Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,077 members, 7,867,090 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Why I Am Still Single At 42 - Popular Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Am Still Single At 42 - Popular Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic (358 Views)

Selena Gomez To Adopt Children If She Is Single At 35 / Why I Am Single At 41 - Ini Edo (Video) / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Still Single At 42 - Popular Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Nigerian actress, Rita Dominic who is 42 and still finds herself among the successful women finding it very difficult to settle down with a man, has spoken on being single.

While speaking in a new interview, popular Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic, who found herself among the successful women finding it very difficult to settle down with a man, opened up on the reason why she is still single at age 42.

The beautiful actress disclosed in the chat stated clearly that she would commit to marriage on her own terms and conditions and not succumb to unnecessary pressures from society.

According to Breaking Times, she was quoted as saying; “I will live with the man, so it is very important that I do it because I want to, not because society wants it for me.”

Continue reading here: http://nigerianslifestyle..com/2017/12/why-i-am-still-single-at-42-popular.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Get This Amazing Beat For Free !!! (prod By Double Six) @doublesixbeats / All You Need To Know About Quentin Bassani [U. S Based Rapper ] / 5 Minutes Kitchen Hacks And Tricks That Are Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.