Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:35 AM

98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya (16108 Views)

60 Migrants Feared Drowned Crossing Mediterranean From Libya / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2017
comshots:
They are back from frying pan into fire.I wish I was one of them.I would just jump off from the aeroplane.
grin You Don craze finish
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by paulsibility(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2017
edo... i
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by BenzEne1(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2017
Owiedo una welcome.
You left us here.
You've met us here still.
Its time to leave long distance trekking and concentrate on making our state better.
I know some of them have been tortured and serially raped. Our Governor is doing his best to rehabilitate them tho.

The truth is no matter how we criticize this country. There is actually no place like home.

Why are we always the leading state in issues of human trafficking and illegal migrarion. Its not like Edo is the worst state in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by lordtim001(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2017
Homeboiy:
When some guys de discuss today on how they will change located to Ghana

Say naija no be country lipsrsealed
CHANGE LOCATED!!! cry

Please,someone should give me the link to that meme thread. I need some of them for people like this.
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by gnykelly(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Its very rare for a beautiful lady as this with these cute kids submit themselves to such uncertainty and eventual disappointment, in search of a better life. ALL our leaders have failed us and its God alone that can take us out of this mess.

even if our leader has failed us, illegal immigration is not the way out. these foolishh set of people were greedy they want to be rich at whatever cause. if they had been successful to have cross to europe, they would by now have been mocking people at home that they are not smart. the whites won't come here to develop our country.
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by Dearlord(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2017
This people no get shame?
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by Ezionye(f): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2017
But they don't look like people that were suffering. Wearing to match sef
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by godofuck231: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2017
AdaFonju:
No fewer than 98 Edo indigenes arrived in Benin from Libya on Friday with the help of the International Organisations for Migration (IOM) and the state Government.

A mother and her kids among the 164 returnees from Libya facilitated by International Organisation on Migration and National Emergency Management Agencyon arrival at the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja, Lagos on Thursday
Mrs Abieyuwa Oyemwense, Secretary to the state’ Task Force against Human Trafficking who confirmed the number to newsmen said the entire number that arrived were males.

Oyemwense said: “This is the eighth batch that we have so far received. We are going to keep them in the hotel for two nights after which they will be reunited with their families.

“Government has set up programmes to train them in different skills, and those who wish to return to school will be assisted to do so.

“In addition, government is also paying them monthly stipends for three months’’.
Oyemwense said they were expecting another batch on Wednesday.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/another-98-edo-indigenes-return-libya/
I heard white ladies are wiling to pay good money to buy them as sex slaves, from princes and princesses to slaves, fall of the empire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by Quality20(m): 11:28am On Dec 09, 2017
They r only compounding our population problems cos many of d ladies who are returning are carrying sperms in their vaginas - sperm from Arabs or Niger. Very soon u will start seeing oyimbo- like kids all over Edo state

1 Like

Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by godofuck231: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2017
Colybaly:
Welcome back, but wait where una dey run go before, who are they leaving Nigeria for grin shocked

Bro where u de, I owe you one colddddddddddddd orijin

1 Like

Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by Colybaly: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2017
godofuck231:

Bro where u de, I owe you one colddddddddddddd orijin

Thanks so much, I have received it

Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by AdaFonju: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2017
godofuck231:

I heard white ladies are wiling to pay good money to buy them as sex slaves, from princes and princesses to slaves, fall of the empire
I disagree the ashawo empire of bini girls keeps adding new countries every year,from Nigeria to Nairobi , Libya to Italy, Spain to Netherlands
Oba akpolo eye....ise
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by imagrg(m): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2017
Kennitrust:
life is hard but not too hard to survived
It is hard to survive the hard times in Edo State where a graduate earns less than 40k a month. Workers are poorly paid; many jobless youths are everywhere in town, poverty has forced our young girls into prostitution. Yet the politicians pay themselves bogus salaries and allowances. Which can country be this ooo?
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by Typopeep(m): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2017
My pipu perish from lack of ...?
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by AdaFonju: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2017
Colybaly:
She carry pikin go, the woman no dey smile or is d children parting gift given to her by libyans
Bros 100% farewell package from Libya, dem nack am give am twins, these Libyans strong oh

1 Like

Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by AdaFonju: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2017
Ezionye:
But they don't look like people that were suffering. Wearing to match sef
Ashawo is well paying profession, this bini women are punna expatriate
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by AdaFonju: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2017
Dearlord:
This people no get shame?
Shame no dey bini woman dictionary, the cheapest set of ladies in this country, i saw this on Emmanuel tv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQj9_YL4SZQ

From a poverty-stricken home in Edo State, Nigeria, the luring promise of greener pastures abroad led Vera Benjamin into a journey of hardened prostitution, filled with unspeakable horrors and inexplicable encounters. The cause? Demons from the pit of hell!!!
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by femo86(m): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2017
Please anyone making comment should make it short, so we professional comment readers (PCR) will be able to Read all comments.
Thanks for making our work easier!!

One love FM

1 Like

Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:54am On Dec 09, 2017
Really sad bro

AdaFonju:
Obaseki and the rOba need to do something about the rate of young bini girls going into prostitution abroad, Libya is just one of the popular destination from bini indegenes looking for greener pasture through harlotery, i recently watched this documentary by channels tv about the journey from bini to Europe to prostitute its really sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qsIK0G-whM

1 Like

Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by greencard: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2017
Colybaly:
Welcome back, but wait where una dey run go before, who are they leaving Nigeria for grin shocked

1 Like

Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by osazeeblue01: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Bad market for them
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by godofuck231: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Colybaly:

Thanks so much, I have received it

Yeah real African blend,

1 Like

Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
osazeeblue01:
Bad market for them
cc osaze007
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by Civeli(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
AdaFonju:
Obaseki and the rOba need to do something about the rate of young bini girls going into prostitution abroad, Libya is just one of the popular destination from bini indegenes looking for greener pasture through harlotery, i recently watched this documentary by channels tv about the journey from bini to Europe to prostitute its really sad

That is their major business in Edo. Even in Church during anointing services you see their lady asking the Pastor to anoint their breasts.

1 Like

Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by AdaFonju: 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Civeli:
That is their major business in Edo. Even in Church during anointing services you see their lady asking the Pastor to anoint their breasts.
What type of uncivilized people are these, God forbid
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by Sexina851(f): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
comshots:
They are back from frying pan into fire.I wish I was one of them.I would just jump off from the aeroplane.

LOL u can't be serious. How possible do you think that would be?
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by ObiOgechi(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
why does it seem to be o only Benni people who goes to Libya more than any other state
am not understanding oooooooo
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by Humility017(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
AdaFonju:

this made me cry....
our past leaders really ruin this country

1 Like

Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by Humility017(m): 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
Civeli:
keep quiet....you always exposing your shallow mind.
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by harriet412(f): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
comshots:

… jump from the aeroplane and die like a fowl undecided
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by Habibsocial080: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Edo people and abroad nothing can separate them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Does Issuing Of State Of Origin Certificate Cost? / Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? / Police Is Your Friend - Share Your Experience Around The Globe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.