Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,515 members, 7,770,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:58 AM

98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya (16112 Views)

60 Migrants Feared Drowned Crossing Mediterranean From Libya / 'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by sylve11: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin grin
And their mumu Oba is busy disturbing the peaceful ijaws in Edo state! It seems the only abroad Edo people know is Libya and ITaly grin
They are really industrious o!

from what I heard, the ijaws are constituting nuisance in that state hence the palava for them. grin grin cool
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by dieBYfire: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
sylve11:

from what I heard, the ijaws are constituting nuisance in that state hence the palava for them. grin grin cool
Obviously because you heard from a Bini man, Go and hear from n Ijaw man or betterstill conduct an investigation and you wil see the truth. That's what I did. The BINI are ..... lipsrsealed
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
I don't get all this oo...must it be edo girls..they see and hear about the dangers of crossing the Sahara to Tripoli not to talk of the sea to Europe yet them dey venture into it.....I just hope they will not come and constitute nuisance here cos if them see chance and Any way again to go back to libya and try to cross to europe, they will....
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by phineas: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
The problem with Edois their social interactions,their development will continue to be hindered till its solved.and running to Italy is no longer the solution.

To understand this ask yourself will anybody,want to set up an industry in Edo, the answer is no.The why is the reason they will continue to be underdeveloped and prey to all manner of vices.

The only solution now is to catch them young.stop cultism and prostitution. Keep the youths engaged.use the churches and mosques to orientate new values in the people
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by Pedimathias: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
I wud rather liv like a king in d jungle than being a slave in d city.
Re: 98 Nigerians From Edo Return From Libya by cooltola(m): 12:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Do not understand why some Nigerians will kill themselves or put themselves into slavery

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Does Issuing Of State Of Origin Certificate Cost? / Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? / Police Is Your Friend - Share Your Experience Around The Globe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.