Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform (4449 Views)

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Owiadikwu(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wow.....MLF on nairaland! See as my ear stand. grin
I've been a member since December, 2016 and have benefitted immensely.
Didn't even know there was a rebranding ongoing.
Definitely going to be a part of this, the Team behind MLF, una thinking cap is on another level.
Great job.
Hope Nigerians and Africans will embrace this innovation comming out of Africa to the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Umeojiakofrank(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
MLF is the best so far, I am a living testimony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Owiadikwu(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wait oo, is it the same MLF? Well, if it is I want to know more about this rebranding of a thing. I don't want to be left out at all. Please tell me what I stand to gain from this new Rebranding?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by successdestiny: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
MLF is about to change the level of men, come along and be part of the success story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
It's only mlf that can pay me 115k for 25k. And they are still paying me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by benriches247(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Can Anything Good Come out of Nigeria? Yes.... If what am reading about this Business is true, Then Nigeria remain the giant of Africa. Looking forward to the Launch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Josephstrika: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
This is a very interesting development. I love this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by akinla175: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
I am extremely happy to be a member of MLF.it is a great thing to have started in Nigeria.Soonest Nigeria will rule the world.Transparency all the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by olatunji1600: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Owiadikwu:
Wait oo, is it the same MLF? Well, if it is I want to know more about this rebranding of a thing. I don't want to be left out at all. Please tell me what I stand to gain from this new Rebranding?

With the rebranding you should be able to set up a TV channel where you can Trading people about a your business or have a talk show. Also you can have a hall where you market your products, do training or have a forum. With Job Page you should be able to get professionals easily to handle your work also job seekers should be able to meet job providers easily too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by benriches247(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
This is Powerful, 7 days to the relaunch

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by ABIDOT101: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Seun and lala this should be a top story on nairaland discussion for a week ...Great thinx are happening here grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by benriches247(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
It can only Come from the Giant of Africa to the World.... Join the Fastest Growing Family Business Social Network... Relaunch 18/12/2017

#MLF
#MLFrebranding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Thoyorx: 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]MLF
SUPERB, Take it or leave it, MLF is the best so far, why don't u join the train

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Surpluss: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
How do I benefit financially fro MLF?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by moyanga2: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Faka85:
I thank God for this innovative, enlightening and enriching platform, MLF. I joined since last year and it's been progress all the way.
I totally recommend this to the young and rising entrepreneur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Joweezy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
MLF seems to be this best social network site from Nigeria to the rest of the world as it does not only allows you to be entertained but also to be a member of a virtual family that helps one another to become independent of any man and to live as he would like to live.
Great one from the MLF virtual family

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Gregie: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
What do they mean by Integrity Bar sef?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by elokawealth(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Awesome opportunities to behold. December 18th is the date. Let's go there!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by unitedpeace: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
The excitement is not that we own MLF, far from it. It is that This is coming from Nigeria in Africa.

Can anything good come from Nazareth? Well, Jesus came from there.

Can anything good come from Nigeria? Well, I can give you a long list of the best of the world that Nigeria produced. If you don't appreciate yourself and speak good of yourself or of our own, no one will. The great nations of the world will certainly not welcome you in their circle but some of us will not be intimidated by that. Nigeria remains a country of creativity and talents while Africa is the next big thing the world has ever known. Buckle up, your prosperity is just about to start.

I will be disappointed if you don't have a product or service to advertise on MLF.; advert rate is as low as N3,000. I will be disappointed if you are an artisan of any kind and you will neglect to upload your profile exceptionally.

MLF Job Alerts is not about vacancy announcement even though that is possible for job seekers. Our mind is on a user who is seeking a Plumber, a Taylor, a Mechanic, a Home School Teacher, a Barber that does home service, an Event Planner, a Medical Doctor, a Lawyer or whatever, he should be able to find you and contract with you on MLF by looking at your integrity bar.

This is why all of us should get involved in massive publicity of MLF on Facebook, KingsChat Twiiter, Instagram et al and let the world be wondering what meaneth this?

China was a poor third world country until the whole world moved products headquarters to China. Let us draw the world to Nigeria and Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Icomiun1000: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
This MLF stuff is loaded, but how reliable is it?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by konceptskool: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
This is incredible!! Was this program MLF, created by a Nigerian?
If so, then why should Nigerians suffer. In my view, this is the long last solution
to Nigerians having a chance to make big bucks taking advantage of the internet.
I am following keenly till the 18th..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by konceptskool: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
I like the integrity bar feature the most. It is a way of the company verifying the credibility of any user and automatically gives any new user or intending business interest some safe recommendation so that they can be trusted.. Alibaba had something like this on their website.. The higher your integrity bar, the more business you can attract. It could also mean you have successfully closed some reliable business on the platform. I like it. I hope this is what it may mean grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by JudithAdhuze123: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
This is amazing... I'm eagerly waiting for this explosion. Finally, there is hope for Nigeria and Africa
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by dlordfx: 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
I kinda like the news of this new social network because it is business oriented. But if I pay for advert how long will it be up for public view?
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Gregie: 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
How much will i have to pay to own a tv channel cos i suspect it will not be free
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by olatunji1600: 12:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Gregie:
What do they mean by Integrity Bar sef?
The integrity bar should allow you know how many successful transaction the person you’re dealing with have done. Peoples observation about his work and if you can trust him to handle your job.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by olatunji1600: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2017
Icomiun1000:
This MLF stuff is loaded, but how reliable is it?
Well December 18 is around the corner, let’s watch out for the launching
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by olatunji1600: 12:06am On Dec 11, 2017
dlordfx:
I kinda like the news of this new social network because it is business oriented. But if I pay for advert how long will it be up for public view?
That will depend on how much you’re paying for the advert and you should be able to set the numbers of days you want the advert to run.
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by olatunji1600: 12:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Gregie:

How much will i have to pay to own a tv channel cos i suspect it will not be free
Let’s all look forward to the launching on December 18 so we can find more details. This is definitely big
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Edilar: 5:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Please what's the TV part about? Can I do some presentation on the TV? Again, I like to vent into agriculture and wish to know more about it, can I be taught about it in this program?
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by WILLYMEZ9610(m): 6:09am On Dec 11, 2017
#MLF #mlfrebranding.
MLF - My Liberty Family is not a new Networking platform. It started last year December and has enriched lots of people. Not only with money but with knowledge. MLF is a business Network that offers a wide range of businesses and supports you to also actualize your business and entrepreneurial dreams.
The expected Rebranding is geared into expanding the horizon of MLF to the rest of the world. With the expected introduction of Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency, people outside Nigeria can now participate in MLF.
The MLF Rebranding is fully loaded and you really can not afford to miss being part of this great virtual family called MLF.
I will be glad to guild you in your Registration.
Waiting to hear from interested persons; chat me up for more details: 08064283794

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva / see picture of MAN WHO SLUMP IN A BET9JA SHOP IN UYO / 644-iwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.