Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story (47338 Views)

Swanky Jerry Pictured With Dangote And Tony Elumelu In London / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns At Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Lagos / Charles Okafor Acts As Archbishop Benson Idahosa In "Faith" Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by NwosuJayBlaQ(m): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Still On the Issue Of tithing that the popular Radio On Air Personality, 1st Nig.Nickleodeon winner. Bible Teacher, Convener, #FreeTheSheeple Movement, Leader of #TheFreeNation Has been Raising Awareness In his View that Tithing Isn't Scriptural According To All The Text In the New Testament And The First Daddy G.O Who Were the Apostle and Disciples Of Jesus Never Collected tithing...
9hours Ago on This Instagram Page In Defense to The Comment By One Chioma.azubike "Bishop benson Idahosa Proclaimed a blessing On Dangote"(Screenshot 1st Pics)
In Response in he wrote This Long Reply(screenshot 2nd Pics)
Daddyfreeze:�E ye tan ra yin!
-
Dangote NEVER paid tithe to Idahosa, he gave up his airplane seat and Idahosa blessed him.
-
Join me in a live lecture at noon, only a few minutes away, as we unlearn more lies!
-
Here is what transpired between Dangote and Idahosa as reported by the sunday Adelaja blog:
-
"The plane stopped and the steps were lowered as the pilot came down to know what the issue was. Idahosa began “I have two of God’s important servants who must go to Lagos”. “But we are loaded to capacity. Every seat is full” said the captain. “Never mind.

Let me on board. They all know me; they see ‘Redemption Hour’ (Idahosa’s TV program). Let me talk to them”. Idahosa obliged, climbed into the plane and walked down the crowded aisles. The passengers were annoyed. He prayed silently as he returned to the front. He turned round, facing the passengers and started “Excuse me friends, I have two of God’s special servants in my car. They must go to Lagos today on this plane. Two of you will get off now so God’s servants can board. God bless you. He waited a minute, no one moved. The silence showed annoyance by the impatient passengers. Some pretended to be asleep and others it seemed were praying. Idahosa slowly walked the aisle again. As he approached the rear, a young man rose from the back of the plane and asked the person sitting next to him to get up. Yes, said Idahosa pointing, you can go tomorrow. You can travel later he said, pointing to the other man. They both gathered their belongings and proceeded from the plane.

Benson Idahosa stopped the first man in in the aisle of the plane. He asked him “young man, what is your name and what do you do?” “My name is Aliko Dangote and this is my assistant” the young man replied. “I am a trader, a businessman”. Impressed. Benson Idahosa responded “The World will get up for you” the mostly Christian passengers responded “Amen”. “My God will bless you! God will take you and your business beyond Africa and bless you beyond measure”. Just before descending the steps, Idahosa turned and raised his hands with tears in his eyes, praised the Lord and blessed the remaining passengers for their patience".
Few Hours Later He Posted This Again on His Instagram Account:
"daddyfreezeBREAKING NEWS! (Screenshot 3rd Pix)
Developing story
-
Someone very close to Dangote just called me to debunk the Idahosa story!
-
The person told me that Dangote himself told her that it never happened.
-
Sorry to break your hearts guys, but this NEVER happened! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcc9A3ajh0P/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by yanabazee: 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by Obinovictor(m): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Freeze again? He should expend this his energy on disfunctioning political leaders and leave the church alone.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by JON01: 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nah your mouth 'em go hear everything eh FRZ? Who your mama offend sef make we arrange nairalanders Able Men go beg on Your matter

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by iamJ(m): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
the story fake die, was saying it on instagram today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy they said i was hating cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the story be like Christ embassy own, i heard that pastor puff puff mouth was driving from auchi to benin, fuel finished inside the car, he prayed on the car, the car started and he started driving

neva end oooo, on their way they saw petrol stations, they drove and pass grin grin grin grin

i fear lies that these yahoo pastors tell, jesus na personal jony biko, fu;ck pastors

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by goldbim(f): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hmmm! This movie go sweet sha..*sips kunu* cool

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
Rochas Okorocha is busy building statues with hungry tax payers money and creating ministry of happiness. Yet this Frozen Mumu called Freeze is here tackling pastors... A clear case of misplaced priorities. #freethepeople

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by DeSepiero(m): 10:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
iamJ:
the story fake die, was saying it on instagram today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy they said i was hating cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the story be like Christ embassy own, i heard that pastor puff puff mouth was driving from auchi to benin, fuel finished inside the car, he prayed on the car, the car started and he started driving

neva end oooo, on their way they saw petrol stations, they drove and pass grin grin grin grin

i fear lies that these yahoo pastors tell, jesus na personal jony biko, fu;ck pastors

Some idiots with doctorates will sit in the congregation and swallow it all.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by DeSepiero(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
biggie10:
Rochas Okorocha is busy building statues with hungry tax payers money and creating ministry of happiness. Yet this Frozen Mumu called Freeze is here tackling pastors... A clear case of misplaced priorities. #freethepeople

Must he tackle everything for you.
Why not tackle also? You have a smart phone and connectivity.

