Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Any Geologist In The House? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Geologist In The House? (1178 Views)

Open Position For Trainee Geologist In Mining / Expert Geologist In Deep Drilling For Minerals/precious Stone Discovery Needed / Geologist In Need Of A Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Geologist In The House? by kopknomie: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2010
I WILL LIKE THE GEOLOGIST ON NL TO RESPOND SO THAT WE CAN SHARE OUR KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE.

EXPECTING YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS GEOFELLERS
Re: Any Geologist In The House? by goodguy1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
Yes am a geomillionaire.Do you want to correlate the NL stratigraphic sequence.Are u a recent deposit.
I graduated 4rm FUTO 2005,with 2.1
Re: Any Geologist In The House? by mrbenson: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2010
Hello, I am a Geologist from UNAD i just finished NYSC and i will like to know if there is any job out there for geologist and if anybody knows any additional degree a geologist could apply for please i look forward for your reply.
Re: Any Geologist In The House? by ANF1: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
check the Job section of anaijaforum.com There are some recently openings for engineers and geologists!!

Check the forum for the advert
Re: Any Geologist In The House? by dskenky(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2010
Glyist i am. Grad of Uniben. Class of '99. Yep!dats way back then, when guy and gly didnt glide! cool cool cool cool grin grin
Re: Any Geologist In The House? by dacraziest: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2010
So what yu wanna discuss huh?, stochastic reservoir modelling,,petrel volume rendering , ant tracking, gridding,upscaling,,parasequences and flooding surfaces,,prospect evaluation.bla bla bla, or yu just wanna talk about basin modelling and risk assessments, lol, GEOSCIENTIST MANY FOR HERE OH!!, any ways am a petroleum geoscientist at manchester(ptdf skolar)

NICE 2 MEET FELLOW ROCKITES

BRIDGET
Re: Any Geologist In The House? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2010
Am a 400L Futarian please can u link me up with a company to do my 6 months IT.I will like to start by May.Please help me.Pleasae send any contact or link to my box nikkyair2@yahoo.com
Re: Any Geologist In The House? by ziziblue: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2010
Graduate of Uniben and Manchester 04 and 07. I ve correlated and mapped the whole north sea and niger delta basin, identifying upside potentials.
Re: Any Geologist In The House? by megautche: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2010
hello am a geobanker futo 2002, i am really tired of this banking work. i want to to drill holes ,i mean physical holes not biological holes if u understand me. i am really looking forward to work in the oil and gas industry. hala me if una see any
Re: Any Geologist In The House? by chinchin1(f): 4:09am On May 05, 2010
Geology student at University of Toronto, Naija represent, although my parents think I will be living on the street in three years(university =5 years)
Re: Any Geologist In The House? by Nobody: 2:32am On May 06, 2010
Great granites, am an older metasediment from the campano-meastrichtan basin Enugu.grad 08 in need of serious drilling so wats popping
Re: Any Geologist In The House? by ifeniy(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2010
hello am a geobanker futo 2002, i am really tired of this banking work. i want to to drill holes ,i mean physical holes not biological
holes if u understand me. i am really looking forward to work in the oil and gas industry. hala me if una see any

PLEASE ME TOO DONE TIRE FOR THIS GEOBANKING THING OO. I DEY FIND JOB SERIOUSLY. ANYONE WEY SHOW FACE HALA ME FOR 08028376494 OR ifeniy@yahoo.com.thks
Re: Any Geologist In The House? by yamakuza: 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Where In Nigeria Can A Physics Student Do His It? / Chams Management Trainee Interview Invitation. Urgent Pls Help / A Competent House Master/mistress Needed In A Private School In Ikotun Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.