Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates (77497 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wirelessmic:
Abeg what is the final result who won?

A candidate to the Left another Canditate vote to the right,

Abeg use eye to judge

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by BabaRamota1980: 10:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fineman87:

My brother, that adeniran must not win. I know what we suffered here in the build up to 2015 elections and after buhari won.

Yibats will boast how politically superior and strategically sophisticated they are. See i know them well hence i bash them without mercy.

the last few posts show their true nature.

Our political superiroity goes beyond an ordinary event like this PDP convention. So wether Prof win or Secondus win does not diminish our prowess and sagacity in the political realm.

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by OfficialAwol(m): 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
engineerboat:

A candidate to the Left another Canditate vote to the right,

Abeg use eye to judge

Lol. That's IBB famous line.

But if PDP do not elect Prof Adeniran, I wonder what the fate of the party will be. Because southwest will feel excluded, and PDP will become a SE/SS party which would further affect it's national coloration

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 11:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
OfficialAwol:

But if PDP do not elect Prof Adeniran, I wonder what the fate of the party will be. Because southwest will feel excluded, and PDP will become a SE/SS party which would further affect it's national coloration

I don't think so, i may be wrong anyway

The yoruba PDP South-West support a south-south candidate have their plan work ahead for PDP, hence my conclusion that I dont think so.

for information those are the voice of PDP even when the APC onslaught on PDP since 2015
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Bevista: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
OfficialAwol:

But if Secondus does not win, will the SE/SS block not feel alienated?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by BabaRamota1980: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
dieBYfire:

I have been on NL long enuff in my other Zombie moniker before I decamped and joined the LIGHT! That Edeeot is nothing both a glorified tout , he is broke, he's a dirty pig with unkempt hairs and pubic hairs undecided
Everybody knows that that IGBOs/SS dominate Amuwo, OSHODI, Ajegunle. INFACT the ibos have bought almost all the Land and houses on my street , including the Baale's house and am consider selling my family house to them cos the area is already a replica of Onitsha ! How many Yoruba men can pay rent of 400k monthly or how many can buy a waterlogged land for 30m per plot! grin

Ahh, listen to this were.

During Fashola time when he deported refugees back to Onitsha, your tin god, Kalu, said Lagos is no man's land. We woke next morning and his mansion in VI had been sealed. The owner of Lagos had been locked out of his own mansion. So he sent emissaries to go behind door and beg Fashola. Thats how he got his mansion unsealed. Since that time Ive not heard "feenm" from Kalu mouth about no man's land.

So the redesign and redevelopment of Falomo Shopping Center was awarded as a concession to an Iboman during Fashola. The man was overheard saying if it wasn't for Ibo Lagos would not be developed. You know what happened? Ambode came in as Governor, the Ibo boaster was delisted and the concession reawarded to a Yorubaman.

Ibo said they own Oshodi. No problem! So Ambode sent bulldozer to go and erase the owners of Oshodi. Next thing we hear, Ohanaeze say Ambode is ndigbo enemy#1....as if that means anything to a Yorubaman. grin

So Ibos say they own trade fair complex. So guess what? They were kicked out and the concession was taken away. Now they are lamenting about marginalization.

Ibo say they own Festac. No problem. Lagos State has filed to FG to vacate its hold on the property. The FG lease had since expired and the land ownership needs to be transferred back to its rightful owner.
Guess what is loading.....?

grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by OfficialAwol(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bevista:

The SS just recently lost the presidency.

The SE is billed to clinch the VP slot.

You see these things were all planned out.

why do people hate order?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by dieBYfire: 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

During Fashola time when he deported refugees back to Onitsha, your tin god, Kalu, said Lagos is no man's land. We woke next morning and his mansion in VI had been sealed. The owner of Lagos had been locked out of his own mansion. So he sent emissaries to go behind door and beg Fashola. Thats how he got his mansion unsealed. Since that time Ive not heard "feenm" from Kalu mouth about no man's land.

So the redesign and redevelopment of Falomo Shopping Center was awarded as a concession to an Iboman during Fashola. The man was overheard saying if it wasn't for Ibo Lagos would not be developed. You know what happened? Ambode came in as Governor, the Ibo boaster was delisted and the concession reawarded to a Yorubaman.

