Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her (40394 Views)

Confidence Imuo: Surviving Car Accident That Somersaulted 5 Times Is A Miracle / The Ghastly Motor Accident That Killed A Lady In Onitsha (Graphic Photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Who Survived A Ghastly Accident In Onitsha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by ImpressionsNG: 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hmm. Life.
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by RomeoEmpire(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
And behold, she is beautiful.
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by hokafor(m): 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
U are beautiful.
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by RomeoEmpire(m): 7:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
And behold, she is beautiful.
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by ultron12345: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
all glory and honour be to the almighty doctors that saved her life........they are indeed wonderful
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Maj196(m): 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thank God for your life
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by rinzylee(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
justscorchone:
Pls I will love to date her,at least no fear of her rolling out of my life.plus she's cute.

Wouldn't you also marry her Shouldn't end at dating I feel... Bold Step though
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by seguntijan(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
*What iota could be left ?*

This is the life of a Nigerian Police Officer

He bought his way into the Police College. 'Passed' the entrance exams through nepotistic influences. He was taught in classes that are next to dunghills by architectural appeal. He lived through the inhumane welfare conditions in the barracks where anything called moral can not be found. I know you've heard even about 'Barrack boys'. He washed Oga's cars because he wants to graduate and bribed 'a little' for better grades. For posting to 'good states', he lobbied.

He is now in the FORCE; what's suppose to be a Department like the New York Police Department (NYPD) or better still a Service like the South Africa Police Services. He met the system like that.

He buys for himself, his uniforms, shoes, belts etc. If he is not made nomadic like his other friend who is a MOBILE POLICE OFFICER, he rises through the ladder for being a 'good boy' who continues to bring proceeds home to Oga Owoseni even when cheated arbitrarily.

Lucky at last!
He then sets up his office- buys desk, chair, paper for "statements", pen, fridge, fan etc. All by himself. In fact, by this time he is a FULL ENTREPRENEUR who is out to make profits after investing. He does not believe that anything comes free. So when Providence brings you to him, he milks you dry.

He also gives tips at the Police Service Commission to prevent excessive deductions from his salary which takes a sinusoidal path most times. No retraining, incentives and leaves come after it is obvious that he's already unproductive.

What iota of civility or professionalism could be left in this man?

It does not end there.

After being transferred over 7 times throughout his service year, moving with his wife and changing his Children's schools as if changing underwear, he is being hinted by past retirees to drop 'something' for the Pension boys so his gratuity and pension can get to him. Even at that, the pensions were Tafa-ed, Dangabar-ed, Wada-ed and even Maina-ed.

He is a sad man; a product of a system.

*Adeyeye Olorunfemi*
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by omoiyalayi(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
See as she's slaying on the wheel chair
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by juman(m): 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wonderful God.

I wonder how I still dey alive in this accident prone country.

One nigeria is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
rinzylee:

Wouldn't you also marry her Shouldn't end at dating I feel... Bold Step though

Yes I can marry her.

1 Like

Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by okerekeikpo: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Chai it's well dear
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Harrynight(m): 8:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
too pretty to be paralyzed
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Austin234(m): 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Beautifully made by God. It is well with u my dear
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thank God for ur life dear

seriously have u noticed that girls on wheelchair are slaying these dayz.
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thank God for ur life dear

seriously have u noticed that girls on wheelchair are slaying these dayz.
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
I'm just imaging the kind of big ass she would have got if not this accident...
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by profbeejay(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
in every situation give thanks to God
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
justscorchone:
Pls I will love to date her,at least no fear of her rolling out of my life.plus she's cute.

Sir, are you sure? ...Don't come an change your mind later ooooh !
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Ikmontana1: 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
justscorchone:
are u stupid..
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by valentinoeggz: 12:03am On Dec 10, 2017
DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE: December Party mix

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD>>> https://www.datafilehost.com/d/a5833344
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 10, 2017
Ikmontana1:
are u stupid..

You are the stupid one mate,do you think because she's cripple she's less human?

1 Like

Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 10, 2017
cruchenutii:

Sir, are you sure? ...Don't come an change your mind later ooooh !

If we click we click,she's human to start with,compared with all this slay wayward mama's we have upandan,she's a catch.
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 10, 2017
Thank God for Life
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Sashd: 7:09am On Dec 10, 2017
asatemple:
The devil is a liar
Was there anytime he spoke d truth
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by asatemple(f): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2017
Sashd:

Was there anytime he spoke d truth
i think? You're very much correct
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by amiibaby(f): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2017
And must u quote every dick and harry?
Follysho707:

Just play ur part and wish her good..
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Culin(f): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2017
She's really pretty, had to search for her on IG and show by bf, he felt encouraged.
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by luvlymabel: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2017
CHY WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIRL I AM IMPRESSED WITH YOUR COURAGE...
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by 400billionman: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2017
She will walk again.
Re: Paralyzed Lady Celebrates 17th Anniversary Of Car Accident That Paralysed Her by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
amiibaby:
And must u quote every dick and harry?

Yes, if necessary, Boss lady!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Long Cobra Killed By Corpers At Their Lodge (Photos) / Wheelbarrow Carry Tricycle In Shitta, Lagos State. VIDEO / A Damn Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.