Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding (63516 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by columbus007(m): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
This what i'am talking about wink
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by papiwyte(m): 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Fine woman grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
sad
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Kini gbogbo katikati yi gan sef for dis afternoon wey I almost break my fasting dis one come carry her � watermelon come join. My fasting..
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She's still a learner where Roman goddess is

Roman Goddess wey be like water buffalo?

She's all size and no proportions.
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by Kemimarch16(f): 6:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Market much sell by force
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by guuudy87(m): 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
She's goin to goan do advert. I sure say dem go price her well
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by cchiagom(f): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Just like my grandma breast. Some ladies don't have what they call shame. Go and cover that thing you call Breas

my brother that thing looks like a disease
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by skentelelady(f): 6:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
She must sha get sugar daddy by force today

Na wa o. The word "decency" finally gone into extinction
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by Sunmolar(m): 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mhizrohzz:
Wawuuuuuu
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by sweetmusictv: 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
Afam4eva:
Who even invites all these ladies to these weddings?

I guess these are kind of runs girls for the very rich tho. That's where they get invitation cards from big men
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by dominique(f): 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
neyop85:
Nairaland and unknown actresses are like 5&6... who knows this one again. Everytime actress this, actress that. I have never seen any of them In movies, especially one small girl, one 17yr old that’s always making front page.

ROFL grin grin grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by Lothario(m): 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Is this the classy yoruba women diadem10 was talking about grin grin grin grin it only the yorubas that see runs girls as classy women
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by diadem10: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lothario:
Is this the classy yoruba women diadem10 was talking about grin grin grin grin it only the yorubas that see runs girls as classy women

And I told you that? Lothario! You don start again bah?
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by maleekberry: 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
nah today its always been her trade mark

Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by obatoro: 6:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Na was for this people o, ehn

Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by bymyself: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
She get plans. Notin wey we talk here go change am. I wasn't at the wedding o, but I know say she must hit jackpot. Mission accomplished. If only the rest of us can be more focused and strategic in our approach to our plans. Me sef guilty. I need to contact her for lesson on actualization of plans. Lol
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by sweetmusictv: 6:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lothario:

Mere looking at this watermelon boobs lady Funke Adesiyan , she is is not cheap.

I mean she is second to classy lifestyle. Unless you giving a colloquial term ths word "class'
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by maigemuu: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
praizblog:
Checkout Actress Funke Adesiyan cleavage Baring Outfit To Bukola Saraki’s Daughter wedding.

Actress Funke Adesiyan stuns in this cleavage revealing outfit as she prepares for Bukola Saraki’s daughter wedding.

Who else is feeling the actress outfit?

Gist from Praizeupdates
http://www.praizeupdates.com/checkout-actress-funke-adesiyan-cleavage-baring-outfit-to-bukola-sarakis-daughter-wedding/

Chai! God must have taken extra time to create this babe. What a breast!
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
She's still a learner where Roman goddess is

Roman goddess is a dirty looking girl with shit face to match
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by mofedamijo(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
When bobriskys career is better than urs u do everything to stay relevant......in as much as i dislike bobrisky,i think his career is even better than all this yeyebrities flaunting boobs upandan,n she is married i guess,even if i will ever cheat,i know i wont,i will prefare som1 with high intellectual and cool.....that way if am caught i can look up n say i failed,buh i failed with som1 with great intelligence not boobs lady.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by ClassicMan202(m): 7:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Na client she go find.... all these SARS wey no wan take eye see yahoo boys suppose they arrest all these coded olosho's too...

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
praizblog:
She's OK always .....

See how some of her fans react to this

See more pictures of the outfit here http://www.praizeupdates.com/checkout-actress-funke-adesiyan-cleavage-baring-outfit-to-bukola-sarakis-daughter-wedding/

Bītch is looking for some of that Abuja money. No shame in her game though, we're still Nigerians cool
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by Lothario(m): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
sweetmusictv:

Mere looking at this watermelon boobs lady Funke Adesiyan , she is is not cheap.

I mean she is second to classy lifestyle. Unless you giving a colloquial term ths word "class'
See your mouth as long as she can spread her for any amount she is cheap take that to the bank
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by Ogunleti01: 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
praizblog:
Checkout Actress Funke Adesiyan cleavage Baring Outfit To Bukola Saraki’s Daughter wedding.

Actress Funke Adesiyan stuns in this cleavage revealing outfit as she prepares for Bukola Saraki’s daughter wedding.

Gist from Praizeupdates
http://www.praizeupdates.com/checkout-actress-funke-adesiyan-cleavage-baring-outfit-to-bukola-sarakis-daughter-wedding/

Vanity upon vanity... maggots are no respecters of human boobs booties or skins just have this at the back of ur mind

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by BabaRamota1980: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
praizblog:

Gist from Praizeupdates

Where do you see cleavage? She has a covering same color with skin that gives illusion of real skin. You were duped.
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
just one sentence for you...na husband you go find for there. ..simple
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by enemyofprogress: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Na the take away for the boys be dat
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by Bimpe29: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ohoelosho International.
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by enemyofprogress: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ogunleti01:
Vanity upon vanity... maggots are no respecters of human boobs booties or skins just have this at the back of ur mind
I even learnt that some maggots start their work from breasts before going to pussssssssy. Who no like better thing?
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by enemyofprogress: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
maleekberry:
nah today its always been her trade mark
with her horrible mouth and body odours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ufomba Onyinyechi 'Shella Girl' Nude Pictures Shared Online By Herself / Blackface: Why I Called 2face Gay In My Diss Song / ‘Beverly Osu Looks Like A Skeleton’ – Fan Threatens To Unfollow Big Brother Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.