Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

"I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee (73735 Views)

Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession / 'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos / Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by adetem(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
I wil go that Libya Next Week, to witness the truth Of The matter. Dem dey craze, why dem go dey treat my brothers and sisters like did? And their people (Fulani) dey here dey power over farmers. Where is that Nairalander babalawo, I need some charm to scatter Libya.
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by favourmic(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
glosplendid:
bro u no well ooo, u wan kill me with laff.
grin grin grin no be true talk
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by phineas: 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
No government failed them,they failed themselves.One is even asking for money for christmas clothes and to dash relatives

When genuinely successful professionals tell you how they made it.you understand these people just wanted a short cut.Even I have not thought of Christmas's clothes in ages.and I am far from poor.

talk about priorities.Bussiness growth and professional growth takes time and sacrifices

That's the edo problem.they are not ready for either

2 Likes

Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by profbeejay(m): 10:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
bless me o lord
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Ctrlsolutn: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oxster:
Sorry shaaa,,,But you shouldn't that complain#Dont,you know that you are travelling Outside to Become A prostitute?

Is just a test to start the business FULL

Exactly.
I jst wish i could reach some of these girls personal and let them know that even the Europe they so strive to get to is not what most of them think it is... Since you ain't an expert in any field, and you weren't invited by anyone/organization YOU WILL STILL END UP DOING PROSTITUTION INSIDE COLD IN MOST CASES.

Illusion is a bitch any day!
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Oxster(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ctrlsolutn:

Exactly.
I jst wish i could reach some of these girls personal and let them know that even the Europe they so strive to get to is not what most of them think it is... Since you ain't an expert in any field, and you weren't invited by anyone/organization YOU WILL STILL END UP DOING PROSTITUTION INSIDE COLD IN MOST CASES.

Illusion is a bitch any day!

M telling you
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by eagleonearth(m): 4:24am On Dec 10, 2017
sucess001:
This is serious o. Does Libya not have a government?
yea no government. The country has been in a state of anarchy since gadaffi was murdered.
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Femijohn198: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Edo ladies good for international link..
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Bmaster(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
lovelylad:
just stay mute if you have no idea of my post undecided
must you show the world that you are stupidha
With this your big nose you look more like a cow to me... Maaluu , Ehi, Saniya!!!
u r an idiot.
who do think you are.?
Bastard daughter of a thousand fathers
Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by lovelylad: 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Bmaster:
u r an idiot.
who do think you are.?
Bastard daughter of a thousand fathers
is your mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by Bmaster(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
lovelylad:
is your mother
if u ar too proud of urself . use ur selfie as ur profile pic.

BASTARD SON OF A MILLION STINKY MEN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures) / Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.