Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Courtois: I've Not Delayed Chelsea Contract Talks To Wait For Real Madrid - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Courtois: I've Not Delayed Chelsea Contract Talks To Wait For Real Madrid (1173 Views)

NFF Mandates Technical Committee To Open Contract Talks With Waldrum / Peseiro: Why Contract Talks With NFF Broke Down / Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Courtois: I've Not Delayed Chelsea Contract Talks To Wait For Real Madrid by jerupil: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
Thibaut Courtois has denied that he has postponed talks over a new Chelsea contract because he is hoping to attract an offer from Real Madrid, but said that his family situation makes the Spanish capital an attractive destination.
Chelsea are keen to extend the contract of Courtois, who is the subject of long-term interest from Madrid, but last month he said he will not consider any offers until closer to next summer, when he will enter the final year of his current deal.
Complicating the situation is that the goalkeeper's two children live with his ex-girlfriend in Madrid, limiting the amount of time he gets to spend with them during the English football season.
But despite this, the former Atletico Madrid player said that he is settled at Chelsea and is only delaying contract talks in order to fully focus on the club's busy festive fixture schedule.... <<< read more >> @ www.galatixnews.com

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Former Super Striker Thierry Henry Joins Guinness, Frsc Road Safety Camp / Help Me Out / EPL: Conte To Remain Chelsea Manager On One Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.