, na retaliation they pain pass.

Am igbo and in full support of south west PDP chairmanship, am against uche secondus, wike inspired chairmanship ambition, and for south east delegates endorsing uche secondus, if the news is truth,then all those involved in that endorsement are big fools that deserves stoning, why will they endorsed an individual, why will they even endorse, can't they go and do their mind secretly rather than telling yorubas ur against them,that's a bad movement, can't they see how the northern elders endorsed the southwest without mentioning name,anyway I have decided that if secondus emerged as PDP chairman, then vp position should go to south west in compensation, then they should take up any crumbs position left for them,since they reason with their anus,and the way am seeing things I might port to APC or Apga,wike over fastness is now irritating me.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by cstr1000: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Udmaster:
they are shameless confused lot.
They want to have a strong foothold in PDP but the end of the convention will put them in their place.
PDP won in 1999 without them, they can getaway.
Betrayals
Their only hope is that PDP never gets to power, because if that happens, it could be a case of OBJ 2.0 for the SW. They are so going to get it hot.

Everybody is now aware of the politics they play. Trying to play both sides , thinking everybody else is a fool.

What they don't realize is that as a region, they have already cast their net with the APC.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Udmaster(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
sunsewa16:

Am igbo and in full support of south west PDP chairmanship, am against uche secondus, wike inspired chairmanship ambition, and for south east delegates endorsing uche secondus, if the news is truth,then all those involved in that endorsement are big fools that deserves stoning, why will they endorsed an individual, why will they even endorse, can't they go and do their mind secretly rather than telling yorubas ur against them,that's a bad movement, can't they see how the northern elders endorsed the southwest without mentioning name,anyway I have decided that if secondus emerged as PDP chairman, then vp position should go to south west in compensation, then they should take up any crumbs position left for them,since they reason with their anus,and the way am seeing things I might port to APC or Apga,wike over fastness is now irritating me.
Efulefu.
The afonjas you are trying to please hate you with passion.
The Northern PDP endorsed secondus and not any southwest.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by mgbadike81: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
Protein0:
try to read the post again, but slowly this time around sir.
You can as well point the part of the post that laid a contrary claim to your quote. Thanks
chairman, make your point and stop beating around the bush.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by cstr1000: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Protein0:
There is nothing more deluded than a ''Yoruba jolly just come'' thinking they can form an alliance with the north better than the igbos can.

We did it to perfection and taught Awolowo a lesson.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Protein0: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Udmaster:
toil for a southwesterner?
Oh the same way PDP are toiling over your candidates for the chairmanship?
Jokers.
Getaway
I thought it was a politically well grounded fellow that quoted me initially. A self acclaimed analyst that can not decode a simple analogy and raise a coherent rejoinder. I'll have to ignore your subsequent mentions. cheesy
Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Udmaster(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
cstr1000:

Their only hope is that PDP never gets to power, because if that happens, it could be a case of OBJ 2.0 for the SW. They are so going to get it hot.

Everybody is now aware of the politics they play. Trying to play both sides , thinking everybody else is a fool.

What they don't realize is that as a region, they have already cast their net with the APC.
They secretly know that Buhari is unmarketable like 2015 and any northerner PDP present is a threat and will certainly get atleast 40% of northern votes and then add it to se/ss bloc votes.
They know this calculation, they are stuck in Apt.
Their latest attempt to play double face politics is thrashed, secondus will win and they will be dumped in pdp.
Besides pdp won in 1999 without them.
They will see a strong East /North alliance in 2019 just like the one in 1979 that defeated awolowo.
Atiku /peter obi will finish work.
Afonjas can go to hell

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Protein0: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
mgbadike81:
chairman, make your point and stop beating around the bush.
those that were properly educated have gotten the point. You can however seek help with interpretation if you need, instead of your run-off.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Protein0: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
cstr1000:

There is nothing more deluded than a ''Yoruba jolly just come'' thinking they can form an alliance with the north better than the igbos can.
We did it to perfection and taught Awolowo a lesson.

