Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets (11499 Views)

Reasons Dogs Make The Best Pets. / Man Poses With His Pets, A Python And Scorpions In Borno State (Photos) / 8 Reasons Why Dogs Make The Best Pets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
marvin902:

its not about superstition buh the plain fact is this here in Africa particularly
Nigeria cats have a very high tendency to be used for evil undecided undecided
is very hard for evil hands to use dogs buh for cats is just too easy
and i speak from experience undecided undecided
Tell me about the experience cos I have lived with cats.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by CassieV(f): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
I still prefer Cats..
Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by SirMichael1: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
Cats are so lovely, our problem in Nigeria is that we are way too superstitious.

Yeah, you could give yourself a relief sigh and say that. How do you explain a cat turning to an old woman at dawn in the midst of people.

Nigerians are way superstitious but some of these things are true. When my mum tells me all these stuffs, I just rebuff her claims until I watched a video of an 'unknown' animal electrocuted on a pole somewhere in nigeria
Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by marvin902(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
Tell me about the experience cos I have lived with cats.

i zip my mouth there are things that should be left unsaid..
point of correction am not saying cats are bad or not good pets..
am fond of them..
buh they have a high tendency to be used for evil

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by SirMichael1: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
marvin902:

its not about superstition buh the plain fact is this here in Africa particularly
Nigeria cats have a very high tendency to be used for evil undecided undecided
is very hard for evil hands to use dogs buh for cats is just too easy
and i speak from experience undecided undecided

He specified. He wrote 'Nigerian cats' cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's more like.... 'African cats'. It's an African thing
Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by marvin902(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

Yeah, you could give yourself a relief sigh and say that. How do you explain a cat turning to an old woman at dawn in the midst of people.

Nigerians are way superstitious but some of these things are true. When my mum tells me all these stuffs, I just rebuff her claims until I watched a video of an 'unknown' animal electrocuted on a pole somewhere in nigeria

dude your talking of a video..
am talking of true life experience with my friends..
cats aint bad buh they are used for bad too easily..
Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
marvin902:

i zip my mouth there are things that should be left unsaid..
point of correction am not saying cats are bad or not good pets..
am fond of them..
buh they have a high tendency to be used for evil
The only tendency they have is that they eat your food, drink your milk and run off one day with the wild cats.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by marvin902(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
The only tendency they have is that they eat your food, drink your milk and run off one day with the wild cats.

are you a nigerian undecided undecided undecided
Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
marvin902:

are you a nigerian undecided undecided undecided
Yes and Igbo.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by SirMichael1: 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
marvin902:

dude your talking of a video..
am talking of true life experience with my friends..
cats aint bad buh they are used for bad too easily..

Of what use is an experience if it can't be shared?? cheesy

The cat you saw transformed or spoke? Which one?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by 14teenK: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
So true.... This pretty lady is a testimony to that.

Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by marvin902(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
Yes and Igbo.

am partly from edo state stayed there a while even did half my school there..
my dear if i tell you cats are used for evil i really mean it..
have you seen where an old woman that suppose to be with her ancestors refuse to die just cause
she tied her life to a fowl grin grin
if you don't believe make we go do excursion..
i swear if you nor piss for body make i know why
Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by marvin902(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

Of what use is an experience if it can't be shared?? cheesy

The cat you saw transformed or spoke? Which one?

like i said not everything a person sees should be said..
i stand by my word cats aint bad but they are used for bad..
have been in a situation where a cat was being killed for more than an hour with a cutlass..
at the end not a single drop of blood came out of the cats body.. undecided undecided
abi na bird my friends late grand dad drop from the air just because it had the boldness to pass on top of hes roof..
after 30mins or so some old women came and started begging him to release the bird... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by cardoctor(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good info. I need a dog now.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by SirMichael1: 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
marvin902:

like i said not everything a person sees should be said..
i stand by my word cats aint bad but they are used for bad..
have been in a situation where a cat was being killed for more than an hour with a cutlass..
at the end not a single drop of blood came out of the cats body.. undecided undecided
abi na bird my friends late grand dad drop from the air just because it had the boldness to pass on top of hes roof..
after 30mins or so some old women came and started begging him to release the bird... undecided undecided undecided

Okay you've said more than enough already. I just needed to get another diabolical news and I did. Thanks lad
Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by nathpope(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
It is said dat a dog wags its tail with its heart.. Shows aw loyal and faithful dogs are..
I miss my saddam (my dog).
Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by marvin902(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

Okay you've said more than enough already. I just needed to get another diabolical news and I did. Thanks lad

you nor well grin grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by LannisterIMP: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
MrImole:
You don't know anything, dogs are good but trust me, leopards are awesome!

