Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding (63515 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by idris4eva(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Been an actress doesn't pay enough for all dis ladies to be living dis kind of expensive lifestyle

You see why most ladies shouldn't look up to dis one as a role model

Very sure she will be going home with one of those big man in attendance at that wedding and by January she will upload a new range Rover car and girls will be jealous again

Awon grade one hoelosho

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by Lloydmario(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
After she go say them rape her. How can you advertise Wat u are not selling?
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by Omoikarekimire(m): 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
She got to make herself beautiful now maybe she go see nice bidder
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by sermming: 9:50am On Dec 10, 2017
Showing off at somone else wedding like to me is madness....
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by djsalvation122(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2017
NSNS rapper CDQ is back once again with another street takeover track titled Werey Yo. Produced by the extremely talented producer Masterkraft.

Take a listen below and share with friends!

http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/12/cdq-werey-yo-prod-by-masterkraft-mp3.html?m=1
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by Mryacks: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
goldbim:
Hmmmn! May the highest bidder win lipsrsealed

Her aim grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by triggaSG(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2019
stillmaticOG:
she dey go advertise her market.....stupid olosho

boss....hafar.....na your homeboy be this.

hailings
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by stillmaticOG(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2019
triggaSG:

boss....hafar.....na your homeboy be this.

hailings
I dey. Hope your package sure, na one of my correct hoes. I no want fvck up o
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by triggaSG(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2019
stillmaticOG:

I dey. Hope your package sure, na one of my correct hoes. I no want fvck up o

i dey try my best, big man. i no fit Bleep you up. na she go even call you say i be better person.

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by stillmaticOG(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2019
triggaSG:

i dey try my best, big man. i no fit Bleep you up. na she go even call you say i be better person.
No shaking.
Tell her say na stone give you her number.
Just go straight to the point. She go direct you to her hotel
Her head game na the best. You go enjoy the babe no worry
Just hold 3k for hand for quality service
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by triggaSG(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2019
stillmaticOG:

No shaking.

you fit modify am.....copied....na you jare....no think me greedy oo....you fit reason me the other one wey no show?...make i try do 2 in 1....

hailings
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by stillmaticOG(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2019
triggaSG:

you fit modify am.....copied....na you jare....no think me greedy oo....you fit reason me the other one wey no show?...make i try do 2 in 1....

hailings
LOL that one no dey ogba
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by triggaSG(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2019
stillmaticOG:

LOL that one no dey ogba

lol....thanks jare.....i dey go see this gift later today.....if you get any stay at home ones...lemme.know....hotels dey always creep me out.

hailings
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by stillmaticOG(m): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
triggaSG:

lol....thanks jare.....i dey go see this gift later today.....if you get any stay at home ones...lemme.know....hotels dey always creep me out.

hailings
No shaking. Enjoy
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by Rogerz007(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
stillmaticOG:

No shaking.

Hello bro.. I no go mind if you fit share the address of the hotel of that your sure babe for ogba.. I dey ikeja side and I dey find babe wey sabi give bj well.. I neva still see beta babe wey get good bj skill before.. I will appreciate your response bros..

Na from ashewo beer parlour thread I track you come here grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Saraki’s Daughter's Wedding by stillmaticOG(m): 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2019
Anacondaprick hafa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.