Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK (4445 Views)

APC Convention: Why Nigerian Govt Endorsed Oshiomhole As Party Chairman – SGF, M / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum / Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by ZorGBUooeh: 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Stingman:

Shut it double headed serpent!
Lol! Don't mind those vultures they can deny dia mother ad father for crumbs
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Pigsandidiots: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

Your brothers care, your opinion is irrelevant, you may turn around to support your brothers the way your brothers turned around to now be supporting FFK and Fayose. I dont trust you guys ok?

By the way no one is crying over PDP losing elections in the south west in 2015. APC did not win because of the south west Afterall PDP won ekiti and also narrowly lost in Lagos so stop deceiving yourself. Whether we stand with buhari or not does not mean anything to me as long as the poverty in SW keeps increasing because of inability of their governors to pay common salaries. While SW governors are owing workers years of salaries under their adopted buhari, the case is different in the SE where governors are paying 13th month salaries tongue
Now, see where you are driving to. Wishing west poverty. You are only deceiving yourself. Your post is meaningless.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by rhemmiedream(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Stingman:

Shut it double headed serpent!

Is that the Python that sent Cownu to Abidjan
Pig, get thee behind me

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I found it below
I Think ots part of your culture or where you not brought up at home?

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Now, see where you are driving to. Wishing west poverty. You are only deceiving yourself. Your post is meaningless.
The west is not only poor, it is bankrupt. All SW governors are owning more than 2 years half salaries, how is that not poor and bankrupt?
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
[s]Honestly speaking, you have a shallow brain. You said we voted against our brother, how. In 1999, obasanjo contested against a fellow Yoruba man olu falae which was our choice then. Did obj contested against easterner or northerner that we voted for them and leave him. He wasn't our choice and we decided not to vote him. You hypocrite, if obj had contested against easterner then, would you have voted him or what are you saying. Why didn't pdp lost in the west in 2011. Use your brain before spewing insipid statement.[/s]
Obasanjo biggest critics were yorubas just like Fayose and FFK today but guess what, obasanjo won without yoruba votes. Go and read doyin okupe's statement

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Kanu, an opposition to apc abi, which implies he's an agent of other party. I am not apc member nor any party member, but your statement is dumb.
Yes, hes an agent of the party and so what? Just like boko haram is an agent of apc

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Shukuakukobambi: 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

I Think ots part of your culture or where you not brought up at home?

Of course prostrating for my elders is my culture and I'M VERY PROUD OF IT cheesy

I guess the below is yours? pls be proud of it cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Pigsandidiots: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

Obasanjo biggest critics were yorubas just like Fayose and FFK today but guess what, obasanjo won without yoruba votes. Go and read doyin okupe's statement
Yes, he won but we did not vote him because we had our candidate then which was another Yoruba in falae. I didn't say Yoruba vote made him won, I am correcting your error that we abandon him. We voted for another of our son not easterner or northerner. In 2003, when he contested against buhari, did pdp not win in the south west. Stop saying what you don't know and go and rest.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Yes, he won but we did not vote him because we had our candidate then which was another Yoruba in falae. I didn't say Yoruba vote made him won, I am correcting your error that we abandon him. We voted for another of our son not easterner or northerner. In 2003, when he contested against buhari, did pdp not win in the south west. Stop saying what you don't know and go and rest.
I’m telling you that the biggest critics of Obasanjo were yorubas both in 1999 and after 2003
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Shukuakukobambi: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

I’m telling you that the biggest critics of Obasanjo were yorubas both in 1999 and after 2003

Of course you're right but you'll still turn around to accuse them of tribalism. Shouldn't tribalism have made those critics to do mmam madu with him?

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Shukuakukobambi:

Of course you're right but you'll still turn around to accuse them of tribalism. Shouldn't tribalism have made those critics to do mmam madu with him?
It is because of a certain drug lord tinubu who misguided yorubas see as their god. today many yorubas are worshiping buhari bacause of this same tinubu whereas obasanjo benefitted yorubas more than buhari.. just confusion
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Pigsandidiots: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

Yes, we will criticise you if you don't do well. We don't put tribe above good governance here. If you are bad, we will tell you. He did bad and we criticized him. If you come from outside and we see you are better than our brother, we will prefer you to him. That is it.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pigsandidiots:
Yes, we will criticise you if you don't do well. We don't put tribe above good governance here. If you are bad, we will tell you. He did bad and we criticized him. If you come from outside and we see you are better than our brother, we will prefer you to him. That is it.
How many times have you criticized Tinubu, Aregberascal, Fashola and their likes?
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by deomelllo: 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
I just wonder why this ipob think Yoruba people give a damn about their silly market PDP grown men drama and even PDP itself as a political party.

Even sef, the worthless and dead PDD is free to and can do whatever they want with every useless Yoruba man or woman in that party including Bode George, FFK, Fayose, who cares? Fayose and FFK are nuisances in Yoruba land and their relevance is limited to Igbos on NL and in iboland.

