Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Power Of Money - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Power Of Money (414 Views)

CHIDI ADIMABUAH: The Power Of Knowledge / The Trials Of Chris Abani And The Power Of Empty Words By Ikhide R. Ikheloa / The Power Of Money (2) (3) (4)

The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
"THE POWER OF MONEY"

RATED 18

(This story belongs to AZIMIH MICHAEL DANIEL).

Please call or Whatsapp us at 09060153622

Please this story is just for fun,I nor kill my self put. Do enjoy................wait it might not be what you're expecting because am not good at writing stories I just want to share with you something that has been in my head for a while now...part of it is "REAL LIFE" while I made some part up.please enjoy....

Court arise:::sadevery one stood up except me cause am already standing)

My lawyer was trying to assure me that we were going to win the case

Lawyer:Mr Paul trust me..I have never lost a case in my 15 years I was been called to bar

Me:well Mr bako I am going to be in your memory for a very long time because I know what I have done and am tired of hiding,I don't want to play games any more .

Lawyer:don't talk like that Mr Paul we haven't lose yet there is still hope

Me:they have enough evidence to put me behind bars it's over.

Lawyer: hmmm I regret ever collecting your proposal just go and rot in jail.you're so impossible to work with and remember don't try to open your stupid mouth to mention my name any where you're on your own now.

(My lawyer left without any one noticing in the court)

Ever heard about the saying that says if the devil gives you one million with is right hand..he takes back every thing with his left?? Well that's what's happing to me right now.

My life is a total mess right now..

Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Episode (1)

No body wants to make friends with someone who don't contribute to that friendship.well I am that person.all my friends are living well,having the finest things of life..

I now teach ss1 students chemistry after 6 years I graduated from one of the best university in Nigeria with first class. I studied petroleum engineering ...am not fair am not black I just dey.�..

My mum and dad stays in the village still doing their farm work.I left the village to the city Lagos to be precise to do something better with my life.but northing is working well.my landlord is on my neck.my girlfriend is on my neck my life is upside down now.

It's 5:26 pm on Friday evening this girl has not come back home

Me:hello amaka where are you now I've been worried sick

Her: sorry baby the plantain of yesterday is in the brown plate in the kitchen eat it I won't be coming back home till tomorrow morning my friend are in town we are having girls night out love ya.(ends call.)

That's how she have been doing this couple months now since my condition grew from bad to worse.well I don't blame her she still need to be happy.

I called mama and papa to hear from them and my two twin younger sisters. I slept off with out eating the plantain.
Re: The Power Of Money by MichaelDaniel10(m): 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Episode (2)

Morning came sooner than I expected but there was a loud knock at my door

Landlord: Paul I know say you dey that room oh.you better open that door before I break am and you go pay put

(I kept quiet )

Landlord: Paul Paul Paul carry your things commot my house na abi you want make I die of hunger chai,I for look you well before I give you my house oh.which kind problem I carry Cor put for my own house now.house when my papa share reach me(in a crying tone)Paul abeg Cor gimme my money I go break your head oh this one na Saturday nor tell me say you dey school Paul Paul Paul ehn ehnnn .

(I look through the window to see if he is still there...well he was standing with a big cutlass ready to kill me if I step out of the house.then I saw Amaka coming out of a blue highlander jeep and promising the driver that she will give him a call.then she walk straight to my door)

Her:oga landlord good morning oh

Landlord: ha fine girl chai see person Perkin (he was shining his yellow teeths) how you dey naw

Her:am fine and you?

Landlord: chai and me dey o I come and see Paul he nors dey (oga landlord was on fire)

Her:OK just leave a message I will drop it for him when he gets back

Him:no I nor sabi send fine girls message just forget about am,just tell am say me oga landlord the only landlord wen water dey him compound for this area ask of am .

Her:OK sir I will, have a nice day sir

Him:my day don nice finish oh fine girl.your mama born you well.

Hersadlaughing)

Freelance Writers In Nigeria / Alive Because Suicide Is A Crime / Bros(a Flash Fiction)