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by mgbadike81: 10:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Protein0:
those that were properly educated have gotten the point. You can however seek help with interpretation if you need, instead of your run-off.
if you must lie,be brief. stop beating around the bush.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Protein0: 10:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
mgbadike81:
if you must lie,be brief. stop beating around the bush.
oga, just come straight. You keep reading the initial post without comprehending it, instead you gave it your own meaning. Swallow your ego man and seek help

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by engrchykae(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Protein0:
Mr ignorant,let me educate you little on this matter.
Awolowo spent most of his political career as an opposition figure until the war started,he was now brought in to fill the vacuum as a federal minister of finance to get the yoruba support for the federal side after which he was dumped and done in by the same north and east alliance of shagari ekwueme.
Things are going to take its natural setting.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by cstr1000: 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Udmaster:

They secretly know that Buhari is unmarketable like 2015 and any northerner PDP present is a threat and will certainly get atleast 40% of northern votes and then add it to se/ss bloc votes.
They know this calculation, they are stuck in Apt.
Their latest attempt to play double face politics is thrashed, secondus will win and they will be dumped in pdp.
Besides pdp won in 1999 without them.
They will see a strong East /North alliance in 2019 just like the one in 1979 that defeated awolowo.
Atiku /peter obi will finish work.
Afonjas can go to hell
I think Buhari will win though. PDP is currently projecting Atiku is just like a free-gift to Buhari.

Buhari has failed, but Atiku is just not credible enough to really affect him.

To beat Buhari, you need somebody that is radically genuine . Someone whose hands are clean enough to nail Buhari incompetence to the wall, and which the educated south can rally behind to combat the sai buhari madness among the largely illiterate north.

Infact a Peter Obi as the presidential candidate would be more formidable than Atiku.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by sunsewa16: 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
Udmaster:
Efulefu. The afonjas you are trying to please hate you with passion. The Northern PDP endorsed secondus and not any southwest.
otele ree kwe gi for calling me efulefu,nkita la cha kwa gi anya there.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Udmaster(m): 10:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
cstr1000:

I think Buhari will win though. PDP is currently projecting Atiku is just like a free-gift to Buhari.

To beat Buhari, you need somebody that is radically genuine . Someone whose hands are clean enough to nail Buhari incompetence to the wall, and which the educated south can rally behind to combat the sai buhari madness among the largely illiterate north.

Infact a Peter Obi as the presidential candidate would be more formidable than Atiku.
Atiku is a movement. Simple.
Nigeria deserves anyhow kind of leader she gets.
Forget that.
Atiku Is a shrewd business man and not an Ethnic/religious bigot like buuhaari.
Even the middle belt will take him over buhari

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Diiet: 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
sunsewa16:

I really like and respect your submission.Keep saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Udmaster(m): 10:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Diiet:

I really like and respect your submission.Keep saying the truth.
leave PDP alone and focus on una APC.
Haba. Afonjas

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by id911(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
cstr1000:

For now with Atiku, they can never sleep with their two eyes closed. Atiku will share votes in North East, North Central and SW with block votes in SS/SE. With Obi it's a work over because Yorubas and North won't vote for him.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Udmaster:
PDP won 1999 without the southwest.
So shalap
pdp won because two yoruba candidates ran against each other. olufalaye vs obj

Yoruba voted for olufalaye, while the north and the rest of the south voted obj

Do you know why obasanjo ran to beg AD in southwest in the second election in 2003? He came to beg them because he will not stand a chance against buhari in the north.

To make things very clear for you

Buhari will win north against atiku, he has always won the northern votes

Buhari will win southwest with a much higher margin this time, if a non Yoruba man become the pdp chairman.

Simple as abc.

