Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better (3421 Views)

Nigerien Arm Supplier To Bandits Beaten To Death And Dumped In A Sokoto River / Extracts From GEJ 2015 Speach On Lagos Rally That Nailed APC / Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by python1: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
Oponu we are exchanging words currently on an afonja forum so that makes you our e-slave. Seun started his forum in SW,why can't your Linda ikeji go to owerri to do her blog? Remember we have brown roofs everywhere here and if you can't answer,you're a scumbag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:

I'm a Nigerian, nobody can pursue me out of this forum till Nigeria is divided cool

as for kanu's whereabout, you should be asking your master dullard bubu and his army puppet
No you're not a Nigerian but an animal in the zoo because that's what you all call Nigeria in the east. Funny cretins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:

kanu de my house, come and arrest him
I expect him to be on the street clamouring for your funny Biafra and not under your stinking bed. Real men don't hide in time of adversary. They face it so for KANU to abscond when you need him most,I now hereby pronounce all Igbo anuofia for blindly following a tactless coward.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:

Kanu is in Australia
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by python1: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:

You mean here? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Go and weed your cocoyam farm.
Igbo matter will give you high blood pressure grin
How many coolers of banana yoghurt can you sell in a day,I have a friend looking for sales executive like you.

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
How many coolers of banana yoghurt can you sell in a day,I have a friend looking for sales executive like you.
You cannot even afford a window in Lagos.
Mind your cocoyam garden please grin
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by BankeSmalls(f): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Earthquake1:

Our brown roofs is a generator of IGR cool

Oluwa mi ooo! Is this somebody's state?
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Kanu is in Australia
Really so your director have absconded? E Pele ooo eku oro eyan a o ni ri iru e mo lagbara eledumare
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Mind your cocoyam garden please grin
like seriously the guy dey disturb me. This is an opportunity for you to make small change for Xmas abi you no dey go your potor region this Xmas. Bro you need money to show off, and if you dey shame just PM me. grin
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
You mean here? cheesy
no, under a brown roof at ibadam
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
Really so your director have absconded? E Pele ooo eku oro eyan a o ni ri iru e mo lagbara eledumare
Igbo amaka, blessed by eledumare in Lagos, no mans land grin
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by python1: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
[s]
imhotep:

Mind your cocoyam garden please grin[/s]
The question is; how many coolers of banana yoghurt can you sell a day, answer the question and land yourself a good job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by python1: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:

no, under a brown roof at ibadam
Is that where you reside?

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
[s]
The question is; how many coolers of banana yoghurt can you sell a day, answer the question and land yourself a good job.
Send your suffering youth for training.
Igbo amaka

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
like seriously the guy dey disturb me. This is an opportunity for you to make small change for Xmas abi you no dey go your potor region this Xmas. Bro you need money to show off, and if you dey shame just PM me. grin
Your cocoyams are dying while you obsess over Ndi Igbo.
Igbo amaka grin
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Igbo amaka, blessed by eledumare in Lagos, no mans land grin
If that's what will make you sleep and give you rest of mind because I know deep down you can't ever live in your potor region. We welcome you to SW,though we have tribal marks(culture) and brown roofs (ancient civilization), we are always accommodating but if you do anyhow you will see anyhow.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by python1: 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
[s]
imhotep:

Send your suffering youth for training.
Igbo amaka
[/s]
How many coolers of banana yoghurt can you sell a day? Keep beating around the bush, no so opportunity go take miss.

1 Like

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by cstr1000: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Are these idiots trying to tell us who to vote for and who not to?

These guys can overstep their boundaries sha.
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Your cocoyams are dying while you obsess over Ndi Igbo.
Igbo amaka grin
anyways I'm expecting your PM. I'm sure you can ride bicycle well or its the one they push like mini truck you want? Let me know so that I can make arrangement ASAP. Banana yoghurt dey well for this festive period ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
If that's what will make you sleep and give you rest of mind because I know deep down you can't ever live in your potor region. We welcome you to SW,though we have tribal marks(culture) and brown roofs (ancient civilization), we are always accommodating but if you do anyhow you will see anyhow.
Come and pay homage to EZE Ndi Igbo in Lagos grin
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
How many coolers of banana yoghurt can you sell a day? Keep beating around the bush, no so opportunity go take miss.
I swear you be bad guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
anyways I'm expecting your PM. I'm sure you can ride bicycle well or its the one they push like mini truck you want? Let me know so that I can make arrangement ASAP. Banana yoghurt dey well for this festive period ooo.
Take your bicycle to your cocoyam farm before night falls
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by python1: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
I swear you be bad guy
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Come let me get you a job as omo onile at Apongbon under bridge grin
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by cstr1000: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Coming from a career skull miner.

What does a Yoruba man know about Dignity of Labour?
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Come and pay homage to EZE Ndi Igbo in Lagos grin
Send his address to me,I need to know the head counts of potor youths in Lagos to know how to distribute the bicycles and coolers for the banana yoghurt. No time man,just send me PM to avoid shame
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
cstr1000:

So its your dignity of labour that make you guys smuggle cocaine to your death? Abeg save me your shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
Send his address to me,I need to know the head counts of potor youths in Lagos to know how to distribute the bicycles and coolers for the banana yoghurt. No time man,just send me PM to avoid shame
Let me ask Fashola

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Gazzy88(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
imhotep:

Come let me get you a job as omo onile at Apongbon under bridge grin
So you want me to change my mind abi. That's how ego kill you potor delegates to no Man's land. I'm waiting for your PM
Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by python1: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
cstr1000:

Yes, I know, there is Dignity in labour. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Gej Till 2019,biafra Or Death And Now Atikulate. Nobody Does It Better by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Gazzy88:
So you want me to change my mind abi. That's how ego kill you potor delegates to no Man's land. I'm waiting for your PM
Enjoy your AP-Cheat recession.
Oya come to Lagos let's buy agege bread and ewa agoyin for you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Photos Of Young World Leaders Before They Attained Godlike Status / Fayose Plans Escape, DSS Uncovers Route / Baffles Me Why People Still Support Buhari,nigeria Like Venezuela(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.