Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,316 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan (10892 Views)

I’m Prepared For Exxonmobil – Wike / PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by opuada331(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
Dutchey:
how does this put xmas cloth in my cupboard??
tell your president Buhari

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by undefeateds: 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
teadrake:
Ineffectual Buffon!!!!!
ur papa

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
jrusky:

That insult no longer sell as your Buhari is the worst and the most ineffective, directionless goat.

Your Buhari ineffectiveness is the worst in Nigeria history so get that fact to your skull.

Either you like it or not the convention will hold tomorrow people like you can go and drink.poison and let Nigeria be at peace.

Baba Wole Soyinka has tagged all these APC zombies "internet maggots".
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by powerkey: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Trying hard to make himself relevant by all means mtcheeeeeeeeeeew

Your name says it all....enemy of good...
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Kokolet11: 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
grin lauretta onochie aka ngeneukwenu oya come and blame IPOB.
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by hen3094real(m): 1:29am On Dec 09, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by akigbemaru: 2:25am On Dec 09, 2017
funlord:
Work with them? So that you can also help them receive your kind of royal treatment from nigerians abi? grin
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 09, 2017
The zombied maggots would soon be here...

Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 09, 2017
I thought they said PDP is dead?
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by ocelot2006(m): 6:22am On Dec 09, 2017
teadrake:
Ineffectual Buffon!!!!!

Far better than the Incompetent Vegetable
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by Deprofessional(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2017
teadrake:
Ineffectual Buffon!!!!!
Your are just STUPID.
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by teadrake(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2017
undefeateds:

ur papa
Mad man!!!!!!
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by teadrake(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Don't provoke GEJ into buying you, your NL moniker and your entire household sad
Aro patient on the loose
Re: PDP Convention: I’m Prepared To Work With Our New Officers – Jonathan by DavidEsq(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2017
teadrake:
Ineffectual Buffon!!!!!
And the Daura President is better abi? Awon zombie

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Logo: PPC Calls For Cancellation Of Election Results In 8 Oyo Constituen / 2023: Falalu Bello Says PRP Is Ready To Relegate APC, PDP, Others / Buhari Gives Bandits 2 Months To Surrender – Zamfara Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.