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
DeSepiero:

Must he tackle everything for you.
Why not tackle also? You have a smart phone and connectivity.

But i don't have as much popularity as he.
do i?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by thickminaj(f): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
. grin. Daddy freeze will soon close down some churches

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by clefstone(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Pentecostal christianity is mostly a circus and daddy freeze is opening people's eyes to what some of us have known for a long time. The whole message of prosperity, tithe and 'touch not my anointed' have been crafted to hoodwink the gullible. My brothers and sisters, christianity is no guarantee for riches and nowhere is that taught by Christ or his disciples. When we realize how transient this life is relative to eternity, we won't even reason materialism. Imagine a popular G.O repeatedly says his calling is to make make people rich, what a misrepresentation of our early fathers, for Paul said, we preach Christ and him crucified. That is ALL the christian message is, Christ.

And today one of the GOs was reported to have said he was ambushed by a crowd of people and how he couldn't find a place to be alone to pray. What is the reason for that, why d boast. I cannot imagine the Pope saying that because that is not the message, he is not the message, the message is Christ. These are little details that expose the narcissism in some of them.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by zulex880: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
I dey find who go transfer me 200# to take withdraw last 1k for my acc these ones dey here dey mention millions anyhow cry

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by Saintsbrown(m): 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
“Aliko Dangote is the President and CEO of Dangote Group Bishop Oyedepo is the General Overseer of Winners Chapel Both men sit on billions. Dangote employs and feeds millions. Oyedepo receives 10% of salary of every member of Church monthly, owns and manages investments including fees paying University. While Dangote pays taxes to the Government, Oyedepo pays nothing. Dangote has one private jet but Oyedepo has a fleet of 4 private jets including Bombardier. Citizens are supposed to be responsible and tax compliance. Here we are with two extremes; a community builder and a Yahoo Yahoo Scammer.

Till date, No pastor or so called daddy GOs have been able to come up with a bible verse where Jesus Christ or His first disciples collected tithe to counter daddy freeze.

#Istandwithfrz
#DaddyFreeze
#freethesheeples

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by enemyofprogress: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
goldbim:
Hmmm! This movie go sweet sha..*sips kunu* cool
abeg give me small make I take chop my bread

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Christains and pastors most times use lies to justify their faith

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by hotboz: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
People and unconfirmed story.. God does not seek vain glory...

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Obinovictor:
Freeze again? He should expend this his energy on disfunctioning political leaders and leave the church alone.

You wan make Thunder strike your preek ni?

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by mainkendo: 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Chaiii
Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by orijintv(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
Daddy Freeze !!! Intelligence runs in your veins. I envy you boss!! Thank you for enlightening the gullible christians like myself on issues that are way more important than the insensible doctrine this pastors made us and are still convincing us to believe.

I Love And Respect You Freeze. #NoHomo

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by DeSepiero(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
biggie10:

But i don't have as much popularity as he. do i?
Oya allow him time to tackle one by one.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by Russianruble: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Always knew there was something "off" about that story...

17 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by Jaynom(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Damn! I've heard that story a billion times! I knew something was off. So it's been a myth? It's been a lie? Millions of Christians believed story, they'll be heartbroken. Freeze is out here killing these guys mehhhhhn!

22 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by b3llo(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
Daddy freezer chillax
Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by Michaelpresh(m): 10:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
Tithing here tithing there. Person no go hear word dis days.
What happened to the"give me the 10% of your total wages or earn??
Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by gen2lpat(m): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
Seriously, common sense is not common. All these Christain wey carry their daddy GO for head like bread and akara, grow some sense.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
So funny becuz Dangote was born into wealth anyway. His grandfather, Dantata was the wealthiest merchant of his time. Idahosa ko, Igbiniedon ni.. Worthless-Fake Pastors!!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by wtfcoded: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
I no even swallow that news sef.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by mightyhazel: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
hiw true is this Idahosa dangote story sef
.i no believe am sha
Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by bedspread: 10:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Rubbish.,... I PITY FREEZE AND THE BAND WAGON HE IS DRAGGING TO HADES

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze, Dangote And The Benson Idahosa Story by anibirelawal(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
shocked
Daddy Freeze is now a full-time CRITICs.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Notting Hill Looking Beautiful (Photos) / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Son Passes Out At US Embassy / Jigan Babaoja, His Wife And Daughter In Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.