Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Woman Jailed For Having Sex With Her Own Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Jailed For Having Sex With Her Own Son (3023 Views)

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / PHOTO: Man Who Abandoned Wife For Having 3 Set Of Twins Returns Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Jailed For Having Sex With Her Own Son by riddo2(m): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2014
One bad woman has been sentenced to 3 years imprisonment after been being proved guilty of incest. According to report, she ordered her 12 year old boy to have sex with her after teching him how to have sex but not knowing that her remote husband is watching them live with the help of gadget.
The 39 year old woman confessed that she have sex with 2 sons older to the current one. Here is the details:-http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2716412/Mother-jailed-having-sex-12-year-old-SON-partner-watched-told-webcam.html
Re: Woman Jailed For Having Sex With Her Own Son by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2014
She should receive a life sentence.
Re: Woman Jailed For Having Sex With Her Own Son by nnadychuks(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2014
i wonder how the S3X go be like self
Re: Woman Jailed For Having Sex With Her Own Son by Gudiza(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2014
^^^^ LAMEangry angry grin
Re: Woman Jailed For Having Sex With Her Own Son by filani(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2014
@ topic

The justice system in the UK is so skewed it's laughable!!!

This female peadophile gets 3 years for rape and you can be sure she'll get out after 2 years for 'good behavior'!!!

If the case was that of a father doing same to his underage daughter,can you imagine the shitstorm to follow.
You can also be sure that the courts would lock him up in a deep, dark pit and throw away the key.

God save the Queen sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Jailed For Having Sex With Her Own Son by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2014
I read the news on dailymail before, both the mother and her lover were in cahoots in this disgusting crime, he was relaying instructions to her over earphones.
Re: Woman Jailed For Having Sex With Her Own Son by shizzle11(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
fellis: I read the news on dailymail before, both the mother and her lover were in cahoots in this disgusting crime, he was relaying instructions to her over earphones.
if they planned this together, why then did the husband expose her?
Re: Woman Jailed For Having Sex With Her Own Son by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2014

Re: Woman Jailed For Having Sex With Her Own Son by royalregal(f): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
this is an abomination in the sight of God.

(1) (Reply)

What Else Is Quaker Oats Good For? / Nigeria Girl Turn Model Because Of Her Kaleidescopic Eye / How Do I Handle A Neighbor Who Is A Professional In This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.