Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money (10768 Views)

N-power Batch C: Please Do Not Pay ₦100 For Physical Verification / Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. / Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Michealeni: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2017
npowerng:
ATTENTION!!!
The Physical Verification stage is free.
1. Do NOT pay anyone for anything.
2. If you pay, you will be automatically disqualified.
3. Some of those asking you to pay are testing you.
4. All Pre-selected 2017 applicants are to report any individual or Center paying or collecting money.
5. If anyone does not properly verify you because you refuse to pay, send us a petition, we will address it.
FYI, the DSS has been deployed to Verification Centers in Zamfara State.
Be careful!
#NPowerNG

Good work Npower. I will like to know if pre-selected candidate can use temporary national ID card in place of voters card and national ID card, and also if we are to drop all the photo copy of all our document with the officials.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by ezra1990: 11:49am On Dec 10, 2017
Pls my good pole, I typed my BVN to npower portal n I was told dat d selection was successful, does it mean dat I've bin preselected? Coz I tot they will be releasing names of successful candidates... Pls I need answers
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by npowerng: 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Michealeni:

Good work Npower. I will like to know if pre-selected candidate can use temporary national ID card in place of voters card and national ID card, and also if we are to drop all the photo copy of all our document with the officials.

Yes sir, You can use the temporary national ID card.

When you get to the Verification venue, Kindly follow the instructions given to you by the Officials .

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by npowerng: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
ezra1990:
Pls my good pole, I typed my BVN to npower portal n I was told dat d selection was successful, does it mean dat I've bin preselected? Coz I tot they will be releasing names of successful candidates... Pls I need answers

Yes sir,
Congratulations, Kindly go for your physical verification at your selected place of residence
Your physical verification would commence at your local government area secretariat.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Adamawaswt(m): 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dont follow any blog. ...go to npower portal
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Lawsimon(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
I made a mistake during registration by picking my local Government as Local Government of residence and i'm not resident there. Is there anything that can be done about it? I need your help, please.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by johnbuck81(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
npowerng:

Yes sir,
Congratulations, Kindly go for your physical verification at your selected place of residence
Your physical verification would commence at your local government area secretariat.
dear npowerng...I'm one of those that was sent congratulatory message from the waiting list of 2016(npower teach) . I did my physical verification in bwari area council Abuja on Monday 4th...and on Thursday 7th I got a message from npower that I should go for my physical verification...whereas I've already done the verification on Monday.. please what should I do?
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by greggng: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
DemeUdo:
npowerng On what ground will preselection not equal to final selection

When the preselected doesnot ve all the requirement stated for verification to okayed. Ie fake credentials or doesn't ve at all. No valid identity card, no proof of residency Ie nepa bill, national identity and waste bill carrying the address u used for npower registration. One of this can stand as proof. Again age falsification Ie the age on ur birth certificate or age declaration different from the age on your npower registration. The national orientation agency staff will come with a form that has provision for all the requirement and they will tick all that you presented. If they are not satisfied they won't okay it. They will inturn send same to abuja for approval and final short listing.

1 Like

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Infinityyyyy: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
npowerng:
ATTENTION!!!
4. All Pre-selected 2017 applicants are to report any individual or Center paying or collecting money.
5. If anyone does not properly verify you because you refuse to pay, send us a petition, we will address it.
Be careful!
#NPowerNG

Pls I got a text yesterday from my state (ebonyi) npower stating that BVN printout is required for the physical verification but I have been following Npower via social media platforms and there is nothing to prove that BVN printout is required. Pls what do I do?
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by datjukunboi(m): 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Please what is the fate of someone with missing originals of discharge certificate & statement of result. will court affidavit, police report and photocopies be accepted?
cc: npowerng
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Buhari2019: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
PRESS RELEASE

The Abia State Social Investments Programme wishes to announce the schedule for the 2017 Physical Verification Exercise for Pre-selected applicants for the N-Teach, N-Health, N-Tax and N-Agro components of the Federal Government/State Government Youth Creation and Employment Programme.

The Physical Verification Exercise will commence across the Seventeen (17) Local Government Areas of Abia State from Monday 11th December, 2017 to Thursday, 14th December, 2017 at the secretariats of the respective Local Government Councils from 8 am daily.

The purpose of the physical verification will be to ascertain the following information provided by the applicants:

1. Age (Must be between 18-35 as at December 31st 2016)
2. Gender
3. Current residential address and Local Government
4. Academic Qualification
5. NYSC Discharge Status

Pre-selected candidates are therefore to present themselves for verification with the following documents
1. A passport size photograph
2. Certificate of birth or sworn declaration of age
3. A form of identification (National ID card, INEC Voters card, Driver's licence or International Passport)citing year of birth as anywhere between 1982 and 1998
4. Certificate of academic qualifications
5. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
6. Utility Bill indicating address of residence

Candidates for verification will be required to present originals of these documents for sighting while photocopies will be collected by the verification officers at the Local Government Areas.

