Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker (38303 Views)

Small Doctor Buys G-WAGON BENZ: "He Was Once A Bus Conductor" / Teni Hangs On Moving Car Like A Conductor (Photos) / Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by RX480(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
So he wasn't in prison then?
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by mofedamijo(m): 12:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
tyson98:

Bros make we no lie this one na confirm street boy ooo full agege breed
In other words dont let ur background put ur back on the ground.........most superstars today came from the ghetto,especially the american superstars and south american footballers

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by anibirelawal(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
tyson98:
CONFIRM STREET BOY..that boy na real time hustler.
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
morereb10:
hmmm - Small Doctor, no need to tell us all this story ok

Going to prison is not a bad thing, after all everybody is a criminal in Nigeria and even abroad

so prison is nothing bro, is a stepping stone regardless of what took u there.

Just remember this, if you are afraid of being behind bars, you can't achieve anything in life
See person thinking ability
Smh vigorously
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by ola12(m): 12:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Funny enuf I've neva heard any of dis guy's song or seen his vids anywer, na only nairaland I de see am undecided
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
When an artiste start getting petty fame. These are what you will be seeing.

Small doc, stop too much yan.

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by Harddiskng(m): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
akheen:
I've been depressed and had thoughts of suicide this year..

but I didn't give up

let 2018 come already .. !..

Why stop now when you've come so far. ??

Good. It can only get better brother.

Stay strong. Think positive. cool

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by Aboguede(m): 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by BiadeFolar(m): 1:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
femo86:
Please anyone making comment should make it short, so we professional comment readers (PCR) will be able to Read all comments.
Thanks for making our work easier!!

One love FM
No way I'd visit comments section on here and not find something to expose my teetht for
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by Jsucre(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hahnemann:
Is he an actor or a musician, I'm just hearing that name for the first time
wia do you stay?
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by muller101(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
classicfrank4u:
hahaha wch Nigerian artist will agree he WS Rich?? even Davido Dy claim to be Street boy B4 grin
he even claimed he was hungry grin
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by Kokaine(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
tyson98:

see as the guy don fresh. no trace of street for him face. be like padded breed.
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by odimbannamdi(m): 4:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
AloyalNigerian:
There is hardly any artiste that had a smooth beginning. All of them will be claiming street.

As in!

His mum is a teacher and a landlady, yet he hawked pure water and rode motorcycle then (when Naija was probably easier).

The lie tire me sef.
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by sherbol: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Moti gba penalty lo trow in. gben gben re gbe

Ain Ain Ain. small doctor issa noise maker
make ur own noise n c hw easy noise making is.

person dey hustle u dey call am noise maker.

smhhhhh!
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by sylve11: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
konvict muzik and u know we upfront

lol grin cool
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by Boyooosa(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
morereb10:
hmmm - Small Doctor, no need to tell us all this story ok

Going to prison is not a bad thing, after all everybody is a criminal in Nigeria and even abroad

so prison is nothing bro, is a stepping stone regardless of what took u there.

Just remember this, if you are afraid of being behind bars, you can't achieve anything in life
Afterall, Bode was there yesterday and today, he is eye-ing PDP chairman.
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by profbeejay(m): 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Jah set my key o
Re: Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker by Hahnemann: 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jsucre:

wia do you stay?

Nigeria of course

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy: Nigerians Love Me Now Because The Rest Of The World Does / Emmanuella Nwosu To Wed Uzochukwu Anyiam (Photos) / Dr Sid Rocks Braided Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.