Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Beautiful Lady Narrates How Shouting "Blood Of Jesus" Chased 3 Robbers Who Tried - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Lady Narrates How Shouting "Blood Of Jesus" Chased 3 Robbers Who Tried (334 Views)

Banky W: I Sang For Armed Robbers Who Robbed Me / Chris Morgan Attacked By Robbers Who Stabbed Him, Tried To Slit His Throat / Burna Boy Sponsored Armed Robbers Who Attacked Mr 2kay, Suspects Tell Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Narrates How Shouting "Blood Of Jesus" Chased 3 Robbers Who Tried by slimjaney: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2017
A woman, Akinnagbe , expressed the shock of her life after three hoodlums seriously attempted to rob her when she was driving to work this morning at Oshodi in Lagos.

She said she was only shouting, "Blood of Jesus", until God put an idea in her which frustrated the robbers to leave her alone.

Here is what she shared;

"On my way to work this morning, just before Oshodi B/stop (coming from Cele), something happened.
OK, backtrack to leaving home with very little fuel in my fuel tank (it's no news that this past week witnessed a bit of fuel scarcity), I had to wind down and not use the AC - to conserve fuel...

So fast forward back to Oshodi, as I approached the traffic zone, 3 hoodlums came out of nowhere and attacked my car. As I saw them approaching, I quickly tried to raise the windows but they were too fast for me. They stuck their hand as the window was halfway up and started threatening me. Two of them kept saying "give us money" in their "growly" agbero voice and they kept trying to intimidate me with this bloodshot eyes and ugly-looking, skewed faces... I was just shouting "blood of Jesus" and my left hand never left the window button (still trying to make it go up). As one of them saw my phone in the phone compartment, he demanded for it like "oya bring that phone" that took my eyes of them for a second and I instantly saw just what to do! The horn!?! I honked like my life depended on it...

Two of them just simultaneously left the car and the last one, after forming macho while trying to hold down the window, (I was failing in my fragile attempt to hit his sand-papered hand off my window), decided to leave also. I guess the car noise frustrated him.
For a split second I thought the window wouldn't close properly, they almost broke the poor thing for me with their igbo-filled muscles...
I bless God that negative history didn't repeat itself. Yes, negative history. Last year December, I lost my phone to a thief who hijacked it through the bus window (in slow-moving traffic) at the same Oshodi!

If the Lord will not be my Shepherd, who will?

#WhatFuelScarcityCausedMe
#OshodiMightBeUndergoingReconstructionButItHasNotChanged
#GodFavouredMe"

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/12/beautiful-lady-narrates-how-shouting.html

Re: Beautiful Lady Narrates How Shouting "Blood Of Jesus" Chased 3 Robbers Who Tried by serverconnect(m): 9:16am On Dec 09, 2017
The Lord will continue to protect us from the hands of this robbers.
Re: Beautiful Lady Narrates How Shouting "Blood Of Jesus" Chased 3 Robbers Who Tried by SportBlogger(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2017
God at work

Re: Beautiful Lady Narrates How Shouting "Blood Of Jesus" Chased 3 Robbers Who Tried by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2017
nasoo

(1) (Reply)

Two Tips On How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Naturally / “kiss Daniel Didn’t Just Taminate Contr@ Wit Gworldwide”–lawya Releases Statemnt / All You Need To Know About This Years' West African Bloggers Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.