Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates (77416 Views)

Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Ayo Fayose For President Posters At PDP National Non-Elective Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:37am On Dec 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Never knew that you were interested in politics
Big time sir smiley
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2017
I know Hon Emeka Wachukwu personally, he is a family friend, he is a business man and former secretary Abuja municipal area council. He was a former vice president Ohaneze Ndigbo Abuja branch
engineerboat:
National Organising Secretary (Zoned to South East)

1. Austin Akobundu: He is a retired army colonel and a former Minister of State for Defence in the administration of President Jonathan. He had served as the national vice chairman of the PDP for South East.

Mr. Akobundu appears to be towering above his lone challenger because of the credentials he parades.

2. Emeka Wachukwu: He is a security and communications consultant. Mr. Wachukwu is a strong contender though not much is known about him.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
Big time sir smiley

Goodluck...You don't seem active on the other side anymore? Get active there joor and let me know when you do
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by maestroferddi: 10:48am On Dec 09, 2017
Nevee:
If PDP wants their rebirth ideology to be taken, atleast, with a pinch of salt, Bode George shouldn't be made the Chairman and Atiku should not be their flag bearer at the 2019 presidential elections. These guys contributed significantly to plunging Nigeria into the crisis it walljuows in today.

Give me a Donald Duke, Charles Soludo or Pat Utomi as your presidential candidate and I'll gladly vote for you, so as every other well-meaning Nigerian, save for the ignorant majority (smh!).

All these zoning and political permutations will never work just as they've never.

The turn around Nigeria needs will never come from these old rogues- PDP and APC.

Nigeria seff...
Oga, we are discussing serious business here and not emotional hypotheses.

Politics is a game of numbers. How many of those you mentioned can muster any semblance of clout against Buhari in an election where the majority of voters would be alamajiris and talakawas?

As I said, this game is no mathematics...

4 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by opuada331(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2017
saraki2019:
NOTHING MEANINGFUL
BUNCH OF THIEVES
I PRAY THEY ELECT ANOTHER MODU SHERRIFF
coward
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Chiadikaobi(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Goodluck...You don't seem active on the other side anymore? Get active there joor and let me know when you do
Alright....no prob sir
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Jaideyone(m): 10:53am On Dec 09, 2017
olutunde12:

You are all fighting hard to remain relevant. We do not have your time again from you , the least, to buhari the highest of you people. Meanwhile the looters you mentioned are now in APC.
lol right now you should devote all your time to that copy of brighter grammar I told you to get earlier. did you get it? I've not seen improvements.

if English is giving you head ache maybe you should type in your local dialect grin

illiterate

3 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

How's it man? Being awhile

Goodluck to PDP and national leadership aspirants

I dey hoooo my brother.

How life now.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:57am On Dec 09, 2017
And Atiku Arrive

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Okwyjesus(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2017
Confirm. Atiku decamp is a huge plus to POP.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Olive33: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nevee: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2017
maestroferddi:
Oga, we are discussing serious business here and emotional hypotheses.

Politics is a game of numbers. How many of those you mentioned can muster any semblance of clout against Buhari in an election where the majority of voters would be alamajiris and talakawas?

"...save for the ignorant majority (smh!)". You probably missed that part of my comment.

And I don't know why we always think politics and good governance are mutually exclusive.

Those I mentioned can win irregardless, let them have the support of the business community and enlightened Nigerians, then we'd know the significance of influence in the political sphere.

Even at that, Atiku (with his soiled hands) can never restore the lost glory of PDP because I don't see him winning even a bed ridden Buhari.

Very sad, we are gradually being impeded to choose the lesser of these two evils, come 2019.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by chio75(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2017
God bless u, engineerboat,like always,u neva disappoint. Keep it up.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2017
PDP national caretaker Committe Chairman at the venue

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by dieBYfire: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2017
engineerboat:

What is your problem now. go back and sleep, we are here for serious work.

go back to bed and sleep jare

Engineer fire on! I have offcially burnt my broom!
So more info. Is ATIKU eligible to vote? grin
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 11:17am On Dec 09, 2017
Niger State Delegates

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by dieBYfire: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2017
Nevee:

"...save for the ignorant majority (smh!)". You probably missed that part of my comment.