For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to state that the verification exercise is completely free and on no account should applicants pay any sort of levy or fee in any form of guise be it for ID card or logistics

Chinenye Nwaogu
State Focal Person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by saraki2019(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
npowerng:
ATTENTION!!!
Be careful!
#NPowerNG
helo
i applied using NCE and i am preselected, WILL I be ask for NYSC certificate?
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by npowerng: 12:57am On Dec 11, 2017
saraki2019:

helo

No sir.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by npowerng: 12:58am On Dec 11, 2017
Infinityyyyy:

Pls I got a text yesterday from my state (ebonyi) npower stating that BVN printout is required for the physical verification but I have been following Npower via social media platforms and there is nothing to prove that BVN printout is required. Pls what do I do?

Disregard the SMS.
Kindly post the number that sent you that SMS.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by epitomeofgrace: 4:25am On Dec 11, 2017
Pls i checked using my Bvn and was successful but no sms yet ..should I proceed for verification today?
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Pathman(m): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2017
Disregard the Message when they are the one to conduct the Physical Verification?
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Pathman(m): 6:55am On Dec 11, 2017
npowerng:

Disregard the SMS.
To disregard the message when they are the ones to conduct the Verification?
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by SomeoneNice: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2017
N Power good morning,,, I heard from Auto Bay that the verification has been shifted to 12-12-2017 that's tomorrow. Pls N Power, how true is this information.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by datjukunboi(m): 9:32am On Dec 11, 2017
npowerng:

Please what is the fate of someone with missing originals of discharge certificate & statement of result. will court affidavit, police report and photocopies be accepted?
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Infinityyyyy: 9:39am On Dec 11, 2017
npowerng:

Disregard the SMS.

It's a bulk SMS.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:45am On Dec 11, 2017
Evergreen4:
pls answer me Biko, I moved out of the address I used for registration to another location within same LGA Will they accept utility bill from my present address.
Seconded

Answer needed.... npowerng
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2017
epitomeofgrace:
Pls i checked using my Bvn and was successful but no sms yet ..should I proceed for verification today?
yea
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by npowerng: 9:57am On Dec 11, 2017
Pathman:
To disregard the message when they are the ones to conduct the Verification?

We have made it clear, Do not give anyone your BVN slip or Pay any Kobo.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 11, 2017
npowerng:

We have made it clear, Do not give anyone your BVN slip or Pay any Kobo.

Dear npowerng
My name has appeared in the local government list but I cannot find my name in the portal. I'm still seeing '' records not found'' response.
Thanks
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by npowerng: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2017
saraki2019:

helo

No sir.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by npowerng: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2017
papiforreal:

Dear npowerng
My name has appeared in the local government list but I cannot find my name in the portal. I'm still seeing '' records not found'' response.
Thanks

Perhaps you have activated DND on your line sir.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Evergreen4(m): 10:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
Seconded

Answer needed.... npowerng
this Npower handler on nairaland will never reply to questions
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2017
Evergreen4:
I weak for the matter....
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by npowerng: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2017
Evergreen4:

Kindly ask your question sir, Or quote any question that has not been answered.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by npowerng: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2017
Infinityyyyy:

It's a bulk SMS.

Disregard the SMS sir.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by npowerng: 10:42am On Dec 11, 2017
Infinityyyyy:

1. Do not pay money for anything to anyone. The N-Power Physical Verification exercise is free.
2. Do NOT give anyone your BVN slip even if they request for it. Please tell them N-Power says NO.
3. Report anyone asking for money.
4. Report any applicant giving money
5. If you are certain you were pre-selected and don’t see your name at a particular LGA of residence, check other LGA’s you might have written down.
6. Disregard anyone who approaches you that they can help you make it to the final selection, they are lying and will scam you.
Re: ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money by npowerng: 10:50am On Dec 11, 2017
johnbuck81:
dear npowerng...I'm one of those that was sent congratulatory message from the waiting list of 2016(npower teach) . I did my physical verification in bwari area council Abuja on Monday 4th...and on Thursday 7th I got a message from npower that I should go for my physical verification...whereas I've already done the verification on Monday.. please what should I do?

Kindly check in your Residential Local Government Area Secretariat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

O-level/ond/nce Job Opportunities- Latest Jobs / National Board For Technical And Business Education (NBTE) Massive Recruitment / 16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.