Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,514 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) (39538 Views)

Eniola Kuburat Dies After Brief Illness / Ayobami Akinwale Dies After A Brief Illness / Alfred Rotimi Dies After A Brief Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2017
davillian:

Lord have CR7

If i slap you now, u people'll start shouting DOMESTIC VIOLENCE shocked
Be kiaful smiley
Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by soliddust2020: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2017
habsydiamond:
Ehya....I pray God console her family....she will surely be missed with the way described her....

She will be greatly missed by them and friends.
Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2017
ibkkk:

If i slap you now, u people'll start shouting DOMESTIC VIOLENCE shocked
Be kiaful smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy. Ok ma, I won't do it again.
Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2017
HeWrites:
According to multiple reports making rounds online, a beautiful Nigerian model, identified as Chioma Issabella has died after a brief illness.

Family and friends of the pretty model, who died on Thursday November 7th, have taken to Facebook to pay her heartfelt tributes.

The deceased’s friend, Ebolo Flourish also took to social media to share photos of chioma and to pen a tribute to chioma – she disclosed that chioma eventually died after fighting for her life from a sickness.

She wrote:
“Woke up this morning with the worst news ever… I can’t stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks…Isabella Chioma after fighting for her life for a long time, she lost the battle. Susan is dead…my Bae is dead… After all my prayers.
God knows best tho
RIP Susan
You’ll forever be in our hearts ”

See more Photos;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/beautiful-nigerian-model-dies-after.html

god know what happened, most of them these days go on hustle for money, I've seen these same type of stories it's spiritual
Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by menace1: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2017
she is my Facebook friend,rest in peace dear
Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by menace1: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
what is the name of that sickness e no get name girls close your legs them no go agree , skin to skin dey sweet them pass... Ndi Ara
stfu she had blood infection.hoelosho like you
Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by menace1: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2017
EsotericMonk:

Just tell us she died of AIDS, all the brief illness talk is just BS.
Let her go on and slay wherever she is.
she had blood infection.i know her
Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by YelloweWest: 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mariinee:
She is right. You are the one with no sense. I wonder why people always want you to sugar coat the truth.
She has started swelling and smelling, yes. So? undecided
Show respect to the dead. U and I will be in there shoes some day
Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by turenshi(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=sexybbstar post=63109138]Eyah, so this fine girl is now swelling and smelling wherever she is? This life sha. May God help us sad[/quote.

So you expect her to Add weight and shape? what's wrong the the youths of nowadays? even if common sense is sold for 1 kobo some people can't still afford it. O se ni lanu
Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
menace1:
stfu she had blood infection.hoelosho like you
and you have brain damage... ewu
Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
menace1:
she had blood infection.i know her
Brother which one is blood infection again? There are a thousand and one blood infections, Even AIDS is a blood infection. Get your facts right Sir.
By the way, when you say you know someone, do you know medically relevant info about her? Do you know her blood group or genotype? Do you know her lentiviral status, do you know the last time she had sex with a condom and the without a condom? If you don't know any of this, then save your breathe, you don't know her.
Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
soliddust2020:

she died due to complications from operation. Mind you she is a little girl, less than a 18, a good and respectful girl. stop this aids talk. Rip Suzan you fought well.
Can you give a name to the operation? And pls , what's this talk of her being a small and respectful girl? Can you vouch that she has not had sex before?
Not saying you are wrong about the operation thang but hey! Its either head or tail, you are as informed as the official info dished out.
Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by paul6k: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hozier:
Thread title says "Model dies after brief illness"

Deceased friend wrote "after fighting for life a long time, she lost the battle"

Which are we to believe in the two narratives?

Both says she's dead. That's all.
Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by hesilo(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by Assassin101: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
wat illness?
Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by TheBossAnnie(f): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
brightmac:
U sef ar'yu making sense. The dead girl isn't she smelling now?

Swerve.
Re: Chioma Issabella, Nigerian Model Dies After A Brief Illness (Photos) by meobizy(f): 5:26am On Oct 07, 2018
Well, a young death is always sad. R.I.P. to the deceased.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 City People Entertainment Award In Pictures / Ghanaian Actresses Are Hotter Than Nigerian Actresses / D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.