Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) (41773 Views)

Armed Robbers Shoot Man Dead In Lokoja( Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man / Robbers Shoot Man Dead While Trying To Snatch His Phone In Aba(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2017
wwwtortoise:
Never argue with someone wielding firearm whether loaded or empty.
...cos you may never know which is which until it is used
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2017
femicyrus:
meanwhile SARS are busy harassing innocent youths without gun.
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by Diso60090(m): 10:14am On Dec 09, 2017
Make the family sue the phone company
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by mukhcech(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2017
triple996:
You father abi. grin
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by nwaire: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
.Like the one above me said : "HE WAS A BRAVE SOUL."... where will he take that bravery to right now

Maybe he will get back his phone in the spiritual world...Since he valued it more than his life...?

Nonsense!

I will rather surrender My latest Range Rover sport.....to them...rather than to be wasted like this...

Wat will u people say now

RIP TO ETERNITY YOUNG MAN!

Quick to judge the dead because he's not here to defend himself, the lady who said he struggled with them did she say she was there? Others will judge you when are gone too Mr sense

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by adecz: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2017
From the look of
the entry wound, this guy simply
bled to death.

The bullet tore through his femoral
artery, resulting in a puksating, torrential flow of
bright red oxygenated blood.

When not stopped immediately, he
went into shock & died within minutes.

It is almost equivalent to being
slaughtered.

Prompt action would have saved his life.
I see an attempt was made with tying up his
upper thigh.. It was too little, too late.

He lost his life to dumbness & unnecessary
strong head.
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by Brushless: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2017
2fine2fast:
RIP .
I'm sorry but he was actually a fool.
Who struggles with a man with a gun
because of a common phone?
Dont blame him, he may not be aware that they were armed and then if you were you could also have struggled for it knowing how well you hustle to own it. That is just how he would die, not his pleasure or will to so do. RIP, youngman.
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2017
Why struggle with someone with gun when you are obviously aware that if you get shot in the process, the robber will still get away with what you wanted to protect.
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2017
nwaire:

Quick to judge the dead because he's not here to defend himself, the lady who said he struggled with them did she say she was there? Others will judge you when are gone too Mr sense
THUNDER FIre ur BIG HEAD THERE....

U want me to curse u now

They shot him on the leg cus he was doing strong head...

Idiot quote me again....
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by efemena5050(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2017
Stingy boy oh God please don't make me to be tooooo stingy up to this point
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by YourWife(f): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Reminds me of Tony, Uniabuja... Law! Shot dead because of Nokia 3310! May our lives not be truncated! Amen
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by Odjesha: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2017
But why?so were is d phone now,it might be BlackBerry bold 5 ooooooo
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:41am On Dec 09, 2017
That's a Gun shot wound to the thigh. He obviously died from loss of blood. If he was taken to the hospital and attended to,he would have survived. But then again this is Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:45am On Dec 09, 2017
madgoat:

Truly your name depicts exactly who you are
just gerrout of here amu ewu
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by giftedben: 11:03am On Dec 09, 2017
2fine2fast:
RIP . I'm sorry but he was actually a fool. Who struggles with a man with a gun because of a common phone?
Somebody whom worked hard to earn his money will do that. undecided
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2017
When robbers came to my elder bro house.
He said gentle men let's talk like men, tell me what you want.
They said money,phones and laptops he gave them and they left without hurting any1.
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by femicyrus(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2017
donstan18:
He fvcked up!
No phone worth that kind of risk!
You don't tempt robbers, most of them ain't themselves when acting!

Rip brO!

Once more, You fvcked up, big time!
the robbers also visit nairaland to read comments. instead of encouraging them unknowingly, invoking undiluted curses on them would be better. the dead can't read your comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 11:39am On Dec 09, 2017
zoba88:
According to the story shared by Blessing who lives in Port Harcourt, a Nigerian boy Dominic was shot dead by armed robbers.According to her,he was shot because he refused to give them his phone.Below is what she wrote ..

'When I saw d post on Facebook that u were gone I was so shock.Death Y?u gave me airtime just last week. Dominic Kubiat if tear could bring u back, 1 million people will b ready to shed tear 4 u. I will miss u so much my hero.Rip dear'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/robbers-shot-nigerian-man-who-refused.html?m=1

Kill or be killed, I'll choose to kill, he shouldn't have struggled with them unless if only he could kill them, if he hasn't got the training or advantage he should have submitted, rip
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by pearldaisy(f): 11:48am On Dec 09, 2017
RIP To him but he shouldn't have struggled. I was also robbed at gunpoint last month and my phone was collected, interestingly I saw my stolen phone on the technology market section for sale but I'm not even going to bother myself about trying to get it back, I'll just let it go.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2017
The robber just carried out jungle justice on this dude.... When it get to their turn some morons will be mis-yearning
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by hooklover: 11:58am On Dec 09, 2017
I watched a criminal on Facebook say he loves crime and will do anything for money.he has spent 10yrs in hail for killing cop's stopping him during robbery.

He is out and has continue robbing again..He saysveven if it makes him to put ur last born in microwave for u to bring money he will do it...

He is ready to put a sharp knife on ur wife neck to just make smallnblood rush out...wen u c dvblood u will bring money or he will ask you whether to continue cutting ...

I think guy from south Africa...
Heartless criminal and he never regrets. He loves crimie so much....at at d interview hevstole 2cars waiting for buyer
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Looking at where the boy was shot, you will agree with me that the shooter didn't really want to kill him.
But he dead due to lack of first aid or emergency.

Honestly speaking, they say when there's life there's hope, how could you be dragging something with someone that's dangerously armed?

Anyway RIP simply because, whether this or that, it had been destined one day the debit of nature is going be paid by each and everyone of us.
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by sylvez(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
see wetin poverty dey cause
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by BRAV0O(m): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
It is well embarassed just like few weeks ago in oshodi , that's how they forcefully took my iPad from me , and the funny thing is my instinct tells me not to make any chase , I just dey look like mumu watch them going with my precious pad, our security force really need to step up in this country

Rip brother!
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by haibe(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
femicyrus:
the robbers also visit nairaland to read comments. instead of encouraging them unknowingly, invoking undiluted curses on them would be better. the dead can't read your comments.

most sensible comment
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by Nneka07: 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Robbers or cultists
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
triple996:

All this idiots self
U can identify ppl on suicide mission with there stupid posts

See yourself grin you have the balls to yarn dust here on social media but dont have the balls to be brave when confronted physically grin grin grin grin
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
He should have given them the phone.
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by redsun(m): 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Desperation killed him.He could have thought of the suffering he went through to acquire it and he chose to gamble his life for it.It not worth,vehicles,electronics and all those oyinbo made bullshiits are easily replaceable things and they will be even more easy to acquire when we start thinking of making them as a people with common sense.
Re: Robbers Shoot Man Dead For Refusing To Give Them His Phone (Graphic Photos) by charlsecy(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
anyimontana:
God has written how we will all die...
Not true. God says, "Don't murder," so GOD wouldn't have written in favour of His own Law being broken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Kill Kidnapper "Lucifer" Ekweme Brown Ike In Rivers State (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eze Chikamnayo Along Enugu Portharcourt Express Road / Zainab Aliyu Has Been Released To Nigerian Mission In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.