Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

"I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic (41782 Views)

Men Still Make Advances At Me Despite Being Married – Actress Bimbo Adebayo / Actress Rita Dominic Looks Ageless In New Beauty Portraits [PICS] / Actress Rita Dominic Stuns In New Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Quelle: 2:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Nigerian actress Rita Dominic finds herself among the successful women finding it very difficult to settle down with a man. The beautiful actress has disclosed in an interview with a Nigerian magazine on the reason why she is still single at age 42.

The Nigerian versatile actress revealed that it is sometimes awkward looking at the societal pressures as to when she is getting married and all that even though she doesn’t give ears to such pressures. She rightly stated that she would commit to marriage on her own terms and conditions and not succumb to unnecessary pressures from society.

“I will live with the man, so it is very important that I do it because I want to, not because society wants it for me”, Rita said.

She expressed optimism that she would marry soon, saying, “I believe that God is in control of my life and will present the right man to me at the right time”.

On the question of whether she was currently dating, she said, “I do date sometimes when someone comes around.

“I love being totally drawn to someone and doing all the loving things couples do, but I am wary of liars and bullies”, she added.

The goddess of beauty is a graduate of the University of Port Harcourt where she majored in Theatre Arts and has also won a host of prestigious movie awards.

http://www.lodgerill..com/2017/12/will-continue-living-by-my-own-terms.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Dominique
Fynestboo

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by emmie14: 2:41am On Dec 07, 2017
Is over now. You lie about age but nature and biological changes is likely to happen. No cosmetics or age falsification can affect that. Woman expires. You're are still beautiful . Acknowledged

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Threecrownz(m): 2:42am On Dec 07, 2017
Iyen naa da but biko make it snappy...ur mates are already grandparents...God help you in ur search for d right man...

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by duduade: 2:56am On Dec 07, 2017
As long as you fulfilled... No problem

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 07, 2017
If it makes her happy it's cool... do what makes u happy.

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Nwodosis(m): 4:07am On Dec 07, 2017
Anyhow she justifies her being single, it won't take away the truth that woman in her husband house is more responsible and adored than a woman in her father's house!

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Quelle: 4:07am On Dec 07, 2017
N

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by MhizzAJ(f): 4:08am On Dec 07, 2017
Whatever rocks her boat

9 Likes

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Kuluosha(m): 4:15am On Dec 07, 2017
Your life,your probs......gat a lot on ma mind

7 Likes

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 07, 2017
Your life your choice.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Jaynom(m): 5:00am On Dec 07, 2017
This writer can wash pesin(probably owns a laundry service) na Rita Dominic be "Goddess of beauty" ? I mean she's pretty but ......

11 Likes

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 07, 2017
shocked

Though it's your life but,
You've made a decision you would later regret!!!

Quote me anywhere!!! ∆

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Evablizin(f): 5:49am On Dec 07, 2017
undecided

OP your title is misleading,based on what i read from your post i didn't see anything like"i will continue living by my own rather than get married"

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by shadrach77: 5:54am On Dec 07, 2017
I don't know what this lady's problem is. I heard she is very humble in real life. She is probably humble with her fans but exhibits pride when dealing with her suitors.

Like Bimbo Akintola, she has made a decision she will later regret. Inability to humble herself and submit to a man is the real reason why she is still single undecided

20 Likes

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Nutase: 5:57am On Dec 07, 2017
wetin be marriage abeg? babe carry go jare.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Pappyto: 6:13am On Dec 07, 2017
Anything that floats her boat.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Partnerbiz(f): 6:19am On Dec 07, 2017
Most women are in it for monetary reasons. So once they have the money fiam...

See below for data shaa..

1 Like

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Threebear(m): 6:27am On Dec 07, 2017
Keep waiting till you hit menopause, forty two is your football age ,we know you are close to fifty.
There will be a time, when your heavy make ups and skin conditioners won't cover your wrinkles, then you'd lose your pay magas ,then you'd understand the meaning of loneliness, without a husband or child to call your own.

18 Likes

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2017
Mynd44 day don break oh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Ghnaija(m): 6:47am On Dec 07, 2017
Hmmm
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by hakeem4(m): 6:47am On Dec 07, 2017
As far as she’s happy

8 Likes

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Odey1997(m): 6:47am On Dec 07, 2017
People should leave her marriage is not an achievement
Many of her colleagues are always on the radar ready to divorce
Let's just be hopeful she finds the right person to settle down with

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by veekid(m): 6:47am On Dec 07, 2017
Most of these bloqheads above no read the write-up, only comment on the misleading topic

Yeah back to aunty Rita, your life your choice buh I know someone somewhere will be servicing that puna for you

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by martineverest(m): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2017
She has visited commissioner for happiness

1 Like

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by wildcatter23(m): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2017
Q
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Teewhy2: 6:48am On Dec 07, 2017

“I love being totally drawn to someone and doing all the loving things couples do,
Ko se fi si ara ku. I like your honesty madam, nobody way don put mouth for that kind of enjoyment go wan comot mouth.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2017
Old maid loading.

I'm sure she has so many pleasure tools her bedroom must look like a workshop.

When she's all dried up like a petrified mango she'll still envy the likes of Omotola who by then will have boatloads of grandkids.

Oh, well....

To each his (or her) own.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by sotall(m): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2017
OK
Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2017
Marriage isn't compulsory

8 Likes

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by DoubleO07: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2017
Ask her again 10 years from now

7 Likes

Re: "I Will Continue Living By My Own Rather Than Get Married" -Actress Rita Dominic by queenfav(f): 6:49am On Dec 07, 2017
Whatever rocks her boat.. Afterall, not everyone was destined to marry. As for me, i can't live alone anymore!Loneliness is bad and depressing , trust me on that!

The world is all coupled up, even some restaurants are against a lady dining alone. They will assume she came to hustle guys.If she is truly happy and comfortable with living alone, it's cool then. Most times single women say things like this to console themselves when the right guy isn't forthcoming.
Finally it all boils down to personal desire and what makes one happy. For me, getting married would make me happy because i don't want to go through life all by myself.
I want to have kids, I want to have a partner I can bare my soul to,someone who cares about me deeply, someone I can plan with and do things together! Marriage is however not something that you should rush into Because all your friends are married or you feel pressured to. I am glad Rita is emotionally strong to wait for the right man.The pressure to marry isn't funny, I can imagine all she is going through from family members.
If the person doesn't make you deliriously happy, if you don't look forward to a life with them, if you don't smile so hard till your cheeks hurt when having conversations. Don't bother at all! Whether getting married or remaining single for life,your happiness and peace of mind is the ultimate goal!

53 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Have Fun In Barbados (Photos, Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Slays In New Instagram Photo / Paul Okoye Twins, Nathan And Nadia Okoye Play Around (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.