Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) (44081 Views)

Mohbad: I Was Given N3m To Paint Late Singer’s Wife As 'Suspect’ –Uche Maduagwu / Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her / After Over 1m Followers Timaya swallowed is ego.. followed 1 Person Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by envoymedia: 8:41am On Dec 11, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer, Skiibii has cried out over the electricity bill he was given, IgbereTV reports.

The bill from Eko Electricity Districbution Company was over a million and the singer disclosed that he doesn't stay in his house all the time to get such.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Skiibii wrote;

"How much is transformer sef if this is Nepa bill ??
I don’t even stay in this house …I be gon for months so who’s using this light?? ? ?
Is this because they know it’s my house cos I don’t get"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUZ-viMU03/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by daddytime(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2021
"I be gon for months"

You be "goan pay your bill jare"

Dey speak ghetto English wey you no sabi dia

196 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by chatinent: 8:43am On Dec 11, 2021
The history of Nepa is a fraud till today.

They just bring bills for you with any figure they like. No proper calculations as to what you use. They will even bring bills when you clearly tell and show them you aren't connected due to the problem in the pole which resulted in POWer outage. They will bring in their useless logic that so far the light came through the pole ready to serve you, you should pay.

I once asked a Nepa official why it was so. She said there was always a target to meet from above!

You can imagine if every “person from above” had his cut when it reaches his office, you may be feeding all Nigeria’s politicians in one payment you know. Now imagine the whole Nigeria feeding them and get angry. • Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by DropsMic(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2021
Bloody criminals

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Maxymilliano(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2021
He should get a prepaid meter to avoid overestimated bills monthly ...

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by chatinent: 8:54am On Dec 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
He should get a prepaid meter to avoid overestimated bills monthly ...

Baba, both prepaid is fraud in Nigeria.

Best is getting a solar city and generating power right from his house!

212 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Jidemoo: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2021
If NEPA matter don tire you then go Solar

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2021
It's not like the electricity is stable, this is nothing but daylight robbery.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by potbelly(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2021
Na factory the guy dey stay?

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by illicit(m): 11:08am On Dec 11, 2021
shocked
Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by inoki247: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2021
lol na wetin vex me den b dat I no dey stay house for day time only come home in the night to switch on my fan I no even gt strength to watch TV dem dey bring me like 15k nd I dey pay aw much I can afford till the money accumulate reach laik 300k + na so I write letter to dem say I no want dere bill for my house again....

Aw much b one hectare of farm land for North excluding Bandit fee dat I will goan pay 300k+

for laik 4month now na my inverter connected to solar I dey use I no gt time for nonsense....

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2021
A monthly electricity bill of N349K is quite high for a residential apartment...but then we need to know of he is using some heavy duty equipment there

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by akosy(m): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2021
Omo! This ppl wan meet their targets by force.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by sammybest889(m): 11:43am On Dec 11, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
in skiibii voice

Ice on my neck
Ice on my wrist you should know (Daz how star do)
If you ain′t talking money please
Don't call me for a show (Daz how star do)
Ten milli Ten Million for a show (Daz how star do)
Never oh never to be cut off fresh (Okay!!)

ha ha haa haaa!!!! sapa don touch my bros him don start 2 de complain, BT wait oo pre- pay meter de now.. 2 commot urself form dis stress (abi dis one want Chase clout )

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2021
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
in skiibii voice

Ice on my neck
Ice on my wrist you should know (Daz how star do)
If you ain′t talking money please
Don't call me for a show (Daz how star do)
Ten milli Ten Million for a show (Daz how star do)
Never oh never to be cut off fresh (Okay!!)

ha ha haa haaa!!!! sapa don touch my bros him don start 2 de complain, BT wait oo pre- pay meter de now.. 2 commot urself form dis stress (abi dis one want Chase clout )

Him lyrics din put m for shege

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Founded: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
SKILL BILLS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
envoymedia:
Popular Nigerian singer, Skiibii has cried out over the electricity bill he was given, IgbereTV reports.

The bill from Eko Electricity Districbution Company was over a million and the singer disclosed that he doesn't stay in his house all the time to get such.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Skiibii wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXUZ-viMU03/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Dear Skibi if you don't gerrit fogerabourrit

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Viktoreze(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
660k na gbese wen dey d house...340k na current bill...but wetin concern us...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by deepwater(f): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
lol

no be you sing BIG ENGINE that year?

them don carry BIG BILL come now

singing...

Omo you go palansh (palansh)
To ba jo o ma gba cash

Abeg give Nepa cash!

undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by itoldu: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
"Èkó no mo wà, Olúwa saànú aìyé mi"

Otiti kpokpo tikpo

1 Like

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by jude33084(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
get a prepaid undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Bobotic(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
But am vhere when he is making the millions nau.....Oga Skibii pay ya bills joor

https://www.youtube.com/watch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Lagosfinder(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lekki residents understand this

It's normal especially when this nepa staff knows you have heavy equipments in your house

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
cheesy
Nepa don mad finish.. If na me b ladder carriers,I for resign this month...because dem inflate bills to reach their target.
& na wahala dey wait all of dem

Dem give me more than 10k for inside Ikorodu village

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by benedictilemona(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2021
Na celebrity bill dem giv am.....or him no b cele again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by Ayemileto(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
grin

Lol. BEDC have started this nonsense too. What they usually give us before is usually above our Metre reading, but it's still sensible (3k or less).

They gave us ₦16k + bill last month, they've sent me message for this month's own too, it's also over 16k.

We have concluded already, we won't be paying anything again. Let them come and cut their light. grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by ada9ja(f): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
So as old as u re and the little money wey u gey, u no get prepaid...nna goan sit down

Stars use prepaid..do as stars do

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Skiibii Laments Over ₦1M Electricity Bill He Was Given (Photo) by tete7000(m): 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
If you can survive in Nigeria, you can survive anywhere. So much madness at this end. Nothing follows logic.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: "I Will Call My Wife Ode, Ewu; I Don't Want Yoruba, UNILAG Girls" / Botswana President Masisi Welcomes Davido To Botswana / Mercy Aigbe & Hubby Stepout In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.