Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,863 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Main Causes Of Premature Greying Of Hair And Foods That Darken Hair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Main Causes Of Premature Greying Of Hair And Foods That Darken Hair (457 Views)

Ways To Slow Down Hair Greying / Why Does A Fair Person Darken All Of A Sudden / Hair Wonders - Cream And Oil That Grow, Darken Hair And Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Main Causes Of Premature Greying Of Hair And Foods That Darken Hair by Anctherapist: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
www.anctherapist.com
My mission has always been to  you see  in good health. And I have vowed to provide every needed information for you to achieve that.  As I always promise to simplify my work, for better and easy assimilation, this ongoing tutorial will not be excepted.

I will also urge you to subscribe for my site, if you have not done so for current update.

Larry Morgan said, "I've had completely gray hair since, like, 30." But the question is this: what is  premature greying of hair?

Premature Greying of Hair
It is a natural phenomena that hair has a tendency to lose its natural colour with advancing age. It is therefore natural for
the hair to turn grey with age. But premature greying is a morbid condition and it makes even the young look older. This causes a great deal of concern to affected persons, especially women.
The hair is an appendage of the skin. It is composed of the same kind of cells as are found in the outer layer of the skin, known as epidermis. It grows from a hair follicle which is a deep recess in the epidermis.

The sebaceous glands of the scalp secrete an oily substance called sebum,
which is the source of nutrition, lustre and blackness of the hair. The hair cannot be fed externally, for such nourishment as the scalp requires must come to it from the bloodstream.

After brief discussion of premature hair greying, lets look  into the amazing causes of greying of hair

Also read  (Full tutorial) Top list of foods that boost energy level their components and other health benefits

Amazing Causes of early Greying of hair

A faulty or wrong diet and mental worries are the two primary causes of premature greying of hair. It is mainly due to the lack of some of the B vitamins, of iron, copper and iodine in the daily diet that this hair disorder is caused at a young age these days. Continue @ www.anctherapist.com
Re: Main Causes Of Premature Greying Of Hair And Foods That Darken Hair by Anctherapist: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Anctherapist:
www.anctherapist.com
My mission has always been to  you see  in good health. And I have vowed to provide every needed information for you to achieve that.  As I always promise to simplify my work, for better and easy assimilation, this ongoing tutorial will not be excepted.

I will also urge you to subscribe for my site, if you have not done so for current update.

Larry Morgan said, "I've had completely gray hair since, like, 30." But the question is this: what is  premature greying of hair?

Premature Greying of Hair
It is a natural phenomena that hair has a tendency to lose its natural colour with advancing age. It is therefore natural for
the hair to turn grey with age. But premature greying is a morbid condition and it makes even the young look older. This causes a great deal of concern to affected persons, especially women.
The hair is an appendage of the skin. It is composed of the same kind of cells as are found in the outer layer of the skin, known as epidermis. It grows from a hair follicle which is a deep recess in the epidermis.

The sebaceous glands of the scalp secrete an oily substance called sebum,
which is the source of nutrition, lustre and blackness of the hair. The hair cannot be fed externally, for such nourishment as the scalp requires must come to it from the bloodstream.

After brief discussion of premature hair greying, lets look  into the amazing causes of greying of hair

Also read  (Full tutorial) Top list of foods that boost energy level their components and other health benefits

Amazing Causes of early Greying of hair

A faulty or wrong diet and mental worries are the two primary causes of premature greying of hair. It is mainly due to the lack of some of the B vitamins, of iron, copper and iodine in the daily diet that this hair disorder is caused at a young age these days. Continue @ www.anctherapist.com

(1) (Reply)

These Are 10 Amazing Facts Everyone Needs To Know About Life / How I Stopped Masturbation / Where Can I Buy Quality Table Tennis Tables And Accessories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.