Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Letter To Mr. Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To Mr. Freeze (380 Views)

Bring Mr Ibu And Mohbad Back To Life — Daddy Freeze Begs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Mr. Freeze by professorchuks(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Letter to Mr. Freeze.
You requested for a part of the bible were Jesus payed tight or were he talked abt tithing. 1st and foremost, tithe is d 1 tenth of ur income, Jesus wasn't working so there is no way He could hv payed tithe. Does it mean he didn't talk abt tithing? No, Judas iscarriot hanged himself coz he stole some money, wat money were those? D tithe and offering people payed. U need more prove? Jesus gave a parable abt d poor woman who gave with her whole heart even if she gave little, and God accepted it.
More prove, read Hebrew 7:9(wat Paul said abt tithing). Even Abraham gave tithe to God. Oh! U base ur argument on Jesus paying tithe. He came into d world to bring people bk to God, it wasn't His work to talk abt tithing, d major thing he came to do was to bring people closer to God, he always talked abt gvg(tithe and offerings). Wen he was talking abt d antichrist that will deceive d people of God, I was thinking it may b a spirit or a demon, never knew it would b a human being. All d pastors u are accusing, how many of dem did u see with gun pointed to a member's head to pay tithe? They teach, and members practice, and it works out for dem. If u practice smtin and it doesn't work out for u, will u continue? No. But bcox it works out for dem, dey continue paying their tithe. God said people rob Him by nt paying tithes, is nt the pastors that said it. Any pastor that has fleets of cars, or private jets, do u knw hw dey started? Bcoz God blessed dem, u wnt to link it to another place. Wen dey had nothing, why didn't u link it. Of all d things u should do, Fear God and obey His commandments. If u choose nt to, dnt mislead d people obeying. Go ur way and allow dem do their thing. Even as u are saying it nw, did it reduce d number of people paying their tithe to God? Did it reduce d crowd coming to God every Sunday? Jst to show hw foolish u are, instead of u to mend ur broken home, u are antagonizing men of God. Y didn't u talk abt d money ur politicians steal? Y didn't u talk abt d pastors that feed their members with snakes and weird things? Bcoz d devil has decided to use u to destroy d church. But there is a power bigger than d 1 u are operating with, there is a name bigger than d 1 u are using nw, that name is Jesus Christ, and I challenge u to stop ur blasphemous attitude. Using His works on earth To torment d people of God. God is greater than u daddy freeze or wateva u call ursef. Even ur master knws and respect my God. And if u dnt change, He will do smtin that will mk u change. Ask Paul d apostle, he was once like u. And He later turned around. Ur case won't b any different. I jst pity for d people following u around. U dnt need any of those men of God to reply u, dey are too high classed for u, that's y God brought me to this earth. I'm here to reply u. Wateva argument u wnt to continue with, start with me. I will provide an answer for u. Incase u need more prove, ananias and sephera, dey sold some plots of land, anD their tithe wasn't complete, dey lied ontop, and God killed dem. If u are waiting to see everything word for word in d bible, dem ur brain is nt functioning well. Tithing is nt for unbelievers. Jesus taught d people, brought to God 1st. Before anything again. Tithe is a secondary issue. D reason He came to earth was to redeem us. So u are nt qualified to talk abt tithing until u accept Him. If nt, dnt ever mention tithing again.
Re: Letter To Mr. Freeze by marooh: 10:29am On Dec 09, 2017
I no dey argue about christianity, pegan, muslim etc because I don't know who is right or wrong. 

We are all living the life of history...so make ur choice...‎
Re: Letter To Mr. Freeze by MyNewJackeT: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2017
professorchuks you need to read this post.

https://www.nairaland.com/4215508/tithing-not-eternal-principle

i believe this is the most respected post on tithe ever.

secondly you are confusing tithing with free will giving.
Because Paul and Jesus could not have collected tithe.

Jesus was a carpenter and carpenters weren't required to tithe, not only carpenters but others too. in fact Jesus even refused to pay the temple tax in Exodus 30vs13

yet In Matthew 17 vs 27. he didn't even touch the money they had (the money Judas was holding) and did not pay for his disciples either.

(1) (Reply)

Keys To The Church Of The Holy Sepulchre Not Held By Christians? / PHOTO: Popular Pastor,shepherd Bushiri Buys His Little Daughter A Maserati Levan / The Ruler Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.