Ibo said they own Oshodi. No problem! So Ambode sent bulldozer to go and erase the owners of Oshodi. Next thing we hear, Ohanaeze say Ambode is ndigbo enemy#1....as if that means anything to a Yorubaman. grin

So Ibos say they own trade fair complex. So guess what? They were kicked out and the concession was taken away. Now they are lamenting about marginalization.

Ibo say they own Festac. No problem. Lagos State has filed to FG to vacate its hold on the property. The FG lease had since expired and the land ownership needs to be transferred back to its rightful owner.

grin grin

Ok! Take it or leave it IBO own Festac. I pray they don't buy the OBA of Lagos and his palace soon. Those guys can buy just anything with money. cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by CrtlAltDel: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

grin grin
Gbam…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by OfficialAwol(m): 11:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
engineerboat:

I don't think so, i may be wrong anyway

The yoruba PDP South-West support a south-south candidate have their plan work ahead for PDP, hence my conclusion that I dont think so.

for information those are the voice of PDP even when the APC onslaught on PDP since 2015

But advocates of the micro zoning put in view the fact that SS recently produced the President while the SE would produce the VP for equity. This thing was orderly. Now it's about to be scattered.

PDP may degenerate into greater Crisis

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by BabaRamota1980: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bevista:

Politics is dynamic. When you loose a position it does not mean you have lost out on your interest. The interest is paramount and permanent, position is transitory and temporary. Therefore the loss of a position should be repackaged by supporting whoever won with a new vigour and lobbying to protect and keep your interest in the limelight and at par with competition.

Watch...when it comes to Yoruba im preaching to the choir, they dont need my explanation.....but observe Ibos in here, they have no clue what I just described. They think Im asking them to become slave to the winner....watch, watch... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Politics is dynamic. When you loose a position it does not mean you have lost out on your interest. The interest is paramount and permanent, position is transitory and temporary. Therefore the loss of a position should be repackaged by supporting whoever won with a new vigour and lobbying to protect and keep your interest in the limelight and at par with competition.

Watch...when it comes to Yoruba im preaching to the choir, they dont need my explanation.....but observe Ibos in here, they have no clue what I just described. They think Im asking them to become slave to the winner....watch, watch... grin
Counting of votes for the position of deputy national chairman north ongoing

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Abdulmalik mahmud gets 325 votes.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by SouthEastFacts: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
OfficialAwol:

But advocates of the micro zoning put in view the fact that SS recently produced the President while the SE would produce the VP for equity. This thing was orderly. Now it's about to be scattered.

PDP may degenerate into greater Crisis
Don't be deceived. No micro zoning was ratified at the PH Convention.

SS/SE held PDP up in it's trying time, so they deserve big credit.

I still support, Prof.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Counting of votes for senator umar saidu contesting for deputy national chairman north ongoing.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by valentinoeggz: 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: December Party mix

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD>>> https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a5833344
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Don't be deceived. No micro zoning was ratified at the PH Convention.

SS/SE held PDP up in it's trying time, so they deserve big credit.

I still support, Prof.
Ya but pdp should spread its tentacles and dragnets to other areas like south west.but apc is winning sha.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Senator saidu umar gets 89 votes.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Counting of votes for mrs inna maryam ciroma ongoing.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by goosast: 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Politics is all about interest, you might be in Kano and i in Rivers, if we share same political interest we form a group (mutualistic political relationship). Before voting we might distribute a list to our supporters as a form of reminder to vote our names and interest, urging them (our members) to vote inline with our group's interest. In this PDP convention going on,their is a list called UNITY LIST which is urging members within the interest group to vote names on that list signifying that those names on the list share same political interest. So nobody is imposing or forcing any candidate on anyone.