And I don't know why we always think politics and good governance are mutually exclusive.

Those I mentioned can win irregardless, let them have the support of the business community and enlightened Nigerians, then we'd know the significance of influence in the political sphere.

Even at that, Atiku (with his soiled hands) can never restore the lost glory of PDP because I don't see him winning even a bed ridden Buhari.

Very sad, we are gradually being impeded to choose the lesser of these two evils, come 2019.
Thank you sir, if that's all the GET AWAY and await results in 2019 grin
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2017
dieBYfire:

Engineer fire on! I have offcially burnt my broom!
So more info. Is ATIKU eligible to vote? grin

No He is no eligible to Vote, He was only concessioned to be Part of the Delegate to graced the occasion
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by dieBYfire: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2017
engineerboat:
And Atiku Arrive

Incoming Presido grin
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2017
Stage gets ready

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by engineerboat(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2017
Nassarawa Delegates

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by maestroferddi: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2017
Nevee:

I didnt miss jack...

We are tired of lazy idealism. How many of your so-called elites and intelligentsia participate actively in the electoral process?

Talk is cheap.

In any case, expediency is a key consideration in politics. It favours Atiku at this moment.

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by dieBYfire: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2017
engineerboat:

No He is no eligible to Vote, He was only concessioned to be Part of the Delegate to graced the occasion

Alright! I see a lot of Northern delegates it seems all what the zombies have been saying were all lies! Pls more info. I am feeding about 1 million youth with your source. Nice one.
God is truly with PDP grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by dieBYfire: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2017
engineerboat:
Nassarawa Delegates

Wow Even nasarawa too? Show us Kano , Kastina and Sokoto delegates ! Choi PDP r on fire o
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by SouthEastFacts: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Olive33:

delegates from the 6 SW state = 346

delegates from the 5 SE state = 370

delegates from 5 SS state = 486

time to pay the southwest back for what they did to us in 2015..... Karma is a bitch..
And they want to be VP with a delegate of 346 against SS and SE combined 856.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Olive33: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

hmmm
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by tutudesz: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

The VP slot is between SW and SE.
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Jaideyone(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Olive33:

delegates from the 6 SW state = 346

delegates from the 5 SE state = 370

delegates from 5 SS state = 486

time to pay the southwest back for what they did to us in 2015..... Karma is a bitch..
Olodo grin you want to compare a presidential election to opposition party convention?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by dieBYfire: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2017
maestroferddi:
Oga, we are discussing serious business here and not emotional hypotheses.

No mind the mumu. He thinks election is like SUG election. This engineerboat is really trying o! Just take a look below and see how Zombies are monitoring this thread grin
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by dieBYfire: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Okwyjesus:
Confirm. Atiku decamp is a huge plus to POP.

Since ATIKU decamped to PDP , Tinubu has been having wet dreams grin
Re: PDP Elective Convention 2017: Live Monitoring And Updates by Nevee: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2017
maestroferddi:
I didnt miss jack...

We are tired of lazy idealism. How many of your so-called elites and intelligentsia participate actively in the electoral process?

Talk is cheap.

In any case, expediency is a key consideration in politics. It favours Atiku at this moment.
Lol...you should be tired of doing things the same way and expecting different results too.

The same game that lead them packing out of Aso Rock in 2019.

I am sure APC is really praying that PDP serves into it's hands by placing Atiku as it's presidential candidate so as to kill and bury Atiku's ambition even before the elections. They are very good at that.

This is what happens when you're interested in the seizure of power (by all means) than addressing the needs of those that would deliver the power to you.

I still insist that neither Buhari nor Atiku is the change Nigeria currently needs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) / Court Nullifies Adeleke’s Nomination For Osun Guber Polls Over Cert Forgery / Ministerial List: Names To Watch Out For (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.