Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (91085 Views)

APC Primary: Osinbajo Leaves Convention Venue As Vote Counting Continues / EFCC Officials Arrive At APC Convention Venue / Moment Wike Bowed For Atiku At The 2023 PDP Primary Election In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by tendingNews: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2018
The Moment Wike Angrily Pushed Man Off His Way & Stormed Out Of PDP Convention Venue (Video)

It was earlier reported today that Governor Yesom Wike Angrily Stormed out of Venue of PDP Convention after his preferred candidate, Tambuwal lost out to Atiku Abubakar.

The video that captures the moment has emerged and has been trending on twitter as many have reacted to it.
Watch the video below and see screenshots
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/the-moment-wike-angrily-pushed-man-off.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by tendingNews: 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2018

1 Share

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
The beginning of the end of PDP cheesy
All ye wailers, i prostrate for you o

70 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by sweerychick(f): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2018
Rubbish foolish amebo ogundamisi or whatever your useless name is. I watched the video and didn't see anywhere wike angrily pushed any person.

God bless that Jeremy on that Twitter, ogundamisi is a idiot tongue

299 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by UncleNnamdi: 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by StillX10(m): 11:27pm On Oct 07, 2018
OP there is no any indication anybody pushed anyone here, why are you like this?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by 3millionia: 11:35pm On Oct 07, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
The beginning of the end of PDP cheesy
All ye wailers, i prostrate for you o

My brother your brain seem not to be #Atikulating well.

if you qoute me i will sing Zombie o Zombie by Fela for You

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by BubuZombi: 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
S
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by BigBrother9ja: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Frustrated senile ABA JEW OSU Goat grin

E pain am grin

All these osu people (5%) think they are relevant in Nigerian politics.

They should better focus on developing their landlocked region with the federal allocations they collect monthly angry

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by OneCorner: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ok. We hear PDP and APC
Wich one be all dz end of the year party again... aan and co

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by RexTramadol1: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Nonsense

AtikuNation!

Our president

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Bossontop(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Godfather Thiéfnubu be like.... "chaiii.....wike still dey learn work wia i dey"
Lol.......anybody as far as no be buhari

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by potent5(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
W
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by chronique(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
that kayode guy is something else. i watched the video several times and didn't see any push. isn't this kayode of a guy too old to be behaving like an idiot on twitter?

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Xeedorf: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
APC E-rat on Twitter:"“Atiku cannot enter the US”

Those that entered, what did they bring back? Is it not better to stay at home and #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain , than to go outside and disgrace yourself to the extent that another president referred to you as “Lifeless”?

#AtikulateNigeria

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Ooduavoice: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
smiley
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by emedy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Why is this Piece of Crap making Front Page?
Foolishness should be discouraged!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by BigBrother9ja: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
cool
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by wallex1983(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wike got no choice. The worst he can do now is to passively support Atiku (the way Atiku passively supported Buhari).

He has no good grounds to back out or "flog" PDP since PDP danced to his tunes after he threatened about venue for convention.

Wike just learnt a bitter lesson

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Pizzle1234(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
None of my business.. Can someone pls tell me where Alimodu sherrif is?

7 Likes

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by TeeTeem: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
It's sure this Ogundamisi guy is APC, they seek attention over issue that didn't worth it.....How did Wike pushed anyone away? Pathetic lier undecided

8 Likes

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by vestyne: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
Now where is the pushing or the video has part two? Is it not the same Kayode that called out Davido for supporting his own uncle? APC money can make an intellectual go so low.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by NaijaFutbol: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2018
APC ZonBs carry this mata for head like expired weavon

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by senatordave1(m): 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Atiku will struggle to win rivers.he may end up winning only ss/se and adamawa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by meolaniyi(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wike actually worked for Atiku. He just deceived Tambuwal.

9 Likes

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by browncool(m): 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
I am not sure why Nigerians are mostly only focusing on APC and PDP candidates. We have young viable men who are far more competent than these old men also contesting for presidential position and untill we start clamouring for these young men to take the mantle of leadership, Nigeria could remain stagnant

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by after4: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2018
Ogundamisi is just a BMC trying to justify his 30k

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by myettiallah: 11:52pm On Oct 07, 2018
Why these zombies carry PDP matter for head?
I tought APC had their primaries too, why arent dey reporting it?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by mycar: 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
3millionia:

My brother your brain seem not to be #Atikulating well.

if you qoute me i will sing Zombie o Zombie by Fela for You

please sing cheesy
Clown cheesy
Re: The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue by GentleMoney: 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.