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Impostor: 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Although I'm from south south but I think secondus victory will not be in the interest of the party. South south should have sacrifised for the good of the party

5 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by YouthsPC0: 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
The incoming National Working Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party is now fast taking Shape. It is now clear that Hon Abdullahi Hussaini MaiBasira, Former Speaker of the Nigerian Youth Parliament and the out-gone National Youth Leader of the Party. Hon . MaiBasira will be elected unopposed as the National Financial Secretary at the ongoing convention of the party at the Eagle Square in Abuja. Regarded as one of the shining lights of the party and credited with reforming its youth system, Abdullahi Hussaini MaiBasira is a product of King's College, Lagos and holds a Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Agricultural Economics from Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUS) and Federal University of Technology, Minna respectively. He also holds an additional master’s degree in Security and Strategy Administration from Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) and a Certificate in Investment Promotion from the International Institute of Investment Promotion, Baden - Switzerland.

As at the time of filling the report all other positions are still being fiercely contested by members of the party seeking delegates node to represent them at one of the major decision making organs of Nigeria's oldest and largest political party.

NB:
Once the collation are completed and final announcement made MaiBasira goes into the records as the youngest person ever elected into a Major political party's NWC and the youngest to do so twice in two successive elective conventions. In the New NWC he will be the youngest and but a ranking member of the committee.

PDP is a party for young people

https://www.nairaland.com/4224956/pdp-convention-maibasira-makes-record#63138574

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by SouthEastFacts: 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
senatordave1:

Ya but pdp should spread its tentacles and dragnets to other areas like south west.but apc is winning sha.
APC is winning nothing.

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by enlady(f): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hmmm... You can't help but love pdp. See Apc supporters helping to report our election results grin
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by SouthEastFacts: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
senatordave1:
Counting of votes for mrs inna maryam ciroma ongoing.
Congrat Ma.

PDP has made history today electing the first female Deputy National Chair.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

APC is winning nothing.

So its your pdp that would win,a party confined in ss/se?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by SouthEastFacts: 11:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
goosast:
Politics is all about interest, you might be in Kano and i in Rivers, if we share same political interest we form a group (mutualistic political relationship). Before voting we might distribute a list to our supporters as a form of reminder to vote our names and interest, urging them (our members) to vote inline with our group's interest. In this PDP convention going on,their is a list called UNITY LIST which is urging members within the interest group to vote names on that list signifying that those names on the list share same political interest. So nobody is imposing or forcing any candidate on anyone.
Tell them please.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by senatordave1(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=enlady post=63138724]Hmmm... You can't help but love pdp. See Apc supporters helping to report our election results grin[/quote

So you are still part of the evil umbrella? Am reporting i am an election fan and loves to report events live.how many pdp supporters reported apc convention?
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by SouthEastFacts: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
YouthsPC0:
The incoming National Working Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party is now fast taking Shape. It is now clear that Hon Abdullahi Hussaini MaiBasira, Former Speaker of the Nigerian Youth Parliament and the out-gone National Youth Leader of the Party. Hon . MaiBasira will be elected unopposed as the National Financial Secretary at the ongoing convention of the party at the Eagle Square in Abuja. Regarded as one of the shining lights of the party and credited with reforming its youth system, Abdullahi Hussaini MaiBasira is a product of King's College, Lagos and holds a Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Agricultural Economics from Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUS) and Federal University of Technology, Minna respectively. He also holds an additional master’s degree in Security and Strategy Administration from Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA) and a Certificate in Investment Promotion from the International Institute of Investment Promotion, Baden - Switzerland.

As at the time of filling the report all other positions are still being fiercely contested by members of the party seeking delegates node to represent them at one of the major decision making organs of Nigeria's oldest and largest political party.

NB:
Once the collation are completed and final announcement made MaiBasira goes into the records as the youngest person ever elected into a Major political party's NWC and the youngest to do so twice in two successive elective conventions. In the New NWC he will be the youngest and but a ranking member of the committee.

PDP is a party for young people

https://www.nairaland.com/4224956/pdp-convention-maibasira-makes-record#63138574
Don't forget we are as well electing the first ever female Deputy National Chairman in the history of this country.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by SouthEastFacts: 12:00am On Dec 10, 2017
senatordave1:

So its your pdp that would win,a party confined in ss/se?
Sorry, Nigeria are wiser now.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2017
So yolobats were rejected. Chai. Its not good o.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

Congrat Ma.

PDP has made history today electing the first female Deputy National Chair.
Are you sure she is the first among over 40 political parties in Nigeria history?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / Police IG Idris Unable To Read His Speech In Kano (Embarrassing Video) / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.