Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. (2216 Views)

Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter / This Range Rover Was Supposed To Be My Birthday Gift- Bobrisky Laments On Social (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by Bharekta: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2017
https://bluebloodz./2017/12/09/bobrisky-laments-over-his-inability-to-get-pregnant-despite-frequent-sex/

While the dispute between Nigerian
male barbie, Bobrisky and his gateman,
Jacob is still unsettled, he has declared
his wish to bear a child.
Bobrisky wote on his snap about how
he wishes to become pregnant and have
a baby.
He said;
“Wish i could get pregnant.. My baby is
gonna be so cute. But so said that even
if i f*ck from now till kingdom come i
cannot get pregnant”
“I need a baby maybe my kids can be
my bestie. Never trust no one only
your blood”

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2017
na wa for this man

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by Yeligray(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2017
Where are your parents?, i feel you still need to be flogged... Just imagine, mr oga madam you are still a man whether you like it or yes. You don't even see your period sef

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by DopeBoss(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2017
...This Faqqot Never Seize To Amaze Meundecided

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:01am On Dec 09, 2017
He should opt for surrogacy Na.Or can't he afford it?

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by Bharekta: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2017
DopeBoss:

lol

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by DopeBoss(m): 10:34am On Dec 09, 2017
elyna:
na wa for this man
He's nt worthy to be called a manlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by Mzperry(f): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2017
DopeBoss:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by festwiz(m): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
This dude should get a sex change abeg and stop disturbing us.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by Bharekta: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
festwiz:
This dude should get a sex change abeg and stop disturbing us.

maybe he is broke..... or bae is about to dump His sorry ass..... lol
Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by ShayGirl(f): 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Radarada sombori undecided
I pity ur future!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by migeoart(f): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Transgender oga!! But brother Bob risky don't be deceived by the human hair you fix or heavy make up or the filters oooooo!! We saw your real face during your police case ;Dit says otherwise
Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by tegamarro(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
So You wan Still carry Belle Ozowor shocked

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by Tamarapetty(f): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
sad Fuuu
Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by Martin0(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Tamarapetty:
sad Fuuu
So it's true, I nor know say this guy dey bang oocheesy
Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by Bharekta: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
migeoart:
Transgender oga!! But brother Bob risky don't be deceived by the human hair you fix or heavy make up or the filters oooooo!! We saw your real face during your police case ;Dit says otherwise

True talk

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by Bharekta: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

So it's true, I nor know say this guy dey bang oocheesy

lolz..... revelation time
Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by Martin0(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bharekta:

lolz..... revelation time
Abicheesy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by Dollarship(m): 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fine girl/guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Laments Over His Inability To Get Pregnant,despite All The Sex. by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
A mad person can't be ashamed of himself his family helps him with that. Angel Gebrel where the trumpet now Abeg world done finish. Waiting remain

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Signs Partnership Deal With Nike To Release Fan Base Jerseys (photos) / Simi React To Adekunle Gold ,throwback Photo ,see Her Comment. / Naughtiest Thing You Have Ever Done As A Teenager 2 (midnight Confessions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.