Chai! This must be a ManUTD fan.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by MrImole: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
LannisterIMP:

Chai! This must be a ManUTD fan.

Nope, I am a Chelsea fan.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by nevi12(f): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dogs are the best

BTW puppies for sale...Call 08107324529 for details
Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by edubaba(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Let me add this from my experience as a breader healthy foreign dogs.

*You can never be depressed if you have a dog around you.
*A healthy and well trained Bullmastiff dog will serve as a nanny over your children and look after each person while they bond more.
* Dogs can perceive if you are about to be sick in few days through your sweat (Best physician).

*No matter how stressful your day may be, there will someone always watching and waiting for you to come back so that he will be the first to welcome you.

* A trained Rottweiler dog can sense your presence from 30 miles away from home.

* Dogs can see Ghost and battle/ back them away from that neighbourhood...(very real).

*Buying a pet dog for your child's as birthday present will save you 40% percent of parenting.

*Dogs can detect buried charms in your compound and also their urine is capable of deactivating charms. Don't ask me how..

*If you can be patient enough during training of dogs especially the stubborn Caucasians & Alsatians and tolerate their mistake before they master it, then you can marry and can Tolerate Women's drama and marriage drama's.

*Dogs can make you a millionaire if you can maintain just a dog (what a wonderful friend).
* They can work as hired security and earn you salary in dollars in big companies ( Ask people in Ph and Jos).
*They are ever Royal to death.
Make I stop here because e plenty.

Call Adonis kernels @ 07088116092 to buy healthy dogs.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by iamleumas: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
edubaba:
Let me add this from my experience as a breader healthy foreign dogs.

*You can never be depressed if you have a dog around you.
*A healthy and well trained Bullmastiff dog will serve as a nanny over your children and look after each person while they bond more.
* Dogs can perceive if you are about to be sick in few days through your sweat (Best physician).

*No matter how stressful your day may be, there will someone always watching and waiting for you to come back so that he will be the first to welcome you.

* A trained Rottweiler dog can sense your presence from 30 miles away from home.

* Dogs can see Ghost and battle/ back them away from that neighbourhood...(very real).

*Buying a pet dog for your child's as birthday present will save you 40% percent of parenting.

*Dogs can detect buried charms in your compound and also their urine is capable of deactivating charms. Don't ask me how..

*If you can be patient enough during training of dogs especially the stubborn Caucasians & Alsatians and tolerate their mistake before they master it, then you can marry and can Tolerate Women's drama and marriage drama's.

*Dogs can make you a millionaire if you can maintain just a dog (what a wonderful friend).
* They can work as hired security and earn you salary in dollars in big companies ( Ask people in Ph and Jos).
*They are ever Royal to death.
Make I stop here because e plenty.

Call Adonis kernels @ 07088116092 to buy healthy dogs.

How much can I buy a 2 weeks old dog?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by edubaba(m): 12:50am On Dec 14, 2017
iamleumas:

How much can I buy a 2 weeks old dog?

Depends on the breed you want. Call � me for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why Dogs Make Good Pets by maxipharo(m): 1:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Dog breeding in Nigeria is a very lucrative business if properly managed. Gone are the days where dogs are mainly kept for security purposes. Dogs are now kept as pet and for companionship due to their cute look and friendly nature….http://www.agricincome.com/dog-breeding-in-nigeria/

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Dog Names In Nigeria. / Meet Stella Stroud, My Latest Pet. / Any Dog For Adoption. Kindly Holla Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.