Nna, you miss road no be small.

1 Like

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by deomelllo: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pigsandidiots:

That logic and communal qualities are absent in iboland hence their lack of political and social relevance in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Shukuakukobambi: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

It is because of a certain drug lord tinubu who misguided yorubas see as their god. today many yorubas are worshiping buhari bacause of this same tinubu whereas obasanjo benefitted yorubas more than buhari.. just confusion

Now you're deviating and confusing yourself. What has tinubu the 'drug lord' got to do with you tagging Yoruba as tribalists despite being the most outspoken critics of obasanjo? Was tinubu also the reason why Soyinka, Gani and Beko Ransom Kuti became the arrow head of opposition to OBJ's candidacy for UN Sec Gen that eventually went to Boutrous Ghali?
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
deomelllo:
I just wonder why this ipob think Yoruba people give a damn about their silly market PDP grown men drama and even PDP itself as a political party.

Even sef, the worthless and dead PDD is free to and can do whatever they want with every useless Yoruba man or woman in that party including Bode George, FFK, Fayose, who cares? Fayose and FFK are nuisances in Yoruba land and their relevance is limited to Igbos on NL and in iboland.

Nna, you miss road no be small.
I think concerned yorubas who have not been enslaved by former drug lord Tinubu like you have are speaking out. You should allow them to speak and get out of this thread.
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
deomelllo:

That logic and communal qualities are absent in iboland hence their lack of political and social relevance in Nigeria.
So yorubas are politically and socially relevant in Nigeria? I laugh in....

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by deomelllo: 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

So yorubas are politically and socially relevant in Nigeria? I laugh in....

So, this picture is how they determine irrelevancy in your village?

You Igbos are just too shallow, empty and unintelligent.
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Shukuakukobambi:

Now you're deviating and confusing yourself. What has tinubu the 'drug lord' got to do with you tagging Yoruba as tribalists despite being the most outspoken critics of obasanjo? Was tinubu also the reason why Soyinka, Gani and Beko Ransom Kuti became the arrow head of opposition to OBJ's candidacy for UN Sec Gen that eventually went to Boutrous Ghali?

the bold is an open secret
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by deomelllo: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

I think concerned yorubas who have not been enslaved by former drug lord Tinubu like you have are speaking out. You should allow them to speak and get out of this thread.
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob rant. Please, STFU is you have nothing sane to talk about.
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
deomelllo:

So, this picture is how they determine irrelevancy in your village?

You Igbos are just too shallow, empty and unintelligent.
or this one...

the question is, where is this man today after deceiving millions of yorubas including you to vote for this useless president?

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by deomelllo: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

or this one...

the question is, where is this man today after deceiving millions of yorubas including you to vote for this useless president?
[/s]

Ignorant, illiterate and unintlligent ipob trolls bore me.
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob rant. Please, STFU is you have nothing sane to talk about.
Aresa, Eko ile, you know we have an unfinished business here on nairaland, do you want us continue here to analyse how APC governors destroyed yorubaland and left it bankrupt
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by deomelllo: 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

Aresa, Eko ile, you know we have an unfinished business here on nairaland, do you want us continue here to analyse how APC governors destroyed yorubaland and left it bankrupt
[/s]

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Your English is kindergarten standard by that's not the issue? Are you ready for us to discuss how tinubu and his gang of governors destroyed yorubaland? don't mention me unless you are game.
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by deomelllo: 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

Your English is kindergarten standard by that's not the issue? Are you ready for us to discuss how tinubu and his gang of governors destroyed yorubaland? don't mention me unless you are game.
[/s]

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by globemoney: 8:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

I don't blame you for your poor grammar and spelling.. Afterall all schools in the south west are under lock and key, with governors owing years backlog of salaries to teachers. It's a pity!
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol majority of Yorubas don't care. the few that do ate just misguided. those of us that don't care are patiently waiting for the right time to tell fayose and ffk "ntor" grin

BTW if I get a dollar each time your brothers rant on Nairaland about how Yoruba people betrayed them in 2015 then I'll be a multimillionaire in dollars by now grin we both know your brothers bring it up all the time.

newsflash: Yorubas intend to betray you in 2019 again and vote buhari. so be prepared to cry again

no SW governor is owing more than 4months salary except Ekiti and ondo. ondo was under PDP till last year and Ekiti is still under PDP grin so PDP is the cankerworm grin
Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by deomelllo: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
[s]
globemoney:

I don't blame you for your poor grammar and spelling.. Afterall all schools in the south west are under lock and key, with governors owing years backlog of salaries to teachers. It's a pity!
[/s]

Re: PDP Convention: Why Are Yorubas Now Raising Sentiments With Fayose And FFK by Shukuakukobambi: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
globemoney:

the bold is an open secret

But you're saints in that respect abi? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Did Opposite To What A President Should Do- CNN / DSS Denies Arresting Activist Chido Onumah / If The NDA Attack Had Happened In Igboland… (interesting Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.