Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Do I Kidnap My Own Son? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do I Kidnap My Own Son? (712 Views)

Endtime: This 40-years-old Mother Is Set Set To Marry Her Own Son(photo) / Woman Jailed For Having Sex With Her Own Son / Do I Kidnap My Own Son? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Do I Kidnap My Own Son? by Aglah1976(f): 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2010
[b]Hi NLders, i dont know what gave me the confidence or courage to put this up on here for advices, i have been on NL for a while now{ just registerd, but been followings posts for a long time} I HAVE A PROBLEM,
Is there something like spiritual compatibility??
Been in a relationship with this lady for over 4yrs now, engaged, but not yet ,married, we have a son together, she is Ghanian and am Nigerian, we love each other{ i know i love her} we were living together until i noticed something very strange, anytime we made love, its either i go into debts or i go stupidly broke and start selling my stuffs, i seek advices from older couples and they told me to try and stay away from her for a while, a week after we started staying apart, i bought a car, Golf 4 American specs,,, sent money home for my brother's Education, we remained apart till then, i live in Accra and she lives in Takoradi{her home town} i had to travel 6 hours to see my son when ever i want to and i dont like it, am now ready to return home to Nigeria, i wanted to bring my son with me, they{her family} said NO,they want me to wait till he is 7yrs old{he is almost 3 yrs now}, do i kidnap him or leave him behind, would i be labeled as selfish or self-centerd if i just walk away, PLEASE I NEED ADVICES,,HIS PICTURE ON MY PROFILE[/b]
Re: Do I Kidnap My Own Son? by Ranoscky(m): 10:26am On Mar 31, 2010
wel mr agla,
to my own point of view, you guess u should just leave the baby with them and return back to nageria, since they said u'll have access to carry the baby when the baby is 7yrs old. all u need to do is to call ur wife on phone every week to hear from the baby. but when the baby is up to 7yrs and they refused u carrying the baby, then u can do whatever to have the baby.
Re: Do I Kidnap My Own Son? by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2010
Ranoscky:

wel mr agla,
to my own point of view, you guess u should just leave the baby with them and return back to nageria, since they said u'll have access to carry the baby when the baby is 7yrs old. all u need to do is to call your wife on phone every week to hear from the baby. but when the baby is up to 7yrs and they refused u carrying the baby, then u can do whatever to have the baby.

exactly!!!!
Re: Do I Kidnap My Own Son? by waterworks(f): 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2010
first of all poster wat do u mean by spiritual capability?

are you saying she has some demonic forces stopping u from progressing whenever u sleep with her? i mean if she really does how come uve been together four years? shouldnt you be a poor beggar by now? that by the way sha.

so this child u want to kidnap are u not afraid that she will use her powers to harm u for kidnapping her child?
And cant you just marry her and move her and the child out of ghana?

am i missing something? isnt everyone ignoring the fact that the mother is supposed to have some evil forces? why does he still wnat to be connected to her by this child?
Re: Do I Kidnap My Own Son? by iice(f): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2010

(1)

Man Receive's 22 Slaps From Wife / The Highest Number Of Kids Born By A Single Mother Is - 69! / Win Free Recharge Card Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.