Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Effect Of Very Cold Water? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Effect Of Very Cold Water? (1149 Views)

Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water / Benefits Of Cold Water Showers. / Hot Or Cold Water, Which Is Better To Bath With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of Very Cold Water? by coollove: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2007
What is the side effect of drinking very cold water? Is it advisable to be taking very cold water or not. Please members of the house I need your advice
Re: Effect Of Very Cold Water? by adewale78(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2007
Please everything in life is moderate.You can drink cold water but over doing it is dangerous because it can lead to one think or the other.Am also victim of cold water syndrome. lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Effect Of Very Cold Water? by Seun(m): 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2007
"One thing or the other" sounds very scary! Is it a spiritual disease or a physical ailment? lipsrsealed
Re: Effect Of Very Cold Water? by LilRed1(f): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2007
i never knew there was na effect to drinking cold water, i drink water all the time 24/7 and nothing ever happens to me except i have to go to the bathroom a lot lol cheesy
Re: Effect Of Very Cold Water? by Free(f): 5:28am On Mar 01, 2007
imagine! grin
Re: Effect Of Very Cold Water? by OmoEko1(f): 5:33am On Mar 01, 2007
Seun:

"One thing or the other" sounds very scary! Is it a spiritual disease or a physical ailment? lipsrsealed
lol lol ***rolling on the floor***

adewale78:

Please everything in life is moderate.You can drink cold water but over doing it is dangerous because it can lead to one think or the other.Am also victim of cold water syndrome. lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]
my mum drink a lot of water ohhhhhhhh and she got no problem expect going to the bathroom frequently which i very normal especially when u drink liquid

(1) (Reply)

Should Smoking Cigarette In Public Be Banned? / When You Grow Lean, Is It Blood Or Water That Is Lacking In One's Body, Or Both? / Sharing Toilets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.