1 Like

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Diiet: 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Udmaster:
leave PDP alone and focus on una APC. Haba. Afonjas
joker.
How can u ask us to leave pdp when one of us is among the pillars holding it.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
Wike/Fayose brought SAS.
Wike/Fayose bring Secondus.

Wike and Fayose ... another demonic collabo.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by lx3as(m): 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
Udmaster:
PDP won 1999 without the southwest.
So shalap

Who tell you the North will now vote for your candidate the way they voted massively for Obasanjo? And as if Obasanjo and Falae are not Yorubas!

A win! win!! win!!! for APC that will still deliver massive votes for Buhari in the North.
Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
temitemi1:
By Dirisu Yakubu

ABUJA- With less than 24 hours to the elective convention of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the South-East Stakeholders Caucus of the party has endorsed Prince Uche Secondus for the position of national chairman.

In a communiqué delivered by Austin Umahi, PDP National Vice Chairman (South- East) at a media conference held at the Chelsea Hotel in Abuja on Friday, the caucus mandated its delegates to the convention to vote for Secondus , saying the decision was taken after a careful consideration of his “Content and character.”

The communique read: “In our meeting today, December 8, 2017, we the stakeholders of PDP South-East geo-political zone having examined all the people vying for the national chairmanship position of our party, PDP; we wish to commend highly all the aspirants especially on how they have conducted themselves during their campaigns fully aware that this is an internal party affair.

“We are very conscious of the personality of who becomes the national chairman of our great party for the next four years. Based on the fore going, we have unanimously in our today’s stakeholders’ meeting, decided that we will back an aspirant that has character and content.

“In this circumstance, and without prejudice to the right of other aspirants to this national chairmanship position, credible and transparent election, we have decided to back and vote for Prince Uche Secondus for the position of national chairman of our great party.”

The stakeholders also endorsed Colonel Austin Akobundu (retd), Udeh Okoye and Alphonsus Gerard for the positions of National Organising Secretary, National Youth Leader and Deputy Financial Secretary respectively.

The meeting was attended by South-East PDP bigwigs including Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, Ebonyi State governor, Dave Umahi, former Imo State governor, Sam Egwu, erstwhile Senate President, Adolphus Wabara and ex-Abia State governor, Theodore Orji.

Others included former PDP national chairman, Vincent Ogbulafor, a one-time Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Emeka Ihedioha and the PDP governorship candidate in the November 18 Anambra guber poll, Oseloka Obaze among others.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/pdp-chair-south-east-pdp-caucus-endorse-secondus/

grin grin grin
brown roof citizens are wailing grin

Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by id911(m): 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Diiet:
joker.

How can u ask us to leave pdp when one of us is among the pillars holding it.

So now The Rock Fayose is now one of you abi? He's no longer IPod sympathizer ba?

You Yorubas are like chameleon
Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
engrchykae:
Mr ignorant,let me educate you little on this matter.
Awolowo spent most of his political career as an opposition figure until the war started,he was now brought in to fill the vacuum as a federal minister of finance to get the yoruba support for the federal side after which he was dumped and done in by the same north and east alliance of shagari ekwueme.
Things are going to take its natural setting.
How long did the shagari ekume regime last?
Re: PDP Chairmanship: South-east PDP Caucus Endorse Secondus by Udmaster(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
greiboy:
pdp won because two yoruba candidates ran against each other. olufalaye vs obj

yoruba voted for olufalaye, while north the and the rest of the south voted obj

Do you know why obasanjo ran to beg AD in southwest in the second election in 2003? he came to beg them because he will not stand a chance against buhari in the north.

To make things very clear for you

Buhari will win north against atiku, he has always won the northern votes

Buhari will win southwest with a much higher margin this time, if a non Yoruba man become the pdp chairman.

Simple as abc.

afonjas,just get out of PDP, and vote for una buhari.
Secondus we know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Responds To His Suspension As "Jakadan Bauchi" / Trainee Plane Crashed In Ilorin During Routine Exercise / Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.