Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Four Easy Ways To Darken Your Skin Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Four Easy Ways To Darken Your Skin Naturally (770 Views)

Why Does A Fair Person Darken All Of A Sudden / Main Causes Of Premature Greying Of Hair And Foods That Darken Hair / Hair Wonders - Cream And Oil That Grow, Darken Hair And Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Easy Ways To Darken Your Skin Naturally by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 09, 2017
Have you ever wondered or wondering how to darken your skin without toxic tanning products or scary tanning beds? Am sure majority of us abhor pale skin, It makes you look ghastly. As you might be aware, a sun-kissed glow is all the rave right now!

Sadly, naturally darkening your skin can be a bit of a challenge, however, it does not mean it’s impossible to darken your skin naturally. Well, brace yourselves because we got some great natural tips on how to darken your skin just for you!

BASK IN THE SUN
Sunshine is your number one friend when it comes to darkening the skin naturally and it’s as natural as it gets when it comes to darkening the skin. While UV rays are no doubt harmful in large amounts, spending a bit of time outdoors each day can darken your skin and also even increase mood stability. When sunlight hits your skin, it causes your skin cells to produce melanin. And the more melanin you have, the darker your skin is. Just make sure to wear suitable SPF to prevent sun burns. Sun before 11am and after 4pm is best for safe skin tanning.

FOOD FOR DARKENING
Eat foods rich in carotenoids, such as carrots, Tomatoes, Spinach. Carotenoids are the pigments that give carrots their orange color. Studies show that eating foods rich in carotenoids can help give the skin a richer, darker color. And of course you must not go overboard with these, they should be eaten in moderation.
click herr to read more
Re: Four Easy Ways To Darken Your Skin Naturally by DjAndroid: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2017
When dem dey find how to bleach am, you dey teach how to darken am. Who wan darken him skin?
Re: Four Easy Ways To Darken Your Skin Naturally by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
DjAndroid:
When dem dey find how to bleach am, you dey teach how to darken am. Who wan darken him skin?
I have met gals who wants dark skin
Re: Four Easy Ways To Darken Your Skin Naturally by Precieuxpearl(f): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Isaac93:
I have met gals who wants dark skin
Like Me O, And I Found Out That Jergens Is The Best To Use.

1 Like

Re: Four Easy Ways To Darken Your Skin Naturally by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 13, 2017
Precieuxpearl:

Like Me O, And I Found Out That Jergens Is The Best To Use.
Ewo.. That's my cream o

(1) (Reply)

12 Foods Your Vagina Wants You To Eat / “I Will Die Without Tramadol For One Day”, Drug Addict Confesses / How To Get Rid Of Cockroaches Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.