Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) (45306 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) by murmee: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
writerights:

Next time, read my post with an unbiased mind and don't result to insult when you don't have good comprehensive skill. I have not said Buhari isn't corrupt, neither did I opine that his election is the best for Nigeria. What I just said is that we shouldn't celebrate Jonathan's corrupt era because we feel we were enjoying. If Jonathan is still the president, Nigeria would have headed for total destruction.
Exactly!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) by abujamal: 7:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Some body like Jonathan does not deserve to be president of Nigeria. People took the advantage of silence to loot us dry. Although, Some people around the are corrupt but the fear of buhari will make them think twice
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) by Habibsocial080: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Stealing is not a corruption
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Civeli:
My Bros would have take enough ogogoro before enter the venue. I trust the man that used women to destroyed the party during his tenure, were are the women now?
worst comment so far
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
AxxeMan:
Ineffectual Buffon!! grin
for yA mind Now, u wrote something?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) by mikolo80: 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Jonathan was ultra corrupt but things weren’t this bad. cry

Now Nigerians commit suicide like it’s no man’s business and we are being sold into slavery in Libya. angry
that's what we said about obj obj and abacha
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives PDP Convention Venue (Photos) by Kdon2: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
jollymizzle:
damn you just can't find 1 good picture of Jonathans. the man is just not photogenic.most leaders have this gift of looking regal, not jonathan. p.s I don't hate the man just stating my opinion.

That's because you are Always high on katsina kwunu!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere / Protest In Ibadan over Economic Hardship, food inflation & high cost of living / ‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.