Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform (4453 Views)

Which Of These Rivalries Is The Biggest In Nigeria? / What Is The Biggest Life Lesson You Have Learnt? / Is This Aluminium Pot Made In Saki, Oyo State The Biggest In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by WILLYMEZ9610(m): 6:20am On Dec 11, 2017
Edilar:
Please what's the TV part about? Can I do some presentation on the TV? Again, I like to vent into agriculture and wish to know more about it, can I be taught about it in this program?
With MLFtv you can do your business presentations and also advertise your products and services so long as you are an active member of MLF.
Chat me up for more details - 08064283794

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by ElvisMcCoy(m): 7:21am On Dec 11, 2017
Please the integrity bar, what is it really about?I need to know more about it. This could be the best thing to come out of Africa. Wow!
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by konceptskool: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2017
How does the MLF TV work?
How much does it cost to advertise on it?
How many viewers are on it now?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Edilar: 8:38am On Dec 11, 2017
Please can I have more clarification on the MLF Halls too? I have been able to read up the Business part of this scheme, in fact I am in for sure. I want to stop being an employee. By 2018, I want to become an employer of labour.
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Petflo: 9:16am On Dec 11, 2017
waoo I this is grate from nigeria I can't wart to have a TV channel
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by benriches247(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2017
I just read about the Hall, and I discover that one can get professionals to handle your work and also meet with people that needs your services, men this is big
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by luvequinox(m): 9:54am On Dec 11, 2017
One major encouragement is the fact that this seemingly great vision is birthed and coming out of Nigeria - wow!

This is a pointer to the fact that there is hope for this nation. Nigeria will be great again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Morounphayor001: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2017
Wow. A social media platform like none other. I belong

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by LeaderBayo: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2017
I think we need to embrace this innovation coming from Nigeria, Africa to the world at large. This is one of the ways we can make our country great again.

All my family are on ground for registration after rebranding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by orinakpokel: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Wow this is really lovely, pls how can I advitise my business in this ur platform call MLF. I can't believe this kind of platform can exist in Africa talk more of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by orinakpokel: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Pls where is this ur rebranding taking place?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Adezb: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
I think with this platform financial freedom is coming to Africa and very soon other continents will not look down on African countries anymore. I am also proud that it is coming from Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by olatunji1600: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
orinakpokel:
Pls where is this ur rebranding taking place?
Just follow the trend, I’ll update as soon as the location is announced. But it will be streamed online

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Mjo123: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
If this is true, how can I promote my biz on MLF hall, I also need to onboard friends and families outside the country? This is a lofty idea that must be broadcasted to all and sundry.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by BCD1: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
kayomide67:
whao!! this is great!!!! i love this MLF!!! Never miss this great opportunity, I am happy this life-changing scheme comes from the continent of Africa.

That's why we must all take the front row before other continents grab it to themselves and we become the later beneficiaries.

It reminds me what my Lord and Savior... Jesus the Righteous Said "...many shall come from afar and embrace this "MLF gospel" and benefit from it while they to whom it first came watch light a dream only to regret later" (paraphrased)

I am waiting cos I will surely make millions of US dollars(converted) from this idea.

Already, I have friends from US, Germany, Netherlands, Dubai, SA, Australia, Kenya, Ghana and Spain all waiting for the unveiling of the rebranded MLF.

I advise you register, pay, then start making a list and tell the whole world about it.
You will change your story by yourself via MLF initiative.

I am so proud to identify with MLF.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Morounphayor001: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
MLF jobs! This is going to boost my business!
#ianticipate
#dec18th
#mlfrebranding

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by goodheart2004: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is great

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by muelzik(m): 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lalasticlala do the needful pls

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by mightyjosh: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
I like the idea of this platform being open to the world for global users to become part ..
Am still following the tread .
We need more details ..This is getting more interesting ..,!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by benriches247(m): 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
I will be showcasing my comedy Skits Via MLFTV, I have started communicating with the Team...... Mean this thing is something else

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Akomayo20: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Woooow.......its just getting more interesting day by day with MLF, I'm really really falling in love with the latest innovation which is taking place soon,can't wait to experience the gigantic business colossal
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Akomayo20: 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
MLF is making a lot of senses to me,the first business innovation emanating from africa,I'm seeing the slave taking ownership of his right,the movement is just so sweet and unquenchable, Africa is getting stronger through the MLF business world,just can't wait to see the tremendous goodies coming up

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by benriches247(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
I am Benson, an Upcoming Music Artist,
With MLF RESOURCES, you can download Music Videos And Audios.
Anticipate......!
MLF is Coming
Dec 18th 2017.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by KINGSEGUN2004: 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is a good news...
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by benriches247(m): 11:44am On Dec 12, 2017
My Name na Benson I dey Do MC for Occasions, Wedding, Child Dedication, TM, Proposing Occasions, Even Breakup occasions, Or Makeup occasions..... Watch out for my Skits .
MLFTV
#Anticipate
#MLF
#MLFrebranding
5 Days to go
18/12/2017
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by benriches247(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
With what am reading about this Stuff am ready for the Launch, Una go sabi me wela.....
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Jesusboy1026: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
I am a living testimony of the benefits of MLF in the past and I'm ready to take MLF to the rest of the world, this is a family to belong to and I can't really wait for what the world will experience come Dec 18 One year anniversary and relaunch of the platform.
#irepmlf
#moneyspeaking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Akomayo20: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
The best platform so far
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by Akomayo20: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
I'm just so very happy,the unveiling is just around the corner angry grin
Re: Nigeria Firm Set To Launch The Biggest Social Business Platform by benriches247(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2017
Four days to the launch. Wow Good Things from Nigeria in Africa to the world.....
#Anticipate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

644-iwa / Christmas Without Hunger Initiative Gave Free Bags Of Rice To 896 Widows, Others / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Wizkid - Medicine Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.